Beyblade Burst God Episode #34 (November 20th, 2017)

34) Full Power! Bound Attack!!
全力!バウンドアタック!! 
Zenryoku! Boundo Attaku!!
November 20th, 2017

Source: https://i.imgur.com/sHdBMdw.jpg
already read the manga,no need to watch

ps.JUST KIDDING!I NEED TO WATCH THIS!
Lui will appear in this episode to see Valt's battle (He appear in the last episode, but anyway). This is a turning point where we'll see a battle between Joshua and Valt. Any predictions on how the battle might going to be like? :/
Duh, Valt's gonna win
Wait guys, I realized something... Cuza never really won anything after joining BC Sol. Every match his bey just jumps on that higher part of the stadium and then he just loses.
(Nov. 17, 2017  9:22 PM)Limetka Wrote: Wait guys, I realized something... Cuza never really won anything after joining BC Sol. Every match his bey just jumps on that higher part of the stadium and then he just loses.

Well against generic bladers he wins
(Nov. 17, 2017  9:22 PM)Limetka Wrote: Wait guys, I realized something... Cuza never really won anything after joining BC Sol. Every match his bey just jumps on that higher part of the stadium and then he just loses.

I really hope Sisco and Cuza starts winning,god,even Rantaro is winning now!!!!
Can anyone sent me link for seeing Beyblade burst ep 34 plez tell us
(Nov. 20, 2017  12:39 PM)Amitp Wrote: Can anyone sent me link for seeing Beyblade burst ep 34 plez tell us

Wait for it beyga will post it when he gets it, be patient.
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:33 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  12:39 PM)Amitp Wrote: Can anyone sent me link for seeing Beyblade burst ep 34 plez tell us

Plez post fast bro we are very excited to see it
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:33 PM)NPN Wrote:

BeyGa left the WBO, He won't be posting anymore
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:33 PM)NPN Wrote: Wait for it beyga will post it when he gets it, be patient.

Who will post
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:33 PM)NPN Wrote: Wait for it beyga will post it when he gets it, be patient.

O I didn't know that. Sad he is an awesome guy.

(Nov. 20, 2017  1:47 PM)Amitp Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: BeyGa left the WBO, He won't be posting anymore

Who will post
Wait for anime sites to update it.
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:57 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  1:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: BeyGa left the WBO, He won't be posting anymore

O I didn't know that. Sad he is an awesome guy.

(Nov. 20, 2017  1:47 PM)Amitp Wrote: Who will post
Wait for anime sites to update it.

Anime sites can you tell me and give me link
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc352461/

It's on miomio but I would advise you to wait for other anime website's like hotanime.com
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:44 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: already read the manga,no need to watch

ps.JUST manga?
(Nov. 19, 2017  12:26 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

I really hope Sisco and Cuza starts winning,god,even Rantaro is winning now!!!!

Beyblade Burst God - Episode 34 Review
EEEEEEEEEE time for a review!

@[Arnavgautam732] thank you by the way!
The way valt burst Joshua was pretty smart I have to say
There’s nothing that I can say about this episode that others haven’t already, amazing episode