Beyblade Burst God Episode #16 (July 17th, 2017)

Once he said Shu was dead bruh I was gone
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:32 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:28 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I loved Red Eye's debut. He was so badass in general.
RIP Kurenai Shu, you will be missed ;__;. Why must good boys always die so early.

Also, I think it was the first time we've seen the Bey returning to it's owner's hand after the match was over in Burst.
No. It happened with Lui and Valts battle. But i forgot which one

It happened in Shu vs Lui too (except Valt catched S2)

And Shu vs Orochi

Thanks GREAT BEYGA.
Thanks BeyGa. Grin
Well... I just feel that the thinking of these scriptwriter is now a little chaotic...
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:28 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I loved Red Eye's debut. He was so badass in general.
RIP Kurenai Shu, you will be missed ;__;. Why must good boys always die so early.

Also, I think it was the first time we've seen the Bey returning to it's owner's hand after the match was over in Burst.

Maybe Shu is somehow alive.
So then...

It's ok guys, once hasbro takes over the God series shu will be sent to the shadow realm instead.
Well, after hearing Red Eye's voice, I'm more certain he's not Shu. Enless Shu has aged several years (which would explain his hair growth as well as the change in voice, annnddd the fact he said "Shu is Dead" because as we get older, we look at our past self as something that is dead.) As dumb as that sounds I don't think it's impossible, I mean we have Lui, his hair is literally blue flames? So who knows what kindof universe this is?
Overall, good episode, makes me more curious about Shu.
I think Red Eye is Shu. If you look at the cast list in the ending music, you would see that the voice of Red Eye is "???".
Firstly, if Red Eye has another voice, there is no reason to hide his name.
Second, this recalls me Pheonix in MFB, whose voice was also marked as "?", and finally we know that he is actually Ryo Hagane, Gingka's father.
Third, make the voice deeper and rough is actually...really easy. XD
Where do you guys watch these episodes? i can't find anywhere to watch them subbed
(Jul. 18, 2017  12:30 AM)Free De La Hoya Wrote: Well, after hearing Red Eye's voice, I'm more certain he's not Shu. Enless Shu has aged several years (which would explain his hair growth as well as the change in voice, annnddd the fact he said "Shu is Dead" because as we get older, we look at our past self as something that is dead.) As dumb as that sounds I don't think it's impossible, I mean we have Lui, his hair is literally blue flames? So who knows what kindof universe this is?
Overall, good episode, makes me more curious about Shu.

When you're speaking behind something your voice will be altered.
(Jul. 18, 2017  3:03 AM)Bladerprince905 Wrote: Where do you guys watch these episodes? i can't find anywhere to watch them subbed
no sub since episode 2 sadly.
YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET THIS! RED EYE IS SHU

THE ENDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the character and Bey presentation in this episode! Specially the soundtrack. That music played during the battle was really cool!
Red Eye doesn't even need to disassemble lS for it to change spin
This is quite annoying that we don't know if it's legal to change modes during a match
It isn't legal. We already know this.
I somehow managed to stumble upon this site here and has all the eps plus this weeks ep
and rather really good quality best of all doesn't have the words at the top corner.
Though to watch the older eps you need to make an account.

This is this weeks ep: https://ch.ani.tv/episodes/8554

Legend Spriggan can be controlled by Red Eye ?... Because we can see Spriggan back in the hand of Red Eye.
Who's the guy in the purple mask
(Jul. 19, 2017  9:55 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Who's the guy in the purple mask

We don't know
(Jul. 19, 2017  9:55 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Who's the guy in the purple mask

My guess is the owner of the American team that Shu joined- the man who made Kris tense up when he visited BC Sol.   There is a serpent's head in their team logo.
Who's Kris?
(Jul. 20, 2017  2:48 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Who's Kris?

Magenta-haired girl, owner of BC Sol.  I guess HYN went with the spelling "Chris" in the last subbed episode.
(Jul. 17, 2017  7:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So then...

(Jul. 21, 2017  8:59 AM)Bastillon Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  7:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So then...