Beyblade Burst God Episode #43 (January 29th, 2018)

43) Climax! Great Rival Clash!!
白熱!ライバル大激突!!
Hakunetsu! Raibaru Gekitotsu!!
January 29th, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/EM347al.jpg
Is this match between Shu and valt or free and lui ?
Release date is my bday lol

Its kinda obvious whos gonna win tho. I'm pretty sure Shu and Free are.
This episode is going to scare me omg

I feel bad already
It is available in corocoro channel in youtube. Watch it before it expires.
Episode review
Have to admit, this episode was well animated. Especially all the Joshua scenes and then Lui afterwards.
Joshua gave me Julian konzern vibes (during his battle with damian).
It was a good episode but damn I swear each time I see those left rotating bladers the have those intimating smile on there face when their in the zone all the battles was good at first I started to like Joshua a bit when he use that tactic against drain Fafnir but ofcourse as expected his just a ripoff to zac his not serious until the end zac was always serious when it comes to fight the real battle despite still doing his zac the sunshine thing to entertain unlike Joshua who couldn't keep that seriousness until the end for God sake your opponent is free I still don't understand why Joshua is rank 3 with the way he battle you would think that Ruway and xhaka even Sisco would be a better choice to be rank 3 there are much more serious but at the same time acting like themselves an still be great anyway good episode I would give a 8/10
Best episode of all Burst for me. Joshua vs Free was really well done.
(Jan. 29, 2018  1:55 PM)NPN Wrote: Joshua gave me Julian konzern vibes (during his battle with damian).

(Jan. 29, 2018  7:40 PM)Xeogran Wrote:

Maybe not, 
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Agreed that cough me of guard the writers made a smart move of making shu use a tactic like that
Any other way I can watch this episode since it’s reigion blocked on YouTube and miomio tv does not work for me
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:19 PM)EpicPencil598 Wrote: Any other way I can watch this episode since it’s reigion blocked on YouTube and miomio tv does not work for me

Go to KICKASSANIME it's upload their
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Maybe not, 

(Jan. 29, 2018  11:25 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Maybe not, 

It's official, from this episode alone I can already see the memes  with Lui crushing Sisco . I actually laughed at that so much! All jokes aside, this episode was kinda a let down to say the least mostly cause  the battles were not that interesting and were too quick but i understand why it's like that but still having the battles drag out a bit like Shu vs Kurtz would be fine or even Free vs Joshua. Speaking of Joshua, I also laughed so hard at his loss it was just freaking sad and while his strategy was kinda clever, it had the worst possible weakness that made that battle entertaining,  kinda like Xhaka and Sisco last episode.  Next episode will personally for me have only two interesting battles, Shu vs cuza and Valt vs the guy with a BAD tN combo.(I personally hate it but other people may not believe that so whatever) Also strike god chip next episode, I don't know why but I feel like (and this is a theory/ Speculation) if shu and valt face off in the finals, Valt's bey will possibly be destroyed by shu all cause of the god chip.