Beyblade Burst (Manga)

OK, Baldur's owner is Zorro. What is his name?
The owner of Baldur Bumper Bite and Chaos is a thief that steals rare Beyblades. In Leo Burst's video at 11:12 you can see that Zak is actually written Zak and not Zack/Zack/Zac.
I think his name is Nate/Nite/Night Hakshak.
(Sep. 16, 2016  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, Baldur's owner is Zorro. What is his name?

I saw that mask and thought, "The Opera Ghost!"
(Sep. 16, 2016  10:32 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, Baldur's owner is Zorro. What is his name?

I saw that mask and thought, "The Opera Ghost!"

Ah yes, that too actually hah.
He looks a lot like Shuu, which would probably be too shocking of a plot twist for this series. lol
Anyone else hoping Ben Azuki ends up being a Bart Simpson-like character? I mean he looks like the type of guy who is a troublemaker playing pranks on people
Feels bad Ben already got eliminated he was my favorite character by just looking at him
[Image: 14658452_160819391042740_853204251_n.jpg...e=580405F8]

[Image: 14686522_160819431042736_884754834_n.jpg...e=5803F024]

[Image: 14658167_160819464376066_1614701959_n.jp...e=58040415]

Pictures of the new chapter of CoroCoro Comics.
Does anyone else find it interesting that Valt does a Tyson/Takao thing in this chapter?
Apparently something is finally about to go down in the Beyblade Burst manga universe...

[Image: CwQ5_-BUkAEEX2H.jpg] [Image: CwRBeH3UAAAWH7S.jpg]

Sketches by Hiro Morita. Even if they are unrelated to the actual manga, it is great that he is imagining Xhaka doing a sort of special move unlike the basic stuff that has been happening in battles so far.
(Nov. 02, 2016  6:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently something is finally about to go down in the Beyblade Burst manga universe...

[Image: CwQ5_-BUkAEEX2H.jpg] [Image: CwRBeH3UAAAWH7S.jpg]

Sketches by Hiro Morita. Even if they are unrelated to the actual manga, it is great that he is imagining Xhaka doing a sort of special move unlike the basic stuff that has been happening in battles so far.

About time !
Funny how there are more episodes of the anime than chapters of the manga, yet more is happening.
I would read it but not all chapters have been scanned, plus I don't feel like buying the corocoro comic issues on the Internet and have to have a middleman and all that, not worth it IMO
FirstWorldProblems
Actually you can order them directly from Japan thanks to Amazon.co.jp. It barely costs $30 shipped, unless anything is different for your country than for Canada.
(Nov. 02, 2016  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually you can order them directly from Japan thanks to Amazon.co.jp. It barely costs $30 shipped, unless anything is different for your country than for Canada.
Oh really?
Neato.
Think I'll still wait though for now
Xhaka with a Kamehameha ?! Looool ! It's so funny to know that Hiro Morita knows the bases of Dragon Ball !
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Xhaka with a Kamehameha ?! Looool ! It's so funny to know that Hiro Morita knows the bases of Dragon Ball !

I doubt there is a single manga-ka in Japan that doesn't know the basics of Dragon Ball!
Huh... so that's what you get when you mix a demon and Ghost Rider together...