Beyblade Burst God Episode 50 (March 19, 2018)

(Mar. 19, 2018  10:37 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:35 AM)Rise Wrote: My thoughts~

The next battle will be one hell of a ride, haha.

where did you watch this? bc miomio is broken?

finally fixed

You're welcome.
I thought Free was the most scariest blader...But Shu proved me wrong...I dont know why but while watching the episode...Everytime I watched Shu...I got chills running through me...This guy resembles Ryuuga so much...

White haired bladers r always dangerous...They may show calm outside but inside have volcanic strength
Beyblade Burst God - Episode 50 (Review)
Woah, that was a crazy episode, time for a review.

Wow that was some episode reminded me lot of Doji and Ryuga.
The sprint boost finally returns

P.S. Return of Sprint Boost would it make a better title than these boring titles bbg has been coming up with.
(Mar. 19, 2018  11:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Woah, that was a crazy episode, time for a review.

Free was defeated, end of the story. If that's the case, Ill quit everytime I'm about to lose, I would be unbeatable. He would have definitely lost if they were going to continue the fight. 100% sure.
(Mar. 19, 2018  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  11:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Woah, that was a crazy episode, time for a review.

Free was defeated, end of the story. If that's the case, Ill quit everytime I'm about to lose, I would be unbeatable. He would have definitely lost if they were going to continue the fight. 100% sure.

(Mar. 19, 2018  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:

First of all your missing jinbee's point.  And second what makes think that valt would've won, from the way I see Valt wasn't dominating free at all he was keeping up the match was 50/50. and the scary thing free had gotten stronger since the last time he fought lui now imagine if his body wasn't at his limits and could still go beyond if had that happened in my opinion valt would've lose the match, no matter what now people can understand why free was #1 all this time he truly Is something else

(Mar. 19, 2018  2:21 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Free was defeated, end of the story. If that's the case, Ill quit everytime I'm about to lose, I would be unbeatable. He would have definitely lost if they were going to continue the fight. 100% sure.

I agree with you , an my opinion although free lost the battle and a lost is lost that's not gonna change but it really seems like free could've get even stronger if it wasn't that his body quit on him, I personally think he would have won the match if he could do that
SHU MUST NEVER BE FORGIVEN !!! #boycottShu Libruhhh
(Mar. 19, 2018  5:31 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: SHU MUST NEVER BE FORGIVEN !!! #boycottShu :libruh:
For destroying/ hurting Besu?
I hate to defend him but, 
Come on! We all know that the anime has over Exaggerated Shu becoming Red Eye. 
But still some of his actions that cannot be forgiven.
#notmyshu

(Mar. 19, 2018  5:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  5:31 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: SHU MUST NEVER BE FORGIVEN !!! #boycottShu Libruhhh
For destroying/ hurting Besu?
Come on! We all know that the has over Exxagerated Shu becoming Red Eye. 
the shu from the first season would never have done this to his friends or treated them this way, his brain has been warped by alexander glass and the requiem project probably fused his mind with the spirit of the spriggan and hes gonna be like ptsd'd from all of this once valt beats him in episode #51 im pretty sure shu's career is over
(Mar. 19, 2018  5:38 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: #notmyshu

(Mar. 19, 2018  5:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote: For destroying/ hurting Besu?
the shu from the first season would never have done this to his friends or treated them this way, his brain has been warped by alexander glass and the requiem project probably fused his mind with the spirit of the spriggan and hes gonna be like ptsd'd from all of this once valt beats him in episode #51 im pretty sure shu's career is over
I agree with everything you have said.. But I wouldn't say his career is destroyed.. I think it will just end up being a fresh start for him again.

(Mar. 19, 2018  5:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote: For destroying/ hurting Besu?

