Beyblade Burst (Manga)

Where can I read the Beyblade Burst chapters in english or japanese?
I have the chapter 7 RAWs, albeit I still need to scan them. I was going to wait and just do 7 and 8 at the same time, but I haven't had this month's CoroCoro ordered yet, haha. I'll see what I can get done today.

(Feb. 13, 2016  2:37 PM)Zera Wrote: Where can I read the Beyblade Burst chapters in english or japanese?

Usually available as download links in the Download Thread, or available just to read on Beyblade Wiki. A few of the newer chapters still need adding, but I can definitely get that done today.
(Feb. 13, 2016  2:47 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I have the chapter 7 RAWs, albeit I still need to scan them. I was going to wait and just do 7 and 8 at the same time, but I haven't had this month's CoroCoro ordered yet, haha. I'll see what I can get done today.

(Feb. 13, 2016  2:37 PM)Zera Wrote: Where can I read the Beyblade Burst chapters in english or japanese?

Usually available as download links in the Download Thread, or available just to read on Beyblade Wiki. A few of the newer chapters still need adding, but I can definitely get that done today.

Thank you a lot. Grin
Updated the Wiki to have the scans for all current chapters, except 2 and 7. Chapter 2 needs cropping properly again before I can add it, and 7 needs scanning, which I intend to get done tomorrow (ran out of time today).

For now, I've added the "Major Events" to Chapter 7's Wiki article for those interested. It'll explain slightly on why Valto has obtained Victory Valkyrie in Chapter 8 as well.
(Feb. 14, 2016  3:41 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Updated the Wiki to have the scans for all current chapters, except 2 and 7. Chapter 2 needs cropping properly again before I can add it, and 7 needs scanning, which I intend to get done tomorrow (ran out of time today).

Could you put 7 in a folder and send it to me after you upload it tomorrow?
Mana will receive his copy of March 2016 CoroCoro at the end of this week. I just ordered it for him.
[Image: bWzkJjr.jpg]

Can we take a moment to appreciate Valto's efforts? xD
No, I almost want to vomit.
Again, doesn't that count as illegal modding? Unless it gets approved.
No, you're totally correct. Valto gets informed that it's an illegal Beyblade and cannot be used in the tournament, cries while all his friends laugh at his glue masterpiece, and then a Beyblade Mechanic takes Valkyrie away because he "loves the design" and has an idea.

Yep, Glued Valkyrie was the basis for Victory Valkyrie guys Dj - Uh.
I still can't believe how dumb this is.
(Feb. 17, 2016  4:25 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I still can't believe how dumb this is.

Then again, the manga as a whole is pretty... Y'know, and Episode 30 of G-Revolution.
(Feb. 17, 2016  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No, I almost want to vomit.

Yup. I'm honestly surprised Takara-Tomy would allow their product to be portrayed like that.
Chapter 07 is up for reading on Beyblade Wiki. Sorry for the delay! I should have Chapter 08 up soon.

EDIT: Chapter 08 for reading as well! Enjoy! Grin

Download links for both are in the download threads.
So yeah thanks for uploading the chapters Mana.

These chapters were certainly WAY better than the previous ones.
(Feb. 17, 2016  5:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Yup. I'm honestly surprised Takara-Tomy would allow their product to be portrayed like that.

I found it funny. BTW, Takara-Tomy should release that as a joke/collector product.
Thank you for uploading the chapters. Smile
(Feb. 17, 2016  5:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Would you rather they demonstrate their anime capabilities of destroying walls?

I'm not gonna lie, I love the fun and silly tone in that scene.
(Feb. 17, 2016  11:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Would you rather they demonstrate their anime capabilities of destroying walls?

Yes, but I don't think the two things are connected at all Smile

I can't believe someone who loves Beyblade as much as a character like Valt is supposed to do would do this. But it's not like I feel personally insulted, or anything. It just strikes me as a poor and uninteresting choice.
(Feb. 17, 2016  11:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2016  11:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Would you rather they demonstrate their anime capabilities of destroying walls?

Yes, but I don't think the two things are connected at all Smile

I can't believe someone who loves Beyblade as much as a character like Valt is supposed to do would do this. But it's not like I feel personally insulted, or anything. It just strikes me as a poor and uninteresting choice.

He's probably desperate. I mean he could easily have just tried getting another one but he seemed to like his Valkyrie enough... to do that...
(Feb. 17, 2016  3:19 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Can we take a moment to appreciate Valto's efforts? xD

Hah, that's actually pretty funny.

(Feb. 17, 2016  5:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yup. I'm honestly surprised Takara-Tomy would allow their product to be portrayed like that.

Why? I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Beyblade Burst is a gag manga. Look at some of the other series in CoroCoro right now, whether it be Kaitou Joker, Yokai Watch or even the Super Mario Bros. manga. If anything, Beyblade Burst is using the exact same style of humor.
Hah, never noticed that Wizard! I think being humorous is just so great.
But Bakuten Shoot Beyblade had an awesome story, Metal Fight Beyblade had a great one and went one year further, and now ... They think they will reach four years or more with a humourous story without any plot ?
(Feb. 18, 2016  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But Bakuten Shoot Beyblade had an awesome story, Metal Fight Beyblade had a great one and went one year further, and now ... They think they will reach four years or more with a humourous story without any plot ?

It's enjoyable... awesome story though? I'll have to see.

But as someone said, Beyblade is only meant to sell toys and doesn't focus on great story telling. The Beyblade manga I swear is usually more comedic, but I'm probably wrong and the anime doesn't seem as if it will be that similar, so hopefully you'll get your story. What I will say is that I am sick of seeing too many super exaggerated faces from Varuto, rarely do I see his face normal.