Beyblade Burst God Episode #41 (January 15th, 2018)

(Jan. 12, 2018  11:46 AM)PinkStriker Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  4:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I agree with you I like that possibility of the BC Sol team fighting against shu/red eye as team it would interesting and a better way to beat and bring shu back to his senses

I think that's a great idea, too.
But maybe it would be better if his old team mates from Beigoma Academy Beyclub fight against Shu/Red Eye. Because i think there's more like a relation/friendship.
Maybe the other guys from BC Sol could help, or something like this. My point is just: What has BC Sol to do with Shu/Red Eye generally?

You have a point their if their is a ending like this then I personally would put valt, xhaka cause their childhood friends, daina, Rantaro, Wakiya cause the admire shu and put free along with Sisco or cuza for more firepower and assistance but yea it would interesting see all them go against shu with valt dealing the final blow to spriggan and Shu's back but keep the more serious personality they just got make him friendlier  again and value is friendship again besides that keep the badass shu the way he is

(Jan. 12, 2018  3:55 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  11:46 AM)PinkStriker Wrote: I think that's a great idea, too.
But maybe it would be better if his old team mates from Beigoma Academy Beyclub fight against Shu/Red Eye. Because i think there's more like a relation/friendship.
Maybe the other guys from BC Sol could help, or something like this. My point is just: What has BC Sol to do with Shu/Red Eye generally?

You have a point their if their is a ending like this then I personally would put valt, xhaka cause their childhood friends, daina, Rantaro, Wakiya cause the admire shu and put free along with Sisco or cuza for more firepower and assistance are this could be a way to bring Kensuke in the mixed along side zac and replace Sisco with cuza for the battle but yea it would interesting see all them go against shu with valt dealing the final blow to spriggan and Shu's back but keep the more serious personality they just got make him friendlier  again and value is friendship again besides that keep the badass shu the way he is
(Jan. 12, 2018  3:55 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  11:46 AM)PinkStriker Wrote: I think that's a great idea, too.

You have a point their if their is a ending like this then I personally would put valt, xhaka cause their childhood friends, daina, Rantaro, Wakiya cause the admire shu and put free along with Sisco or cuza for more firepower and assistance but yea it would interesting see all them go against shu with valt dealing the final blow to spriggan and Shu's back but keep the more serious personality they just got make him friendlier  again and value is friendship again besides that keep the badass shu the way he is

Yes, I think Free with Cuza and/or Sisco would be pretty nice. They could help Valt and the others very well, and I think they would do this for him (and the others).
And of course Xhaka! OMG, I almost forgot him xD He's a close friend too, so it would make sense to put him together with the members of Beigoma.
I imagine it's gonna be Valt who would finally beats Shu/Red Eye. But I'm not that sure if he can do it. Maybe, if he really fights together with his friends ... Well, we'll see what's gonna happen and if it'll be something like that.
We don't know what will happen ... But honestly I think it could be an interesting plottwist (maybe for a third season, too) if Shu/Red Eye wins^^°
(Jan. 14, 2018  11:54 AM)PinkStriker Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  3:55 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: You have a point their if their is a ending like this then I personally would put valt, xhaka cause their childhood friends, daina, Rantaro, Wakiya cause the admire shu and put free along with Sisco or cuza for more firepower and assistance but yea it would interesting see all them go against shu with valt dealing the final blow to spriggan and Shu's back but keep the more serious personality they just got make him friendlier  again and value is friendship again besides that keep the badass shu the way he is

Yes, I think Free with Cuza and/or Sisco would be pretty nice. They could help Valt and the others very well, and I think they would do this for him (and the others).
And of course Xhaka! OMG, I almost forgot him xD He's a close friend too, so it would make sense to put him together with the members of Beigoma.
I imagine it's gonna be Valt who would finally beats Shu/Red Eye. But I'm not that sure if he can do it. Maybe, if he really fights together with his friends ... Well, we'll see what's gonna happen and if it'll be something like that.
We don't know what will happen ... But honestly I think it could be an interesting plottwist (maybe for a third season, too) if Shu/Red Eye wins^^°

I would prefer shu winning the tournament but the writers are gonna make valt win somehow
Anyone else just come here to make sure its airing tomorrow
sorry for being late but you can stream it here http://www.itver.cc/tv-tokyo/
This is was a great episode but it’s weird... Twin Nemesis has Jaggy, not Ultimate Reboot.
(Jan. 15, 2018  10:28 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: This is was a great episode but it’s weird... Twin Nemesis has Jaggy, not Ultimate Reboot.

