Beyblade Burst God Episode #16 (July 17th, 2017)

16) Finding Shu
シュウを探せ
Shū o sagase
July 17th, 2017

"Shu has gone missing. Valt and his friends, who heard the news, immediately head to Mexico and learn of a secret training site called "Snake Pit" where Bladers seeking strength go. But a mysterious masked Blader, Red Eye, stands in front of Valt, who is heading towards the site."
Ehh isn't its obvious thats Shu? Shu missing + A very shu like blader came with his face hidden + he has Sprigen = ?

Well I'm sure TT isn't as hasbro/idot to think we might think he isn't shu (no offence my 6 year friend too figured out he is shu :p) they might have some plan and he actually might not be shu and want us to think he's shu (#PlotTwsit).
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Ehh isn't its obvious thats Shu? Shu missing + A very shu like blader came with his face hidden + he has Sprigen = ?

Well I'm sure TT isn't as hasbro/idot to think we might think he isn't shu (no offence my 6 year friend too figured out he is shu :p) they might have some plan and he actually might not be shu and want us to think he's shu (#PlotTwsit).

I agree with you. It's so obvious. It has to be Shu.
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:08 PM)marutti Wrote: Red Eye said Shu already died.

Say what?!? Isn't its bit too much for kids show lol? I thought TT was aimming for younger audience this time.
Legend Spriggan avatar looks a bit different from the regular Spriggan. Meanwhile Valkyrie looks the same. Hmm...
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:52 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Wheres the link

The episode hasn't aired yet, the screenshots are from episode 15
i really liked that it was basicaly beigoma beyclub kind of reuniting to find shu only one who is missing is shu and that spot is covered by sisco
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:52 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Wheres the link

Dude, the title of the thread has the date the episode will go on air. Read more carefully, please.
(Jul. 10, 2017  2:09 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: i really liked that it was basicaly beigoma beyclub kind of reuniting to find shu only one who is missing is shu and that spot is covered by sisco

Actually Kensuke hasn't been in anime yet too. But nice to see Cooza helping too. I wonder would Gazem and other teams would help too
(Jul. 10, 2017  2:10 PM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:52 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Wheres the link

Dude, the title of the thread has the date the episode will go on air. Read more carefully, please.
Srry i thought ep. 15 was last week srry
Here is the link of some ep 15 http://w1.hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-bur...html?r=283

WhT I think is that shu wants to change him self and saying it's not shu and why doesn't want to remind him of his past
Shu died?
hahahahaha...
This is one of the most common plots in such stories...

"I killed your father."
"What?"
10 episodes later:
"I get it! You are my father, right?"

┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍
(Jul. 17, 2017  11:14 AM)ReijiYusaku Wrote: waiting for the link.....

CoroCoro region-blocked the video already
For now you can watch it in bad quality here: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc333618/
(Jul. 17, 2017  11:45 AM)Auroraphy Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  11:14 AM)ReijiYusaku Wrote: waiting for the link.....

CoroCoro region-blocked the video already
For now you can watch it in bad quality here: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc333618/

Wow so fast? They used to let it be watchable everywhere for like 12 hours before but they started locking it so fast lol. I wonder why they want to show it inly in japan? I mean keeping episdoe world wide on there channel with ads would get them alot of profit too for each episode for many coming years.

Anyways if anyone has links to episode on corocoro channel? Maybe I can try to download it and upload somewhere and post links here
Anyone what does red eye say about shu?? mana
(Jul. 17, 2017  12:58 PM)NPN Wrote: Anyone what does red eye say about shu?? mana

I think it was that he died or something
I loved Red Eye's debut. He was so badass in general.
RIP Kurenai Shu, you will be missed ;__;. Why must good boys always die so early.

Also, I think it was the first time we've seen the Bey returning to it's owner's hand after the match was over in Burst.
(Jul. 17, 2017  2:28 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I loved Red Eye's debut. He was so badass in general.
RIP Kurenai Shu, you will be missed ;__;. Why must good boys always die so early.

Also, I think it was the first time we've seen the Bey returning to it's owner's hand after the match was over in Burst.
No. It happened with Lui and Valts battle. But i forgot which one