Beyblade Burst God Episode #42 (January 22nd, 2018)

42) BC Sol's Fierce Battle!!
熾烈!BCソルの闘い!!
Shiretsu! BC Soru no Tatakai!!
January 22nd, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/EM347al.jpg
Appearently this is Xhaka vs Sisco, and the latter receives an advice from Wakiya.

I think after a hard struggle Sisco pulls a win here, but here's hoping for a good match.
(Jan. 14, 2018  10:40 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Appearently this is Xhaka vs Sisco, and the latter receives an advice from Wakiya.

I think after a hard struggle Sisco pulls a win here, but here's hoping for a good match.

Maybe combining wakiya's technique (which is sticking along the side of the stadium to avoid xcalibar triple attack) with but with sisco's beyblade satan instead.
Is this new tournament like a 2-loss and you're out or 3? I have some speculation. In the new episode we will have 2 major battles, kS vs sX, and gV vs aC. I think that the losers of the first round (Valt, Cuza and Boa) are gonna battle and the winner of the three will move to the next round, along with the winners of the other 3 that won (Kurtz, Norman and Shu). In episode 42 gV will probably beat aC and battle aB, and also probaly win. If Valt beats both of them they will be out of the touranment. And with Sisco and Xhaka, Sisco will probably win. So if im correct, Valt and Shu will move to the next round, and in Group B, Lui and Free will win (Most likely), and go to the Semifinals. Im guessing gV will battle dF, and Sr vs nL. But this is all my speculation so there is no proof that this will happen.
Ahhh... on the one hand, I totally grant Sisco the win over someone as strong as Xhaka. But on the other hand I hate seeing my favorite character lose again. Next week's episode is totally going to break my fangirl heart, heh

I just really hope they're going to make this flashy. Although, looking at how many epic encounters are still left, I don't expect the producers to apply that much meaning to Sisco's and Xhaka's battle now. OTL Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Sisco managed to win over Xhaka and ends up having his butt kicked the next match after. He had his moment of pride at the end of the team tournaments, now the focus might shift back to Snake Pit (and partly, that Kurtz guy, who will probably become as irrelevant as Naoki soon enough).
(Jan. 15, 2018  7:25 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Is this new tournament like a 2-loss and you're out or 3? I have some speculation. In the new episode we will have 2 major battles, kS vs sX, and gV vs aC. I think that the losers of the first round (Valt, Cuza and Boa) are gonna battle and the winner of the three will move to the next round, along with the winners of the other 3 that won (Kurtz, Norman and Shu). In episode 42 gV will probably beat aC and battle aB, and also probaly win. If Valt beats both of them they will be out of the touranment. And with Sisco and Xhaka, Sisco will probably win. So if im correct, Valt and Shu will move to the next round, and in Group B, Lui and Free will win (Most likely), and go to the Semifinals. Im guessing gV will battle dF, and Sr vs nL. But this is all my speculation so there is no proof that this will happen.

Well it did go this way in the manga valt vs free and shu vs lui I highly doubt that the writers will change those two fights
I'm guessing it can be this way in block b:- Kaiza vs Sisco, Lui vs Ruway (as it has happened in Manga as well. in different way but its still possible) and fianlly Free vs Jhosha. I dunno what they are thinking of doing with J vs F as they already made Free defeat him how they are going to do this time?

in block A it will be this way: Valt vs 3 loser round robin = Valt Wins then Valt vs 3 winner = Valt wins 2 and loses to shu.

then in finals Valt will battle free and Shu Lui. Longinus will break and it will be Shu vs Valt in finals
(Jan. 21, 2018  12:52 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm guessing it can be this way in block b:- Kaiza vs Sisco, Lui vs Ruway (as it has happened in Manga as well. in different way but its still possible) and fianlly Free vs Jhosha. I dunno what they are thinking of doing with J vs F as they already made Free defeat him how they are going to do this time?

in block A it will be this way: Valt vs 3 loser round robin = Valt Wins then Valt vs 3 winner = Valt wins 2 and loses to shu.

then in finals Valt will battle free and Shu Lui. Longinus will break and it will be Shu vs Valt in finals
Except Shu and Valt are in same division, and Valt would have two wins and two losses if he also lost to Shu.  I’m still confused on how the tournament system works.
I am guessing  valt will defeat Shu using  sgV in the group match and bring Shu back to his senses that friendship is power . Now the changed Shu will defeat valt in the finals later .
(Jan. 21, 2018  9:36 PM)Darksoulz Wrote: I am guessing  valt will defeat Shu using  sgV in the group match and bring Shu back to his senses that friendship is power . Now the changed Shu will defeat valt in the finals later .
without Ultimate Reboot its hard. atleast in manga he hardly was winning against free. Fafnir being stamina and Spriggan having defence mod will make it even harder (#AnimeLogic lol).
I’m actually kind of confused about how this is going to end and I like to see Sisco vs xhaka again
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:45 PM)KingChespin1 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  12:52 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm guessing it can be this way in block b:- Kaiza vs Sisco, Lui vs Ruway (as it has happened in Manga as well. in different way but its still possible) and fianlly Free vs Jhosha. I dunno what they are thinking of doing with J vs F as they already made Free defeat him how they are going to do this time?

Except Shu and Valt are in same division, and Valt would have two wins and two losses if he also lost to Shu.  I’m still confused on how the tournament system works.

It would more interesting this way but jumping from Valt who can't defeat some random Kurtz to Valt who just defeated the ultimate god bey seems weird.
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:06 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Where is the episode?

Ikr i legit stayed up all night to watch it before it was region blocked
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:23 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:06 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Where is the episode?

Even tt hasn't uploaded it
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:32 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:23 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Ikr i legit stayed up all night to watch it before it was region blocked

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc361397/ is the link for the episode.
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:43 PM)Darksoulz Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:32 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Even tt hasn't uploaded it

I cant even watch it it wont load at all
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:43 PM)Darksoulz Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:32 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Even tt hasn't uploaded it

does the audio work in your Computer?
Just saw the episode

Did Corocoro release this episode on youtube??
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:45 PM)KingChespin1 Wrote:

As I mentioned before the tournament will have 5 rounds. 
Everyone has a chance to fight with each other. 
The top 2 with most wins will go to the semi finals.
They skip 2 battles for Free vs Ruwei and Lui vs Joshua just showing Xhaka vs Sisco in this episode. 
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:23 PM)Lego bey godwherebis it Wrote: wheres it

Tried my best to make it as fun to read as possible. hope you guys will like this review

next episode's trailer seem to be full of excitement hope we will get to see Norman vs Boa in same episode!