Beyblade Burst God Episode #46 (February 19, 2018)

46) Surpass the Limits! Free VS Lui!!
超限界!フリーVSルイ!!
Chougenkai! Furī VS Rui!!
February 19th, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/i1IRA0.jpg

Shu has destroyed Valkyrie's Reboot Driver. Valt promises they'll have a rematch and entrusts Zorro with repairing the Driver. Meanwhile, Free trains in secret to overcome his limits and attain victory. what will Valt think when he sees this training? In the 5th round for Group B, it's a showdown between the world's strongest rivals. The ultimate playoff between Free - who's now surpassed himself - and Lui begins!!

Thanks to Kris (Our translator for Burst and Burst God)
Assuming Shu actually beat Valt in this one, if this follows the manga where Shu gets his revenge, then we already know who will win between Free and Lui...
So this is how their planning to bring the ultimate reboot in the anime by making the old reboot destroyed against spriggan requiem that's actually a good way to bring it and finally we'll see free at maxed in the anime against the notorious Lui....! This should be epic
Now valt won't hold back at all in the finals. He'll win for sure.
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:27 AM)NPN Wrote: Now valt won't hold back at all in the finals. He'll win for sure.

Valt was never holding back he always goes full power
I feel like Free is going to have the veins and stuff like in the manga when blading against Valt.
How will this go? Free is going beyond his limits and Lui's official loss is reserved for Shu. It feels like none of them should lose this match and yet someone will @_@
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:45 PM)Xeogran Wrote: How will this go? Free is going beyond his limits and Lui's official loss is reserved for Shu. It feels like none of them should lose this match and yet someone will @_@

Free will win Lui for sure in the Group B 5th round.
The rule is, top score of Group A vs 2nd top score of Group B. top score of Group B vs 2nd top score of Group A in the semi final
Then Shu will battle with Lui and Free will battle with Valt.
(Feb. 12, 2018  5:30 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:45 PM)Xeogran Wrote: How will this go? Free is going beyond his limits and Lui's official loss is reserved for Shu. It feels like none of them should lose this match and yet someone will @_@

Free will win Lui for sure in the Group B 5th round.
The rule is, top score of Group A vs 2nd top score of Group B. top score of Group B vs 2nd top score of Group A in the semi final

Yea it's pretty obvious that free is gonna win I don't see him lose 2 times against Lui the writers got to show why free is the #1 blader in the world plus like you said free has to win either way for the valt vs free and lui vs shu to happen this episode is going to show how strong free really is
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  5:30 PM)hykli Wrote: Free will win Lui for sure in the Group B 5th round.

Yea it's pretty obvious that free is gonna win I don't see him lose 2 times against Lui the writers got to show why free is the #1 blader in the world plus like you said free has to win either way for the valt vs free and lui vs shu to happen this episode is going to show how strong free really is

Not necessarily. There's a chance that the semis is randomised too, or that the 2 winners and losers verse each other initially. You have to remember that if they follow the manga battles, Shu will get revenge against Lui, so they might save his loss for then. Whereas for Free, it would just be another loss against Lui, then a loss against Valt.

Also, if you remember, Shu also wanted to avenge himself against Free too. Since Free won't verse Shu, defeating Lui would have less meaning if Lui lost to Free here.
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:07 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea it's pretty obvious that free is gonna win I don't see him lose 2 times against Lui the writers got to show why free is the #1 blader in the world plus like you said free has to win either way for the valt vs free and lui vs shu to happen this episode is going to show how strong free really is

Not necessarily. There's a chance that the semis is randomised too, or that the 2 winners and losers verse each other initially. You have to remember that if they follow the manga battles, Shu will get revenge against Lui, so they might save his loss for then. Whereas for Free, it would just be another loss against Lui, then a loss against Valt.

Also, if you remember, Shu also wanted to avenge himself against Free too. Since Free won't verse Shu, defeating Lui would have less meaning if Lui lost to Free here.

Actually even if Lui lose to free it won't be that a problem cause if it's like the manga then Shu breaking longinus is the bigger impact since it would be the first time ever that it gets annihilated like that but let's  wait and see what writers will settle this fight regardless I'm hoping for a epic battle
yes lets see ...i suppose free would win this battle whatsoever and would be defeated by valts ultimate reboot who will go on to the finals to face off the red eye(shu) for the second time ad would burst his bey into bits like he did to vatryek...
FINALLY! Valt's getting a Ul and it's just like the Manga. Zoro gives it to him
(Feb. 13, 2018  8:13 AM)valtryek3648 Wrote: yes lets see ...i suppose free would win this battle whatsoever and would be defeated by valts ultimate reboot who will go on to the finals to face off the red eye(shu) for the second time ad would burst his bey into bits like he did to vatryek...

Lol Valkyrie wasn't even destroyed he just lost the driver the person who's going to get his bey destroyed is Lui's nL
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:07 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea it's pretty obvious that free is gonna win I don't see him lose 2 times against Lui the writers got to show why free is the #1 blader in the world plus like you said free has to win either way for the valt vs free and lui vs shu to happen this episode is going to show how strong free really is

It is not randomised, the previous episode 37  already explain the rule of the tournament which shows clearly the top scorer (Red frame) of Group A will battle against the 2nd top scorer (Blue frame) of Group B and the top scorer of Group B will battle against the 2nd top scorer of Group A. You can rewatch the animation to see the photos which goes where.
(Feb. 13, 2018  5:29 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:07 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Not necessarily. There's a chance that the semis is randomised too, or that the 2 winners and losers verse each other initially. You have to remember that if they follow the manga battles, Shu will get revenge against Lui, so they might save his loss for then. Whereas for Free, it would just be another loss against Lui, then a loss against Valt.

