Beyblade Burst God Episode #32 (November 6, 2017)

32) Peerless!! Triple Impact!!
天下無双!トリプルインパクト!!
Tenka Musou! Toriparu Inpakuto!!
November 6, 2017

Source: https://i.imgur.com/r3mBsgk.jpg
"Triple Impact!!!" This episode must have something to do with Xhaka!
(Oct. 08, 2017  7:46 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: "Triple Impact!!!" This episode must have something to do with Xhaka!
It's Valt vs Xhaka
Maybe Xhaka added the cross frame? I don't remember there is a third contact point that lines up with the sword.
Manga spoiler below
(Oct. 24, 2017  4:40 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: Maybe Xhaka added the cross frame? I don't remember there is a third contact point that lines up with the sword.
Manga spoiler below

No. Since there is a metal sword, the layer of sX actually has two swords (the metal sword and the pladtic sword).
It is claimed by TT that the normal status of sX has the same power as the Double Impact of X2, and as the contact point on the layer covers the contact point on the disc, there would be a special move called Triple Impact.
(Oct. 24, 2017  8:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2017  4:40 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: Maybe Xhaka added the cross frame? I don't remember there is a third contact point that lines up with the sword.
Manga spoiler below

No. Since there is a metal sword, the layer of sX actually has two swords (the metal sword and the pladtic sword).
It is claimed by TT that the normal status of sX has the same power as the Double Impact of X2, and as the contact point on the layer covers the contact point on the disc, there would be a special move called Triple Impact.

That's what they said in the manga.
My thoughts~
Overall, this was one of my favorite episodes of the season so far! I had goosebumps the whole time haha! Grin
One of the finest episodes of this season.
(Nov. 06, 2017  12:01 PM)tezax Wrote: One of the finest episodes of this season.

Where did you watch it ??

Where did you guys watch it ???
(Nov. 06, 2017  12:39 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2017  12:01 PM)tezax Wrote: One of the finest episodes of this season.

Where did you watch it ??

On youtube, it's not region blocked

The battle with Daina was soooo good. Brb buying kD.
Alright then, time to review this episode

(Nov. 06, 2017  2:16 PM)SCapri Wrote:

(Nov. 06, 2017  2:16 PM)SCapri Wrote:

Even there is a crack the old man (Zoro) can fix it because he is the creator of God Valkyrie. Unlike the first season there is no beyblade engineer which casues the tragedy happened on Spriggan.
Where is the episode? I can't find it.
After a row of just okay episodes, this episode was really good.

Review:
(Nov. 06, 2017  8:18 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:

(Nov. 06, 2017  12:40 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2017  12:39 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote: Where did you watch it ??

On youtube, it's not region blocked

Is there any other website other than YouTube, because they blocked it.
use hotanime.me
(Nov. 07, 2017  3:44 AM)dt1000 Wrote: use hotanime.me

It's not on there yet