Beyblade Burst God Episode #48 (March 5, 2018)

48) The Decisive Battle of Friendship!!
友情!決定戦へのバトル!!
Yūjou! Ketteisen he no Batoru!!
March 5th, 2018

"Cooza takes on the Underworld Emperor, Kurtz! If Cooza wins this battle, Valt has a chance to enter the finals! Despite not being able to win a single battle so far, Cooza rises to the challenge, both for himself and for his friend! As Valt cheers him on, Cooza is reminded of his battles so far, and Kurtz is caught off-guard by the new launch technique Cooza is using! In this final back-and-forth battle to decide who advances from Group A, which Blader will be going to the finals?!"
Man, this and the previous title sound like very generic Beyblade, or anime episode titles honestly.
Unfortunately not. Safe to assume this one as Valt vs Free as a semi-final match honestly.
(Feb. 12, 2018  12:31 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Unfortunately not. Safe to assume this one as Valt vs Free as a semi-final match honestly.

Let's just hope Free has a seizure like in the manga
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:14 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  12:31 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Unfortunately not. Safe to assume this one as Valt vs Free as a semi-final match honestly.

Let's just hope Free has a seizure like in the manga
would be a bit disturbing to see, but then again we have psycho Shu now so I guess that's fine...
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:14 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:14 AM)K1D Wrote: Let's just hope Free has a seizure like in the manga
would be a bit disturbing to see, but then again we have psycho Shu now so I guess that's fine...

Tbh, with psycho shu in the mix, someone dying would prob be fine. (Exaggerated but you get the point)

I think it's Kurtz vs cuza, and then Kurtz vs Valt for the later part of the episode.
At this rate I wonder if God will end up having 52 episodes..
You watch the newer episodes Without subs?
We had a new episode description today, so I've added that to the OP now.

Shall be interesting if the whole episode is dedicated to Cooza. Can't say I dislike that, haha.
I would love to see Kurtz reaction if he loses to Cuza.
As I've predicted, this episode where Cooza battles Kurtz will be a test of his and Valt's friendship. I'm actually looking forward to it, I would LOVE to see the look on Kurtz' face when he loses to Cooza of all people xD
The finale will have to be 1 episode then instead of 2 episodes, since episode 50 will likely be Shu VS Lui if the next is Valt VS Free. I don't think this has happened before, since both Burst S1 and Metal Fusion had the second-round semis as episode 49 and the finale as episodes 50-51.
Cooza for sure is gonna win but the question is will the rematch between valt and kurtz happen in this this episode I guess they'll start the first battle and the rest of the battle will continued in the next episode with the battle between lui and shu(episode 49) . Still how will they finish valt vs free and shu vs valt in two episodes i wonder both of them are pretty big battles, and the finals has always been a two part episodes.
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:36 PM)NPN Wrote: Cooza for sure is gonna win but the question is will the rematch between valt and kurtz happen in this this episode I guess they'll start the first battle and the rest of the battle will continued in the next episode with the battle between lui and shu(episode 49) . Still how will they finish valt vs free and shu vs valt in two episodes i wonder both of them are pretty big battles, and the finals has always been a two part episodes.

I agree. That what makes me wonder if  burst god will have 52 episodes or 51st episode can be turned into a special episode of 1 hour?
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:36 PM)NPN Wrote: Cooza for sure is gonna win but the question is will the rematch between valt and kurtz happen in this this episode I guess they'll start the first battle and the rest of the battle will continued in the next episode with the battle between lui and shu(episode 49) . Still how will they finish valt vs free and shu vs valt in two episodes i wonder both of them are pretty big battles, and the finals has always been a two part episodes.

I agree. That what makes me wonder if  burst god will have 52 episodes or 51st episode can be turned into a special episode of 1 hour?

That'd be nice as I feel the series is going a bit fast compared to season 1 but I doubt they would cross the 51 mark. Let's see in the coming weeks.
Kurtz has to lose, else this series is no good
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Kurtz has to lose, else this series is no good

He will.. His lose is inevitable Now.
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Kurtz has to lose, else this series is no good

He will.. His lose is inevitable Now.

Bruh, Cuza didn't win a single fight, hell he didn't even win a single round, how the heck is he going to beat Kurtz? Who managed to beat Boa, Norman, and Valt who all defeated Cuza.
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote: He will.. His lose is inevitable Now.

Bruh, Cuza didn't win a single fight, hell he didn't even win a single round, how the heck is he going to beat Kurtz? Who managed to beat Boa, Norman, and Valt who all defeated Cuza.
That's the thing we need to watch anime to know lol. But otherwise Valt can't get in finals.
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote: He will.. His lose is inevitable Now.

He would most likely win due to plot convenience, if he loses Valt doesn't make it to the finals. (like the post above said)

He has a new trick. It will most likely be BBG's equivalent to Valt's lost against Lui in S1 because of a crack in the stadium. Either that or it will be like how Valt won against Zac by bursting Zeus with Valkyrie's last rotation.
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:43 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, Cuza didn't win a single fight, hell he didn't even win a single round, how the heck is he going to beat Kurtz? Who managed to beat Boa, Norman, and Valt who all defeated Cuza.

He would most likely win due to plot convenience, if he loses Valt doesn't make it to the finals. (like the post above said)

He has a new trick. It will most likely be BBG's equivalent to Valt's lost against Lui in S1 because of a crack in the stadium. Either that or it will be like how Valt won against Zac by bursting Zeus with Valkyrie's last rotation.

Wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way in hell he is bursting Beat Kukulcan. However, he can try to get 2 spin finishes.
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:43 PM)MWF Wrote: He would most likely win due to plot convenience, if he loses Valt doesn't make it to the finals. (like the post above said)

Wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way in hell he is bursting Beat Kukulcan. However, he can try to get 2 spin finishes.

What I am saying is he would get a win that he almost didn't get. Like outspinning bK right before the finishing attack. Or something. We will have to see.