Beyblade Burst God Episode #21 (August 21st, 2017)

21) Joshua VS Space Ninja!
ジョシュアVS宇宙(スペース)忍者!
Joshua VS Supēsu Ninja!
August 21st, 2017

ハリウッドスターで世界ランク3位の 
ジョシュア・ブーンからBCソルに映画出演の依頼がきた。 
クリスも撮影に巻き込まれ、ジョシュアのファンたちも大騒ぎ。 
バルトたちはビッグ5とベイバトルができると意気込む。 
映画撮影とはいえ念願の真剣勝負が今はじまる!
well so galaxy zeus vs Blast Jinius confirmed? well it would make sense since Zack is a master at making weird names and hiding his identity (not) it would make sense if he changed from "masked blader" to "space ninja" considering the galaxy in the new zeus' name
One-line synopsis added. Gives us a lot to go on, heh...
(Aug. 14, 2017  1:04 PM)tezax Wrote: Who is Joshua?
The guy with Blast Jinnius
Not being impatient but WERE'S EP 3 SUBBED
(Aug. 17, 2017  1:46 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Not being impatient but WERE'S EP 3 SUBBED

This is the literal definition of impatience. Mana already stated the problem in another episode thread.
I mean, I can’t really call it impatience anymore as it’s been so long, haha. It’ll be out very soon regardless.
Well currently the episode to air next is 21 and the subbed version of 4 isn't out yet, you cannot call anyone impatient in this!
(Aug. 17, 2017  5:16 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I mean, I can’t really call it impatience anymore as it’s been so long, haha. It’ll be out very soon regardless.

is there a general time when it will come out?
(Aug. 17, 2017  1:59 PM)tezax Wrote: Well currently the episode to air next is 21 and the subbed version of 4 isn't out yet, you cannot call anyone impatient in this!

Exactly why I just said I can't call it impatience. It's been a while, and I fully understand that. I can however call it entitlement, as it's subs that we have no requirement to even be doing and shouldn't have an expectation to do so either, haha.

(Aug. 17, 2017  5:16 PM)freshking Wrote: is there a general time when it will come out?

No. They'll come out when they come out. We'll likely dripfeed the releases we currently have to ensure there's a steady stream of releases and buy us some time to also move ahead with episodes we haven't started work on yet.
(Aug. 14, 2017  1:04 PM)tezax Wrote: Who is Joshua? he is kuzon
It looks like they changed the intro.
It's gonna be end of the world when Zac and Joshua meet.
Well...
This episode is interesting, and perhaps it implies the movie of Burst?
We have movies of Bakutan and Metal Fight, and I wonder if there would be a movie of Burst. Smile
(Aug. 17, 2017  1:59 PM)tezax Wrote: Well currently the episode to air next is 21 and the subbed version of 4 isn't out yet, you cannot call anyone impatient in this!

The subbed version of episode 4 came out yesterday.
Chris had a really cute role in this episode.
(Aug. 07, 2017  5:40 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: 21) Joshua VS Space Ninja!
ジョシュアVS宇宙(スペース)忍者!
Joshua VS Supēsu Ninja!
August 21st, 2017

ハリウッドスターで世界ランク3位の 
ジョシュア・ブーンからBCソルに映画出演の依頼がきた。 
クリスも撮影に巻き込まれ、ジョシュアのファンたちも大騒ぎ。 
バルトたちはビッグ5とベイバトルができると意気込む。 
映画撮影とはいえ念願の真剣勝負が今はじまる!

Where are you finding this episode???
Alright then, my review
Rantaro is bad he loses to everyone