Beyblade Burst God Episode #38 (December 18th, 2017)

38) A Deadly Weapon! Spriggan Requiem!!
凶機!スプリガンレクイエム!!
Kyō-ki! Supuriganrekuiemu!!
December 18th, 2017

Summary:
Free Returns to BC Sol! Albeit Valt is delighted over the news, Sasha can't forgive Free for leaving them when the atmosphere at BC Sol was the most severe. Meanwhile, at the Snake Pit, Shu is fighting with the last of his strength in order to obtain his new Bey - Spriggan Requiem!
Yee boi
Sr finally makes an appearance and Free returns, hells to the yeah!!! This one sounds like a great episode, I definitely can't wait for this one to come out Grin
(Dec. 10, 2017  5:49 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Is Sasha the manager of B.C Soul?

She's the girl with blue hair who at one point participated in the world championships.
(Dec. 10, 2017  5:49 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Is Sasha the manager of B.C Soul?

The girl with blue hair and use blue Gigant Gaia.V.Cy
Have swapped the translation of the episode title. "A Deadly Weapon!" is more accurate and makes more sense, haha.
I wish they made Sasha or whatever she's called a main character with a unique bey. She seems to be the most interesting of all the generic characters, and is at times more interesting than some of the actual main characters.
(Dec. 18, 2017  1:18 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: DRIRJqRUMAEEyMJ.jpg]

I found it.
What is it
is that the individual tournament thing?
Looks like the Big Five plus Sisco by the way does anyone have the link to this episode
(Dec. 18, 2017  1:18 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: DRIRJqRUMAEEyMJ.jpg]

I found it.

So this is group A or B out of which i am pretty sure lui and free will qualify for the semis. So the other six must be Valt,Shu,Boa,Cuza and two others out of which am pretty sure it will be valt and shu. Like the comics valt and free will go up against each other and shu goes up against lui and we all know whats gonna happen there. Smile
And this day... a new Shipping was born.
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:14 PM)tezax Wrote: [Spoiler] the episode was pretty epic, I liked how free asked Shasha if she wanted a battle. Valt also improved his bound attack.
Shu/Red eye got his new bey, it a little dramatic but it fits right in. He absolutely destroyed longinous, Xcalibur and fafnir. However he was not seen against Valt in a battle.
I liked the trailer a lot, six bladers colliding at once and then there is Spriggan out of nowhere. It was great. Can't wait for next episode. [/Spolier]

Where did you watch ??
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:15 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:14 PM)tezax Wrote:

Where did you watch ??
YouTube
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:16 PM)tezax Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:15 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote: Where did you watch ??
YouTube

Pls give me the link
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:18 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:16 PM)tezax Wrote: YouTube

Pls give me the link

It's blocked now
The link - https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=b0vtvgmhMRw
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc356654/ Episode 38 here.
It's a bad recording ^^
(Dec. 18, 2017  2:41 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc356654/ Episode 38 here.
It's a bad recording ^^
I agree but anyways overall a great episode..
(Dec. 18, 2017  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  2:41 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: It's a bad recording ^^
I agree but anyways overall a great episode..
I can't judge from the few I saw Wink
Does anyone have another link? Miomio isn’t working