Beyblade Burst God Episode #46 (February 19, 2018)

Thanks for the link, now onto the episode review:
(Feb. 19, 2018  11:46 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Seems they're bringing back the Bound Attack. Hopefully they bring back the S1 Valkyrie theme for the finale too. Been missing that since God started.

They are not exactly bringing it back since he never lost it, he probably just removed the chip for that one battle.
the corocoro upload already got taken down FYI, anyone else got a link?? i just checked kickassanime & hotanime and neither have it up yet
(Feb. 19, 2018  2:33 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: the corocoro upload already got taken down FYI, anyone else got a link?? i just checked kickassanime & hotanime and neither have it up yet
Well miomio has it too but again the quality is big no- no! But if you can wait a little kickassamine will upload it in an hour or 2..
Edit: But if you still need the link..
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc365732/
I don’t know why, but for every time I try to link to miomio, the system would result in NOT FOUND, no matter I use my mobile phone or PC...
(Feb. 19, 2018  12:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks for the link, now onto the episode review:

(Feb. 19, 2018  4:33 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  12:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks for the link, now onto the episode review:

Did Valt lose Strike god chip privileges? In the trailer for the next episode he doesn’t have it anymore.
It was a good episode not to great but not bad now we can all agree that both Joshua and Ruway are a disgrace how on earth was this guys rank 3 and 4 respectively I don't even know if I could consider them top 10 although if we were to evaluate them the would be rank #9 and 10 now ones I'm asking how did we get Joshua when we had a great blader like zac from s1 sure he would not qualify but we would've got better battle from him this is the reason why even if zac is not in the S2 I consider him stronger than both Joshua and Ruway  Asides from that we finally get the vain free from the manga it was cool to but can we consider this guys human I'm talking about free, lui and shu those guy's fall in the category of beyblade metal saga not burst there to supernatural flaming white bluish hair lui, super saiyan vain free and crimson demon God shu this far exceed human limitations but great episode can't wait for the conclusion of the lui vs free battle which appears that Lui might lose this one

(Feb. 19, 2018  4:51 PM)KingChespin1 Wrote: Did Valt lose Strike god chip privileges?  In the trailer for the next episode he doesn’t have it anymore.

That's to showcase the ultimate reboot alone probably then he'll showcase the full strike god Valkyrie against free
(Feb. 19, 2018  5:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Aaaand of course Lui aimed for Free's face, haha. Some things never change.
(Feb. 19, 2018  6:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  5:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Yeah but somehow that's making them stronger
Hey, Valt lost to Kurtz and Shu; meanwhile, Kurtz has only lost to Shu so far. So that means Kurtz has more point than Valt, so he will moves on to the semi-final, not Valt unless he loses to Cuza in the next round and Valt defeats Boa.
So why do you guys say that Valt will go to the semi-final, I don't get it.
Because Kurtz will inevitably lose against Cooza, because the plot dictates Valt advances to the finals.
(Feb. 20, 2018  1:53 PM)Jupiter Owen Wrote: Hey, Valt lost to Kurtz and Shu; meanwhile, Kurtz has only lost to Shu so far. So that means Kurtz has more point than Valt, so he will moves on to the semi-final, not Valt unless he loses to Cuza in the next round and Valt defeats Boa.
So why do you guys say that Valt will go to the semi-final, I don't get it.

Looks like you don't follow the manga.. But as ~Mana~ stated..Valt going to the finals is inevitable and Kurtz will lose ultimately, as the burst anime follows the Manga plot and in the manga Valt advanced to the finals.
I'm not even referring to the manga. Valt is the main character, and they haven't given his Bey all these upgrades for him to lose and not place at all in the final tournament of the season.

He has plot armour for the rest of the season. There's nothing more to it, haha.
(Feb. 20, 2018  2:12 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'm not even referring to the manga. Valt is the main character, and they haven't given his Bey all these upgrades for him to lose and not place at all in the final tournament of the season.

He has plot armour for the rest of the season. There's nothing more to it, haha.

Oh! Sorry! My Bad, didn't want to put it that way! Have corrected  the OP..
Will preview my post before posting next time.. Sorry for the inconvenience..