True haha. even I couldn't watch whole episode but tN indeed had Jaggy. I wonder why they did. I can understand its to save it for God Valkyrie but why release it with Ul in first place? A easier way to obtain Ul is understandable too but still releasing with something which is going to have different driver in anime is really weird.

They could released it separately for like 200yen or something
(Jan. 11, 2018  8:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I agree but according to the manga it's Shu/Red eye vs Valt in the February chapter.. so it can be a possibility that valt will defeat Shu/ Red Eye..

Yea but that's the problem I mean don't get me wrong valt has improved alot since season 1 his easily hands 4th strongest but I don't see why valt should win against sR when he couldn't beat Ls even with strike God chip along with the UR strike god Valkyrie should be Ls level not Sr we saw what happened when strike god Valkyrie fought against drain Fafnir he barely won and that's due to free's arm even zoro point it out that even with that improvement valt still can't reach free in my opinion the made free, lui and shu to OP regardless of what people think these 3 are on a different level interm of skills and talents these guys are monster compared to valt but let's see how the handle it

(Jan. 11, 2018  10:30 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Who said Sr had to break? It's just that Sr has to be defeated to get Shu back into his senses..

It's not about Sr breaking it's about a way that makes much more since to beat shu with Sr remember valt wasn't able to beat Ls and lets be honest valt with strike God chip along with the UR is Ls level look at what Sr did to nL and we know that valt can't beat lui he barely won free and that was because free forfeit cause of his arm valt has gotten stronger their's no doubt but not as strong as those 3 monsters

Its just now like that Free lost fair and square his body could not support the pressure and he had given everything he had got but valt was still ready to go for another round. So it wasnt a fluke in any way, and as far as lui and shu even in season 1 valt never won against shu and lui but in the finals valt clearly was the strongest blader of them all inspite of having the same bey for the whole season. Likewise this season Valkyrie is still evolving he still can improve his launch power like he did against Lui and recently in the manga against Shu and Sr to burst him. He may actually win this season.
(Jan. 15, 2018  10:53 AM)NPN Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  8:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea but that's the problem I mean don't get me wrong valt has improved alot since season 1 his easily hands 4th strongest but I don't see why valt should win against sR when he couldn't beat Ls even with strike God chip along with the UR strike god Valkyrie should be Ls level not Sr we saw what happened when strike god Valkyrie fought against drain Fafnir he barely won and that's due to free's arm even zoro point it out that even with that improvement valt still can't reach free in my opinion the made free, lui and shu to OP regardless of what people think these 3 are on a different level interm of skills and talents these guys are monster compared to valt but let's see how the handle it

It's not about Sr breaking it's about a way that makes much more since to beat shu with Sr remember valt wasn't able to beat Ls and lets be honest valt with strike God chip along with the UR is Ls level look at what Sr did to nL and we know that valt can't beat lui he barely won free and that was because free forfeit cause of his arm valt has gotten stronger their's no doubt but not as strong as those 3 monsters

Its just now like that Free lost fair and square his body could not support the pressure and he had given everything he had got but valt was still ready to go for another round. So it wasnt a fluke in any way, and as far as lui and shu even in season 1 valt never won against shu and lui but in the finals valt clearly was the strongest blader of them all inspite of having the same bey for the whole season. Likewise this season Valkyrie is still evolving he still can improve his launch power like he did against Lui and recently in the manga against Shu and Sr to burst him. He may actually 

(Jan. 15, 2018  10:53 AM)NPN Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  8:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea but that's the problem I mean don't get me wrong valt has improved alot since season 1 his easily hands 4th strongest but I don't see why valt should win against sR when he couldn't beat Ls even with strike God chip along with the UR strike god Valkyrie should be Ls level not Sr we saw what happened when strike god Valkyrie fought against drain Fafnir he barely won and that's due to free's arm even zoro point it out that even with that improvement valt still can't reach free in my opinion the made free, lui and shu to OP regardless of what people think these 3 are on a different level interm of skills and talents these guys are monster compared to valt but let's see how the handle it