It is not randomised, the previous episode 37  already explain the rule of the tournament which shows clearly the top scorer (Red frame) of Group A will battle against the 2nd top scorer (Blue frame) of Group B and the top scorer of Group B will battle against the 2nd top scorer of Group A. You can rewatch the animation to see the photos which goes where.

I see.  I guess I didn't pay much attention to that. Don't see why the writers would want Free to lose to Lui though. Remember, Lui has lost no matches on screen since he was introduced. Losing to Free would be anti-climatic though since Drain Fafnir is evidently countered by Nightmare Longinus even in series. Also, in terms of raw power, Free is probably much weaker than Lui or Shu since he wins a lot of matches via tactics/strategy and tactics work against him better. Whereas Lui just power launches and bursts everything in his path, even when they try to counter Longinus with a strategy.
Interesting, Idk which to vote for they are both my enemies that I need a payback from.
(Feb. 13, 2018  11:24 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  5:29 PM)hykli Wrote: It is not randomised, the previous episode 37  already explain the rule of the tournament which shows clearly the top scorer (Red frame) of Group A will battle against the 2nd top scorer (Blue frame) of Group B and the top scorer of Group B will battle against the 2nd top scorer of Group A. You can rewatch the animation to see the photos which goes where.

I see.  I guess I didn't pay much attention to that. Don't see why the writers would want Free to lose to Lui though. Remember, Lui has lost no matches on screen since he was introduced. Losing to Free would be anti-climatic though since Drain Fafnir is evidently countered by Nightmare Longinus even in series. Also, in terms of raw power, Free is probably much weaker than Lui or Shu since he wins a lot of matches via tactics/strategy and tactics work against him better. Whereas Lui just power launches and bursts everything in his path, even when they try to counter Longinus with a strategy.

If you remember Free vs Valt in the manga, there is one tactic that gives his Fafnir power. Rage, enough rage to pull the string harder than normal. That carzy part where he bite himself. He didn't utilize that in that friendly match because he underestimated Lui. This time, he is going full power. He does use tactics, because he is confident he can pull a win. That loss to Lui, however, will make him not hold anything back now.
(Feb. 14, 2018  8:41 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  11:24 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: I see.  I guess I didn't pay much attention to that. Don't see why the writers would want Free to lose to Lui though. Remember, Lui has lost no matches on screen since he was introduced. Losing to Free would be anti-climatic though since Drain Fafnir is evidently countered by Nightmare Longinus even in series. Also, in terms of raw power, Free is probably much weaker than Lui or Shu since he wins a lot of matches via tactics/strategy and tactics work against him better. Whereas Lui just power launches and bursts everything in his path, even when they try to counter Longinus with a strategy.

If you remember Free vs Valt in the manga, there is one tactic that gives his Fafnir power. Rage, enough rage to pull the string harder than normal. That carzy part where he bite himself. He didn't utilize that in that friendly match because he underestimated Lui. This time, he is going full power. He does use tactics, because he is confident he can pull a win. That loss to Lui, however, will make him not hold anything back now.
I guess that would do it. Maybe they'll have Lui lose by a bit still to show how OP Longinus is.
How about the guy who controls Beat Kulkucan? He has only lost to Shu so far and Valt lost to Shu and that guy. So he will move on to the final and Valt will be eliminated?
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  8:13 AM)valtryek3648 Wrote: yes lets see ...i suppose free would win this battle whatsoever and would be defeated by valts ultimate reboot who will go on to the finals to face off the red eye(shu) for the second time ad would burst his bey into bits like he did to vatryek...

Lol Valkyrie wasn't even destroyed he just lost the driver the person who's going to get his bey destroyed is Lui's nL

Lui would not destroy valts bey..there is a chance that lui even may not make into the finals after being defeated by both free and shu ......

(Feb. 18, 2018  1:32 PM)Jupiter Owen Wrote: How about the guy who controls Beat Kulkucan? He has only lost to Shu so far and Valt lost to Shu and that guy. So he will move on to the final and Valt will be eliminated?

no valt would win in his battle against kurtz....and he would advance to the semi to face off free and would go on to the finals to meet shu or lui
Today is the day. I'm hyped!
Ok lui is toast. Free is gonna destroy him for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGuqppq516I
Watch it while its available.
(Feb. 19, 2018  11:04 AM)NPN Wrote: Ok lui is toast. Free is gonna destroy him for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGuqppq516I
Watch it while its available.
Ya! Lui is toast and thanks for the link
Seems they're bringing back the Bound Attack. Hopefully they bring back the S1 Valkyrie theme for the finale too. Been missing that since God started.

(Feb. 19, 2018  8:47 AM)valtryek3648 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  3:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol Valkyrie wasn't even destroyed he just lost the driver the person who's going to get his bey destroyed is Lui's nL

Lui would not destroy valts bey..there is a chance that lui even may not make into the finals after being defeated by both free and shu ......

(Feb. 18, 2018  1:32 PM)Jupiter Owen Wrote: How about the guy who controls Beat Kulkucan? He has only lost to Shu so far and Valt lost to Shu and that guy. So he will move on to the final and Valt will be eliminated?

no valt would win in his battle against kurtz....and he would advance to the semi to face off free and would go on to the finals to meet shu or lui

He means Lui's Longinus will be destroyed, not that Lui will destroy Valkyrie.