Beyblade Burst God Episode 50 (March 19, 2018)

50) Enter the Final Battle!!
突入!最終決戦!!
Totsunyuu! saishuu kessen!!
March 19th, 2018
(Mar. 09, 2018  9:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Valt v lui???

Lol do really think lui will beat shu this time you must have not been watching are reading the manga or you must be joking
(Mar. 09, 2018  9:14 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  9:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Valt v lui???

Lol do really think lui will beat shu this time you must have not been watching are reading the manga or you must be joking
Geez, calm down, I just thought it'd be an epic final battle
(Mar. 09, 2018  9:17 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  9:14 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol do really think lui will beat shu this time you must have not been watching are reading the manga or you must be joking
Geez, calm down, I just thought it'd be an epic final battle

Lol I'm not mad I'm just answering
(Mar. 09, 2018  10:15 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  9:17 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Geez, calm down, I just thought it'd be an epic final battle

Lol I'm not mad I'm just answering

Both of you just stop, for all we know it could be Valt and Lui, but we won’t know until it happens
(Mar. 11, 2018  12:30 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  10:15 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol I'm not mad I'm just answering

Both of you just stop, for all we know it could be Valt and Lui, but we won’t know until it happens

We are not fighting though it's already confirmed that it's valt vs shu and plus from how strong shu gotten it's pretty obvious lui will lose manga confirms it and episode 51 tittle give it away
Tbh shu is the one versing valt in the finals and lui is just going to get crushed by shu
Shu has gone too far

[Image: oe3tfuzf.png]

How dare he hurt the most innocent character of the series
Shu... Shu... Shu... get over here!

*slaps*

HOW... COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY PRECIOUS BEUS?!  :@

In all seriousness, sympathy went down the drain for Shu. I mean, it already did but now...  he deliberately hurt Kensuke, one of the most innocent characters. Granted, it's only a puppet but he did upset Kensuke so he must've done something to him.
So I saw this trailer and it's rather interesting:

I know this came out of no where but...
Anyone find it on a website i got up 4 minutes late and it was already region blocked
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I know this came out of no where but...

Oh yeah I never noticed that. I wonder if that was the last round or another one before it?
Man the preview! Anyways, after Alexander gets shocked by touching Sr, Shu kinda shouts and we can see spriggan, can it mean that Shu gets possessed by Spriggan?
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I know this came out of no where but...

Oh yeah I never noticed that. I wonder if that was the last round or another one before it?

In what manner was it that Valt and Free drew? Maybe it's just a double burst here. Though doubt I it with how everything is playing out.
(Mar. 12, 2018  4:03 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh yeah I never noticed that. I wonder if that was the last round or another one before it?

In what manner was it that Valt and Free drew? Maybe it's just a double burst here. Though doubt I it with how everything is playing out.

You make a good point, it's possible Free bursted but drew against Valt
(Mar. 12, 2018  5:50 PM)valtryek3648 Wrote: who do u think will win valt or free????

Take a wild guess.
(Mar. 12, 2018  5:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  5:50 PM)valtryek3648 Wrote: who do u think will win valt or free????

Take a wild guess.

valt?????
KEN WAS IN THE TEASER! But sadly, his puppet broke. ?
Valt vs. Free
Valt is going to win the battle episode 50 against free.
In the preview, Ashram was holding Sr and dropped it and was like "I just got roasted by Spriggan Requiem's litness."
That was weird.
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:56 AM)ptf606 Wrote: In the preview,  Ashram was holding Sr and dropped it and was like "I just got roasted by Spriggan Requiem's litness."
That was weird.
Do just like me and ignored that weird scene.  because sometimes the anime like exaggerated to much  so look away from that and enjoy the final battle
I had to join this forum to defend Shu. The trailer shows Ken talking to Shu, and then it cuts to Besu with a torn ear. I personally think that Lui is the one who injured Besu.