Beyblade Burst God Episode #43 (January 29th, 2018)

(Jan. 30, 2018  1:19 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  11:25 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
how do I upload a picture from my desktop?
My predictions for next episode:

Group A: Shu(2-0) fights Norman(2-0) and Shu wins
                 Valt(1-1) fights Kurtz(1-1) and Valt wins

Valt & Shu proceed to semifinal rounds.

Group B: Lui(2-0) fights Xhaka(1-1) and Lui will win
                  Free(2-0) fights Sisco(1-1) and Sisco loses.
             Lui & Free move on to the semifinals as well.

And all bladers with no wins at this point probably just will stop moving on so that's why I didn't include them cus I figure they're probably out of the competition now.

THEN, I think Shu will face Lui and over come him and Valt will prove himself against free to make it to the finals against Shu. And Valt will beat free and go on to defeat Shu and gain his friend back. And Valt will win world championship.

(JUST MY PREDICTION)
(Jan. 30, 2018  7:34 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: My predictions for next episode:

And all bladers with no wins at this point probably just will stop moving on so that's why I didn't include them cus I figure they're probably out of the competition now.

THEN, I think Shu will face Lui and over come him and Valt will prove himself against free to make it to the finals against Shu. And Valt will beat free and go on to defeat Shu and gain his friend back. And Valt will win world championship.

(JUST MY PREDICTION)

That's how it always goes although I prefer valt losing but it's not going to happen

(JUST MY PREDICTION)

That's how it always goes although I prefer valt losing but it's not going to happen

(JUST MY PREDICTION)
Valt already battle with Kurtz in the 1st round and lost and will not have a second chance battle each other again.
And the trailer of episode 43 shows Valt vs Norman will happen on episode 44.
(Jan. 31, 2018  3:38 PM)hykli Wrote: Valt already battle with Kurtz in the 1st round and lost and will not have a second chance battle each other again.

Even so, I still think the final four will be Shu, Lui, Valt, & Free. And for Shu and Valt to be able to challenge each other for the championship then they both need to defeat the other top two bladers in the world and the whole series has been leading up to Shu&Valt defeating these two. And in the manga it already happened and Shu & Valt are in the finals now last I checked.

But did anyone happen to notice Snake pit leader Theodire glass at the end of the episode when he looks down at the arena and it shows him in his Snake pit gear and his eyes start glowing yellow and he has a yellow aura around him. And in between his hands there is a glowing &floating yellow beyblade that looks like it could be screw trident. ( I WILL POST SCREENSHOT LATER WHEN I HAVE MY LAPTOP)
(Jan. 31, 2018  3:38 PM)hykli Wrote: Valt already battle with Kurtz in the 1st round and lost and will not have a second chance battle each other again.

There might be a second chance for these two to fight again. If Valt and Kurz are tied pointwise they might have to fight again to determine who will proceed to the semi-finals. It's just a possibility but not unlikely.

(Jan. 31, 2018  8:09 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: But did anyone happen to notice Snake pit leader Theodire glass at the end of the episode when he looks down at the arena and it shows him in his Snake pit gear and his eyes start glowing yellow and he has a yellow aura around him. And in between his hands there is a glowing &floating yellow beyblade that looks like it could be screw trident. ( I WILL POST SCREENSHOT LATER WHEN I HAVE MY LAPTOP)

I see your point and the yellow glowing eyes could be a sign but I think the Screw Trident owner will be Silver Eye. It would just feel wrong if they only let Gold Eye/Norman appear again but not Silver Eye since they both were equally important in the Snake Pit arc. Alexander/Ashram doesn't appear to me to be someone who's beyblading to be honest.
But honestly I don't see a single Bey that looks like Screw Trident. These are only ordinary Beys (except aB, Sr and tN). I think this scene was only supposed to show how power-hungry and threatening Alexander/Ashram is.
(Jan. 31, 2018  10:39 PM)Auroraphy Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  8:09 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: But did anyone happen to notice Snake pit leader Theodire glass at the end of the episode when he looks down at the arena and it shows him in his Snake pit gear and his eyes start glowing yellow and he has a yellow aura around him. And in between his hands there is a glowing &floating yellow beyblade that looks like it could be screw trident. ( I WILL POST SCREENSHOT LATER WHEN I HAVE MY LAPTOP)

I see your point and the yellow glowing eyes could be a sign but I think the Screw Trident owner will be Silver Eye. It would just feel wrong if they only let Gold Eye/Norman appear again but not Silver Eye since they both were equally important in the Snake Pit arc. Alexander/Ashram doesn't appear to me to be someone who's beyblading to be honest.
But honestly I don't see a single Bey that looks like Screw Trident. These are only ordinary Beys (except aB, Sr and tN). I think this scene was only supposed to show how power-hungry and threatening Alexander/Ashram is.

Good counter-point and I feel that logic too, I just thinks it's weird how it's such a mystery

(JUST MY PREDICTION)

I like your prediction but honestly i would love Shu to win rather than Valt.. So here's what i think...
I think maybe in the 3rd round of the finals against Shu vs Valt.. again Shu(possessed by spriggan as by manga) is on a verge of destroying Valtryek.. Valt will give Shu/Red Eye a very emotional speech which will lead the real Shu to wake up.. Then he might fight Spriggan itself.. so for him it will not only be a battle against Valt but also a battle against himself/his bey/alter ego.. whatever you call it.. Then Shu will defeat Spriggan but by the time all this happens Shu/Red Eye(Still possessed by spiggan)Valtryek will burst and Shu wins the tournament but will be back to his senses.. SO this might be a WIN-WIN for the both the characters...Cause Shu wins the tournament and Valt gains his friend back..
Again its just a prediction and sorry for wasting your time if you did not like it. :)
how do I upload an image from my desktop
I got screenshots i wanna share
Use the image tag(I guess new to the site too)
(Feb. 01, 2018  1:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

(JUST MY PREDICTION)

I like your prediction but honestly i would love Shu to win rather than Valt.. So here's what i think...
I think maybe in the 3rd round of the finals against Shu vs Valt.. again Shu(possessed by spriggan as by manga) is on a verge of destroying Valtryek.. Valt will give Shu/Red Eye a very emotional speech which will lead the real Shu to wake up.. Then he might fight Spriggan itself.. so for him it will not only be a battle against Valt but also a battle against himself/his bey/alter ego.. whatever you call it.. Then Shu will defeat Spriggan but by the time all this happens Shu/Red Eye(Still possessed by spiggan)Valtryek will burst and Shu wins the tournament but will be back to his senses.. SO this might be a WIN-WIN for the both the characters...Cause Shu wins the tournament and Valt gains his friend back..
Again its just a prediction and sorry for wasting your time if you did not like it. Smile
That's exactly how I want it to end you found the right and logical ending let's hope the writers go with that ending although the chance are slim but fingers crossed