Its just now like that Free lost fair and square his body could not support the pressure and he had given everything he had got but valt was still ready to go for another round. So it wasnt a fluke in any way, and as far as lui and shu even in season 1 valt never won against shu and lui but in the finals valt clearly was the strongest blader of them all inspite of having the same bey for the whole season. Likewise this season Valkyrie is still evolving he still can improve his launch power like he did against Lui and recently in the manga against Shu and Sr to burst him. He may actually win this season
I agree..
Does anyone have it on a different website? Mimio has WAY to many parts that redirect you.
(Jan. 15, 2018  2:15 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Does anyone have it on a different website? Mimio has WAY to many parts that redirect you.

You'll just have to wait till it's uploaded on sites like hotanime.me
Well... the driver of tN in anime is Jaggy...
Are you kidding?
my thoughts (Click to View)
Huh, looks like Twin Nemesis' Smash mode really is Force Smash

The Cuza and Norman battle was way too short but I absolutely loved how everything became blur after the burst.
Code:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/g9DFC"><a href="//imgur.com/g9DFC"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JAGGY WHYYYY

https://imgur.com/a/g9DFC
(Jan. 15, 2018  7:10 PM)V2KX Wrote:
Code:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/g9DFC"><a href="//imgur.com/g9DFC"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JAGGY WHYYYY

The animators want Ultimate Reboot on Strike God Valkyrie.
(Jan. 15, 2018  7:15 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  7:10 PM)V2KX Wrote:
Code:

JAGGY WHYYYY

The animators want Ultimate Reboot on Strike God Valkyrie.

Well Good THing the Actual tN wont come with Jaggy lol
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:09 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  10:53 AM)NPN Wrote: Its just now like that Free lost fair and square his body could not support the pressure and he had given everything he had got but valt was still ready to go for another round. So it wasnt a fluke in any way, and as far as lui and shu even in season 1 valt never won against shu and lui but in the finals valt clearly was the strongest blader of them all inspite of having the same bey for the whole season. Likewise this season Valkyrie is still evolving he still can improve his launch power like he did against Lui and recently in the manga against Shu and Sr to burst him. He may actually 

(Jan. 15, 2018  10:53 AM)NPN Wrote: Its just now like that Free lost fair and square his body could not support the pressure and he had given everything he had got but valt was still ready to go for another round. So it wasnt a fluke in any way, and as far as lui and shu even in season 1 valt never won against shu and lui but in the finals valt clearly was the strongest blader of them all inspite of having the same bey for the whole season. Likewise this season Valkyrie is still evolving he still can improve his launch power like he did against Lui and recently in the manga against Shu and Sr to burst him. He may actually win this season
I agree..

Well valt is the main character they can't make him weak no one had a evolved version of their beys in season 1 I'm not saying valt is not strong but the way the built lui, free and shu is their bey geniuses and that won't change which for some people make it much more difficult to accept that valt can win this guys remember free hasn't lose for God knows how long and lui was already there but couldn't beat him aside from the victory in anime thats why the free vs valt Is a bit hard to swallow despite that valt has improved alot in the battle valt was also at his limit he said himself that he put everything in that shot but couldn't beat free thats the reason why the writers choose the route of making free passing his limits like this he can't launch anymore cause his tired the protected free from losing via burst or spin finish again which makes more since same goes for lui the writers had to come up with the crack in the stadium to make valt lose and protect lui from losing cause like a said the built free, lui and shu to be a bit overtalented I wouldn't say that valt is the strongest for me I'm placing him 4th strongest but not the strongest he'll probably be the strongest after his battle with shu because remember his still the main character unless their giving shu the Win which I wouldn't mind at all it always felt awkward to me that neither shu nor xhaka hasn't won a championship while lui has won 5 which wasn't necessary 3 was enough to make lui strong and give the other 2 championship to shu and xhaka but by the end valt will win the tournament unless their's a season 3 for burst and this will be valt season with him wining national and international tournaments but everyone has their own opinions which is why talking about this things makes it interesting and please don't think that I'm hating valt cause I don't his in my top 5 favourite characters ?