Like suhasini said I don't think that this should end his career as a blader but rather a new fresh start. the anime will probably use this as a means for Shu not Beyblading in s3 which is stupid benching one of the best blader in burst is a wasted on top of that him being world ranking #2 will make it even worse,  the anime has used the red eye thing so bad it's beyond imagination just to make a villain their destroying a very good Character when they already have Alexander ,gold eye and the silver eye guy which hasn't even appear without his mask,  honestly the anime staff did poorly with Shu's character this season the only thing we can say is that he became way stronger but the personality executions was very bad such a wasted
At this point possession isn't out of the question since Daina and Kensuke were able to feel his aura which is another sign that realism in this series is gone. In the manga page with Fubuki and him, he seems calm again, so he might return, either as a mentor or some legendary blader (Not the 4D kind, but "Legend" as a status for him). Heck, if he was a mentor, he could teach bladers not to do this and that and get them to learn from his past mistakes.
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:37 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:35 AM)Rise Wrote: My thoughts~

The next battle will be one hell of a ride, haha.

where did you watch this? bc miomio is broken?

finally fixed
where do u get proper audio for the episode
(Mar. 19, 2018  6:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: At this point possession isn't out of the question since Daina and Kensuke were able to feel his aura which is another sign that realism in this series is gone. In the manga page with Fubuki and him, he seems calm again, so he might return, either as a mentor or some legendary blader (Not the 4D kind, but "Legend" as a status for him). Heck, if he was a mentor, he could teach bladers not to do this and that and get them to learn from his past mistakes.

In the manga page we saw Shu's hand was fractured....is that due to the battle between Valt and Shu?? If so then maybe we can finally relate between the last episode of burst god and the manga page...
(Mar. 19, 2018  6:55 PM)Naruto 1 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  10:37 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: where did you watch this? bc miomio is broken?

finally fixed
where do u get proper audio for the episode

I used kickassanime's video and miomio audio together lmao
(Mar. 19, 2018  6:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: At this point possession isn't out of the question since Daina and Kensuke were able to feel his aura which is another sign that realism in this series is gone. In the manga page with Fubuki and him, he seems calm again, so he might return, either as a mentor or some legendary blader (Not the 4D kind, but "Legend" as a status for him). Heck, if he was a mentor, he could teach bladers not to do this and that and get them to learn from his past mistakes.

well,in that manga pagew ith Fubuki,Shu was with his S1 design and Fubuki was REALLY SMALL,so I think that flashback was before that RedEye thing...

yeah i agree, he's probably gunna be to fubuki what Valt is to Aiga like an inspiration/mentor

(Mar. 19, 2018  6:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Like suhasini said I don't think that this should end his career as a blader but rather a new fresh start. the anime will probably use this as a means for Shu not Beyblading in s3 which is stupid benching one of the best blader in burst is a wasted on top of that him being world ranking #2 will make it even worse,  the anime has used the red eye thing so bad it's beyond imagination just to make a villain their destroying a very good Character when they already have Alexander ,gold eye and the silver eye guy which hasn't even appear without his mask,  honestly the anime staff did poorly with Shu's character this season the only thing we can say is that he became way stronger but the personality executions was very bad such a wasted

i dont think that his skills will be gone after the possession is over. i just think that he's gunna have to come to terms with his quest for power and how it affected all of those around him and i think hes gunna make a choice to not blade again because it brought him to such a dark place and he was easily manipulated into becoming an experiment for an evil mastermind. Plus, destroying peoples stuff and hurting your friends is a pretty shameful way to get power and climb to the top, so i think he'll be forever ashamed of his own actions
Well, now I know where the time and money for the quality of the animation went.
It's all for the final battle.
Shu Vs Lui was really lacking in the graphics side, but wew, that was pretty good in my opinion. I liked the no music in part of Free Vs Valt, I noticed that and liked it alot.
(Mar. 19, 2018  4:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Free was defeated, end of the story. If that's the case, Ill quit everytime I'm about to lose, I would be unbeatable. He would have definitely lost if they were going to continue the fight. 100% sure.

First of all your missing jinbee's point.  And second what makes think that valt would've won, from the way I see Valt wasn't dominating free at all he was keeping up the match was 50/50. and the scary thing free had gotten stronger since the last time he fought lui now imagine if his body wasn't at his limits and could still go beyond if had that happened in my opinion valt would've lose the match, no matter what now people can understand why free was #1 all this time he truly Is something else

That's Free's fault, if the match would've continued Free would've lost. And what makes you think Valt would've lost? The fact that he was giving everything he had and still failed to beat Valt, only shows that Valt is better than him. Valt could've continued, Free couldn't.