Beyblade Burst God Episode #45 (February 12, 2018)

45) The God of Destruction, Spriggan!
破壊神スプリガン!
Hakaishin Supurigan!
February 12th, 2018

The 4th round of the God Bladers Cup begins. Valt and his friends cheer Free and Sisco on in Group B, but who'll move on to the final tournament? In Group A, the next match-up will be Valt versus Shu. In this battle against a changed Shu, Valt can't hide his hesitation. How will this battle leading to the second half go!?

Thanks to Kris (Our translator for Burst and Burst God)
is there a episode 45 cause this one is in 12 and 44 is in 5
Well that kind of tell us that valt will lose this match but wins the God bladers cup at the end how unfortunate oh well
hakaishin spriggan eh??

maybe we get to see Reboot getting broken and remade??

I dunno. Probably just another episode of Valt losing (surprise, plot convenience) so we can advertise new parts and excite kids over Sr before the end of the advertisement.

very cynical, ik. but it tends to happen sometimes. either that or something unexpected. I'll take the unexpected anytime.
(Feb. 05, 2018  4:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote: hakaishin spriggan eh??

I dunno. Probably just another episode of Valt losing (surprise, plot convenience) so we can advertise new parts and excite kids over Sr before the end of the advertisement.

very cynical, ik. but it tends to happen sometimes. either that or something unexpected. I'll take the unexpected anytime.

The God Bladers Cup is a two block round robin tournament. Of course Shu is gonna fight Valt and win the A-block with a perfect win streak no doubt.
Edit: Sorry, I just noticed I posted this into the wrong thread. :'c Is there a way to move this post? If not, I don't mind if it gets deleted. 

My thoughts :v
Valt's gonna dues ex machina and win
That or he'll lose and that'll be the plot on season 3
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:30 AM)K1D Wrote: Valt's gonna dues ex machina and win

This isn't the final episode. Not yet. This is gonna be like Valt vs Lui in the team nationals
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:46 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:30 AM)K1D Wrote: Valt's gonna dues ex machina and win

This isn't the final episode. Not yet. This is gonna be like Valt vs Lui in the team nationals

Oops, so it's' gonna be a two parter?
Yeah, he's gonna deus ex machina in 46
Nvr mind
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:56 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:46 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: This isn't the final episode. Not yet. This is gonna be like Valt vs Lui in the team nationals

Oops, so it's' gonna be a two parter?

The. Show. Is. Not. Ending. This. Quickly.

If it's like the previous season we should have about 5 to 10-ish episodes left. The show still needs to introduce the Ultimate Reboot Driver which should come after this battle
(Feb. 07, 2018  1:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:56 AM)K1D Wrote: Oops, so it's' gonna be a two parter?

The. Show. Is. Not. Ending. This. Quickly.

If it's like the previous season we should have about 5 to 10-ish episodes left. The show still needs to introduce the Ultimate Reboot Driver which should come after this battle
I'll shut up now
Okay I am suprised how much I care about Valt and Shu being friends again, so hoping for some feels this episode
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:42 PM)Limetka Wrote: Okay I am suprised how much I care about Valt and Shu being friends again, so hoping for some feels this episode

(Feb. 10, 2018  12:42 PM)Limetka Wrote: Okay I am suprised how much I care about Valt and Shu being friends again, so hoping for some feels this episode

Hoping for same man! I really want Shu to become what he was before.
(Feb. 10, 2018  2:39 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote:

Hoping for same man! I really want Shu to become what he was before.

True. Even though I'm a big Shu fan I will be cheering for Valt to beat him (be it sooner or later) so he realises his mistake.
(Feb. 05, 2018  4:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote: hakaishin spriggan eh??

Yep. Reboot gets broken. Kinda wondering how. Will Spriggan hit him so hard that reboot smashes into a wall? Or Spriggan just hits hard.
Did the manga plot broke reboot too? I just remember old man let him draw some ideas to improve his bey, which is similar to the scene when Victory Valkyrie was broken.
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:18 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: Did the manga plot broke reboot  too? I just remember old man let him draw some ideas to improve his bey, which is similar to the scene when Victory Valkyrie was broken.

Nah it didn't happen in the manga which is why it kind of surprised me that it's gonna get broken
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:18 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: Did the manga plot broke reboot  too? I just remember old man let him draw some ideas to improve his bey, which is similar to the scene when Victory Valkyrie was broken.

Nah it didn't happen in the manga which is why it kind of surprised me that it's gonna get broken

Me too, but I guess anime has a better explanation than I will help you improve your bey suddenly.
//double checking the threat title now :'D

(Feb. 12, 2018  10:33 AM)Rise Wrote: //double checking the threat title now :'D

you got a link to watch it? the site i use hasnt upoloaded it yet
So will Cooza win against Kurtz thats the most important question now.
(Feb. 12, 2018  10:56 AM)NPN Wrote: So will Cooza win against Kurtz thats the most important question now.

He'd better, i'm getting pretty sick of Kurtz. Though I doubt Kurtz would lose to him.
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:12 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  10:56 AM)NPN Wrote: So will Cooza win against Kurtz thats the most important question now.

He'd better, i'm getting pretty sick of Kurtz. Though I doubt Kurtz would lose to him.

But he has to win or else valt won't advance to the semis.
This is a pretty good episode.
I watched it on miomio.tv, which has a pretty bad quality but hey who cares!