Beyblade Burst God Episode #28 (October 9th, 2017)

28) The Vampire! Deep Chaos!!
吸血鬼!ディープカオス!!
Kyūketsuki! Dīpukaosu! !
October 8th, 2017

I’ll do a proper synopsis translation later, but BC Sol head to Paris for their battle against Daina’s team. Clio is introduced as one of Daina’s teammates and is seemingly an old acquaintance of Cuza’s...
Is Deep Chaos coming this early in the anime
Well, to get it out of the way to allow more screen time for Nightmare Longinus and the big December Starter, yes, it doesn’t really surprise me seeing it early honestly.

What does intrigue me is Deep Chaos appearing before Shelter Regulus, as if the release schedule was juggled around from it’s initial plans. Either way, safe to assume Deep Chaos for November’s Transformation Set.
Deep Chaos!! Finally it's in the show. Yes! Grin
Vampire? Does that imply that dC is a left spinning beyblade and has similar gimmick and spin steal ability as dF?
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Vampire? Does that imply that dC is a left spinning beyblade and has similar gimmick and spin steal ability as dF?

No at the teaser at the end of ep 27 he looked like a vampire or something.
Will requiem Spriggan appear before nightmare Longinus
(Oct. 04, 2017  1:32 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: Will requiem Spriggan appear before nightmare Longinus

It's not even a confirmed Beyblade so the chances of that right now seem veryyyy slim, if at all.
There is a very interesting point.
On the Chinese sub of the preview of episode 28 on Youku, Deep Chaos is translated as a name of person instead of the name of a bey.

Although the Chinese sub is really terrible, the translation team should had got the episode 28 (because Youku had the copyright of this anime, they could get each episode much earlier), so they should have already know what "Deep Chaos" means. This is very likely to be a mistake, but there is still possiblity that Deep Chaos is also the name of the user. (And that will make sense to describe Deep Chaos as a Vampire)
(Oct. 04, 2017  5:26 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: There is a very interesting point.
On the Chinese sub of the preview of episode 28 on Youku, Deep Chaos is translated as a name of person instead of the name of a bey.

Although the Chinese sub is really terrible, the translation team should had got the episode 28 (because Youku had the copyright of this anime, they could get each episode much earlier), so they should have already know what "Deep Chaos" means. This is very likely to be a mistake, but there is still possiblity that Deep Chaos is also the name of the user. (And that will make sense to describe Deep Chaos as a Vampire)

The blader's name is Clio.
(Oct. 04, 2017  10:57 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  5:26 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: There is a very interesting point.

The blader's name is Clio.

Alright, what sick translation work. XD
At least takara Tomy is making a Halloween episode
So they show dC in the anime even before it has been released ? So we have exactly no clue as to how dC looks , right?
Ah I see why a spooky episode with dC was made... Halloween

(Oct. 09, 2017  2:42 PM)JJinbee Wrote: Ah I see why a spooky episode with dC was made... Halloween

Where did you watch it?
This episode was lots of fun! The Vampire Blader had a nice character and he's voiced by Ryuzu from Vanguard!

I see that this season more or less found it's path and now we're focusing on developing the cast.

Can someone post the link? As Coro Coro has blocked it on YouTube.
The episode was just ok. Not much to expect though.
(Oct. 09, 2017  5:07 PM)Multiluke Wrote: so what is deep chaos gimmick

Well the top part of the layer is springy and can be pushed down. Think of gVs gimmick but if it was to push opponents up and away from it. Though it seems more like a defense type gimmick to me.

(Oct. 09, 2017  3:00 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  2:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Ah I see why a spooky episode with dC was made... Halloween

Where did you watch it?
hotanime or yadi.sk. @[BeyGa] should have a link for the Yadi.sk one.
With all the ads I watched during this episode there is a new 3DS game coming soon called Beyblade Burst God
The evolved version of Beyblade Burst
(Oct. 10, 2017  2:06 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: With all the ads I watched during this episode there is a new 3DS game coming soon called Beyblade Burst God
The evolved version of Beyblade Burst

We already know that.