Beyblade Burst God Episode #29 (October 16th, 2017)

29) Fortress! Shelter Regulus!!
要塞!シェルターレグルス!!
Yōsai! Sherutā Regurusu!!
October 16th, 2017
I'm super excited for the episode. I can't wait to see Tower in action. Grin
(Oct. 04, 2017  12:09 PM)TL14 Wrote: I'm super excited for the episode. I can't wait to see Tower in action. Grin

me too
Just watched it on live stream, the episode was ok. It started off by Sun Ruway VS Valt, Cooza, Rantoro. After that, Valt tries to find Xhaka in Xhaka's village but is met by Sun, then Valt battles some of the village bladers (not main team). After that the episode shows BC Sol going to VS Xhaka's team and then the episode ends.
(Oct. 16, 2017  10:32 AM)Mandy© Wrote: Just watched it on live stream, the episode was ok. It started off by Sun Ruway VS Valt, Cooza, Rantoro. After that, Valt tries to find Xhaka in Xhaka's village but is met by Sun, then Valt battles some of the village bladers (not main team). After that the episode shows BC Sol going to VS Xhaka's team and then the episode ends.
Where can we watch it
(Oct. 16, 2017  10:36 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  10:32 AM)Mandy© Wrote: Just watched it on live stream, the episode was ok. It started off by Sun Ruway VS Valt, Cooza, Rantoro. After that, Valt tries to find Xhaka in Xhaka's village but is met by Sun, then Valt battles some of the village bladers (not main team). After that the episode shows BC Sol going to VS Xhaka's team and then the episode ends.
Where can we watch it

It was aired on it's time slot here

http://artv.watch/countries/japan/tv-tok...%E4%BA%AC/

The epsiode ended so watch the next one next week.
TV Tokyo airs the episode every monday Japan time at 5:55pm, make sure you tune in to your country's time for this time slot.
in which cooza attempts murder
Alright, thoughts again:

Me too ! I want to see Xhaka VS. Sisco ! And I hope that I will see later in the anime Free VS. Lui !
I don't know if it is just me, but when I get to hotanime.me it doesn't play the video. Is anyone else having this problem?
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:39 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: I don't know if it is just me, but when I get to hotanime.me it doesn't play the video. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yep that happened to me too.
Yep me too.
This episode was fine, want to see the battle between kS vs sX. But no Red Eye charming parts B(
(Oct. 17, 2017  12:04 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: This episode was fine, want to see the battle between kS vs sX. But no Red Eye charming parts B(

Eh it's okay, Red Eye kinda sucks anyway.
Got to work on the Open Load server (albiet slowly)
My thoughts:
(Oct. 17, 2017  1:06 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Got to work on the Open Load server (albiet slowly)
My thoughts:

Yeah,I don't know why too,but I want to see an Xcalibur float in the next carnival :v
So what was the beef? Why was Xhaka yelling at Valt when he lost?
(Oct. 17, 2017  2:59 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: So what was the beef? Why was Xhaka yelling at Valt when he lost?

He was angry that Valt, the only one who managed to beat him in a long time, lost so easily on his eyes now, AND in a 3-on-1 match at that.

That's why shortly after Valt decided to go through the same 100-match trial as Xhaka did, to regain his trust.

Fine episode with a nice morale, I enjoyed this.
(Oct. 17, 2017  10:18 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  2:59 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: So what was the beef? Why was Xhaka yelling at Valt when he lost?

He was angry that Valt, the only one who managed to beat him in a long time, lost so easily on his eyes now, AND in a 3-on-1 match at that.

That's why shortly after Valt decided to go through the same 100-match trial as Xhaka did, to regain his trust.

Fine episode with a nice morale, I enjoyed this.
Agreed!