Beyblade Burst God Episode #49 (March 12, 2018)

(Mar. 05, 2018  3:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  3:49 PM)MWF Wrote: I haven't read the manga so I have no idea how Valt vs Free will go but Shu vs Lui is basically Guaranteed.

Now the question is, How will Valt vs Free play out?

I'm wondering if Free will genuinely get bested or will he forfeit here as well.

If they both go all out then Valt must have something new to try, how else (other than plot armor) would he get through the nothing break?
Where is the manga.? Please give me the link..

(Mar. 05, 2018  2:05 PM)MWF Wrote: Well we are most likely going to see nothing break again.

And on the subject of break, I wonder how long it will take for Spriggan to break Longinus.

Again, just because Lui’s Longinus broke in the manga doesn’t mean it’ll happen in the anime, just be aware that may not happen

Can i have the link of manga???
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Turns out you were right @[Jinbee]! This episode is both Shu vs Lui and Valt vs Free.
Well aren't they rushing the two most exciting battles!

No way they will fit both battles in one episode. Probably Free vs Valt will finish and Lui vs Shu will play only like one round at the end of the episode, leaving the rest for ep 50.
Its super hype
Valt vs Free
Shu vs Lui
(Mar. 07, 2018  7:48 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Turns out you were right @[Jinbee]! This episode is both Shu vs Lui and Valt vs Free.
Well aren't they rushing the two most exciting battles!

No way they will fit both battles in one episode. Probably Free vs Valt will finish and Lui vs Shu will play only like one round at the end of the episode, leaving the rest for ep 50.

Well according to the preview of the episode.. Shu vs Lui is first.. and I never said they will "Finish" both battles in the same episode.
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:44 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  7:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: No way they will fit both battles in one episode. Probably Free vs Valt will finish and Lui vs Shu will play only like one round at the end of the episode, leaving the rest for ep 50.

Well according to the preview of the episode.. Shu vs Lui is first.. and I never said they will "Finish" both battles in the same episode.

True cuz Free vs Lui was a two episode thing
I think that Shu is going to make Lui cry, and I think that it will be a close match but I think that Valt will win but free is op so idk.
(Mar. 09, 2018  4:03 AM)Tahka Wrote: I think that Shu is going to make Lui cry, and I think that it will be a close match but I think that Valt will win but free is op so idk.

I highly doubt that Lui is a character we'll ever see cry, haha. But still, I wonder if this battle is going to make way for some character development on his side.  

Then again, we're talking about Lui here. Nevermind. :v
(Mar. 12, 2018  10:10 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Give me the link of episode 49 plz..

It's still not out.
Plz stop asking for link always check miomio before asking i always go on miomio before asking

Also no it hasn't been uploaded to miomio so we have to wait for a bit and no asking plz

Never mind it is uploaded there and sorry for so many posts
Such satisfaction

(Mar. 12, 2018  10:26 AM)Rise Wrote: Such satisfaction

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOI SHU
Beyblade Burst God - Episode 49 (Review)
When will kickassanime release the episode bcz I can't watch it on miomio.tv its very slow........waiting for tje episode. ....if u know any other site other than miomio...then please don't be shy for providing link.....
Well that was some episode
Alright, time for a review:

(Mar. 12, 2018  1:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright, time for a review:

tell me this isn't a swirl fighter character
[Image: 0klTnJ0.png?1]