Beyblade Burst God Episode #27 (October 2, 2017)

27) Tokyo Battle! Real VS Rios!!
東京バトル!レアルVSリオス!!
Tōkyō Batoru! Rearu VS Riosu!!
October 2nd, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/GgApVkj.jpg

Note: October 9th title is on the spoiler scan but title is show as "No Title Yet" so I won't add it till next spoilers.
Real? Rios? Are they the name of characters?
(Sep. 08, 2017  6:56 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Real? Rios? Are they the name of characters?

It might be a team battle between Real Sun Bat and Rio's beyteam
Can't wait to see Xhaka in the Brazillian team! xD
(Sep. 08, 2017  11:21 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [quote pid='1392465' dateline='1504850172']
It might be a team battle between Real Sun Bat and Rio's bey team

That's possible but what catches my eye in this title is TOKYO. I would claim they will face the Japanese team, but there isn't strong evidence to support that claim.

[/quote]
My thoughts on Beyblade Burst Episode 27

what's the name of the dark bey at the end?
(Oct. 02, 2017  4:42 PM)Art_Tomango Wrote: what's the name of the dark bey at the end?

Ark Bahamut.
Man this sucks, I was really looking forward to this episode. Why does a whole TEAM battle only last 7 minutes? Why are 3 out of 4 battles incredibly boring and uninteresting? Why is Waykia a punching bag again? Also he took that defeat way too easily. I mean, the fact the he can't deal with losing was a part of his character. Also it looks like they don't have enough time to showcase all the beys released but have enough time to show us Valt eating bread for the 100th time.
They finally put the nail on the coffin.Ark bahamut just officially made it a supernatural anime.(I think)
I'm trying to watch this episode but I'm currently having technical issues. I'm not that crazy about it anyway, some people don't seem to like this episode, and seeing as so far I only liked a handful of the God series episodes, I don't know if I'd like it too.
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:36 PM)tezax Wrote: Episode link - http://w1.hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-bur...html?r=299

Thanks! :D ^_^
Is anyone willing to explain what happened at the end of this episode?
The end was very weird for some reasons!
Alright I finally got to watch this episode, oh boy...

(Oct. 02, 2017  4:42 PM)Art_Tomango Wrote: what's the name of the dark bey at the end?

Deep chaos prabaly
(Oct. 04, 2017  11:09 PM)legendary blade Wrote:

Deep chaos prabaly

No, it is confirmed to be Ark Bahamut, that is a left spin defence type.
(Oct. 05, 2017  12:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  11:09 PM)legendary blade Wrote: Deep chaos prabaly

No, it is confirmed to be Ark Bahamut, that is a left spin defence type.
Have you ever wonder, why the left spin beys are always with the most weird or mysterious characters?
For ex, Red eyes Left and Right spin bey(maybe Evil or Good), Free left spin (shows kinda weird expression when he launches his bey), and the last thing that comes to my mind is Lui. He is probably the most weird and aggressive character yet in this burst+ god series. He also had a left spin bey.
Well... I'm not really sure, if all the left spin bey characters have to be like this. But it just seemed unusual to me.
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:58 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  12:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, it is confirmed to be Ark Bahamut, that is a left spin defence type.
Have you ever wonder, why the left spin beys are always with the most weird or mysterious characters?
For ex, Red eyes Left and Right (maybe Evil or Good), Free left spin (shows kinda weird expression when he launches his bey), and the last thing that comes to my mind is Lui. He is probably the most weird and aggressive character yet in this burst+ god series. He also had a left spin bey.
Well... I'm not really sure, if all the left spin bey characters have to be like this. But it just seemed unusual to me.

Perhaps it relates to how left handed people used to be outcasts in the real world.
(Oct. 05, 2017  6:38 PM)Love Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:58 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: Have you ever wonder, why the left spin beys are always with the most weird or mysterious characters?
For ex, Red eyes Left and Right (maybe Evil or Good), Free left spin (shows kinda weird expression when he launches his bey), and the last thing that comes to my mind is Lui. He is probably the most weird and aggressive character yet in this burst+ god series. He also had a left spin bey.

Perhaps it relates to how left handed people used to be outcasts in the real world.

Also normally left spinning Beyblades are rarer than right spinning Beyblades making their owners "mysterious".
(Oct. 05, 2017  6:45 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Also normally left spinning Beyblades are rarer than right spinning Beyblades making their owners "mysterious".
Which is also why the burst and god series characters seems to be weird in certain ways!
I think this episode was OK. But who is that vampire guy at the flash of next episode?
(Oct. 06, 2017  11:07 AM)Red aXe Wrote: I think this episode was OK. But who is that vampire guy at the flash of next episode?

He is Clio, the user of Deep Chaos.