Beyblade Burst God Episode #15 (July 10th, 2017)

15) The Bird God Blader, Gazem!!
鳥神闘士(ブレーダー)ガゼム!!
Burēdā Gazemu!!
July 10th, 2017

I'm very touchy with the translation of this title, so take it with a grain of salt for now.
Hm, we know that Killer Deathscyther and Legend Spriggan come out in July... Is Maximum Garuda also supposed to be released that month? That would be a lot.
Killer Deathscyther is technically the June release, which falls just into July. Spriggan and RBV7 were the July releases, so I would say that makes Garuda the RBV7 prize then?

I do agree that it seems like a lot of products in a short amount of time though, haha.
We'll probably be seeing this guy
[img][Image: 20170608_095822.jpg][/img]
Do we already know which Team Gazem will be part of? I hope it's the Indian team. Maybe Trident will also be owned by an Indian Blader because Trident is based on Shiva's Trishula which is a trident made out of sunlight. Or is the European arc not over yet?
(Jun. 08, 2017  11:04 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: 15) The Bird God Blader, Gazem!!
鳥神闘士(ブレーダー)ガゼム!!
Burēdā Gazemu!!
July 10th, 2017

I'm very touchy with the translation of this title, so take it with a grain of salt for now.

What's Gazem's last name?
(Jul. 05, 2017  6:10 AM)kurenai_shu.bey Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  11:04 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: 15) The Bird God Blader, Gazem!!
鳥神闘士(ブレーダー)ガゼム!!
Burēdā Gazemu!!
July 10th, 2017

What's Gazem's last name?

His full name is Ghasem Madal
Doesn't he use Maximum Garuda? And what is Red Eyes doing here? If he has Legend Spriggan, then which bey does Shu Kurenai use?
(Jul. 05, 2017  12:58 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Doesn't he use Maximum Garuda? And what is Red Eyes doing here? If he has Legend Spriggan, then which bey does Shu Kurenai use?

Yes, Ghasem does use mG
(Jul. 05, 2017  12:58 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Doesn't he use Maximum Garuda? And what is Red Eyes doing here? If he has Legend Spriggan, then which bey does Shu Kurenai use?
Red eyes is definitely SHU because in the poster Shu is not present, and it is not possible that they will add diana, wakiya and rantaro and leave shu. Shu has changed a lot so he is wearing a mask!
(Jul. 06, 2017  4:45 PM)tezax Wrote:
Red eyes is definitely SHU because in the poster Shu is not present, and it is not possible that they will add diana, wakiya and rantaro and leave shu. Shu has changed a lot so he is wearing a mask!

Uh, that's completely wrong
The anime poster may not have Shu in it but the cover for the first Beyblade burst God manga does
Also, the latest issue of Corocoro revealed that Red Eye took Spriggan from Shu because he wasn't worthy of it.
We will see
(Jul. 06, 2017  4:45 PM)tezax Wrote: Red eyes is definitely SHU because in the poster Shu is not present, and it is not possible that they will add diana, wakiya and rantaro and leave shu. Shu has changed a lot so he is wearing a mask!

Uh, that's completely wrong
The anime poster may not have Shu in it but the cover for the first Beyblade burst God manga does
Also, the latest issue of Corocoro revealed that Red Eye took Spriggan from Shu because he wasn't worthy of it.
Maybe red eyes is shus older brother and he never told any one he has an older brother and later on in the series shu will be surprised to see him and that he is evil you never know tho it's just a guess
red eyes is a yugioh card possessing shu :v
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:55 PM)BeyGa Wrote: In case CoroCoro blocks the video, here's the link. https://yadi.sk/i/hUN2bK3O3Kujnm

Your BEYMAZING Beyblade Galaxy! Everytime you post on perfect time when I have some snack to eat while watchin lol
It felt like this episode had so many things going on! I really enjoyed it, the battles were fast and I love it...

So here's my thoughts beiburadaros Smile
Legendo Sparigen Spolaro (Click to View)
What's the name of the guy with the justin bieber hairstyle?
I find it to be kinda ironic they release the Episode with Valt taking off his shoes when I recently saw an advertisement for Beyblade Shoes in Japan, I believe based off Valts shoes? (I think they come with 3000 beypoints for the Takara Tomy Based app) Weird

But, this Episode overall was pretty good, I like Ghasem's determination, he seems really determined to beat Sisco. That battle cry though.
I hope we get to see more of him later in the series, hopefully having him be more of a threat to Sisco in the individual world Tournaments? Maybe? Idk? Just a thought.

Red Eye is.. interesting. After getting to see the sneak peek to the next episode, Definitely looking forward to the Legend Spriggan Avatar.
Too many feet in this episode! xDDD

(Jul. 10, 2017  6:14 PM)Free De La Hoya Wrote: I find it to be kinda ironic they release the Episode with Valt taking off his shoes when I recently saw an advertisement for Beyblade Shoes in Japan, I believe based off Valts shoes? (I think they come with 3000 beypoints for the Takara Tomy Based app)      Weird

But, this Episode overall was pretty good, I like Ghasem's determination, he seems really determined to beat Sisco. That battle cry though.
I hope we get to see more of him later in the series, hopefully having him be more of a threat to Sisco in the individual world Tournaments? Maybe? Idk? Just a thought.

Red Eye is.. interesting. After getting to see the sneak peek to the next episode, Definitely looking forward to the Legend Spriggan Avatar.

Here's Legend Spriggans BeyAvatar from the preview of episode 16:
Quote:What's the name of the guy with the justin bieber hairstyle?

That's a tough one since Justin Bieber has had many hair styles.

If you mean the 3rd guy from the Royals, then I believe his name is George Star.

Here is the link to the Japanese script:

http://o.x0.com/m/532844

DISCLAIMER: The script should only be used to give one an idea of what occurred and cannot replace the actual subbing done by Mana's group.   See explanation in the Episode #14 thread.  :D
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:49 PM)anifan Wrote:
Quote:What's the name of the guy with the justin bieber hairstyle?

That's a tough one since Justin Bieber has had many hair styles.

If you mean the 3rd guy from the Royals, then I believe his name is George Star.

Here is the link to the Japanese script:

http://o.x0.com/m/532844

DISCLAIMER: The script should only be used to give one an idea of what occurred and cannot replace the actual subbing done by Mana's group.   See explanation in the Episode #14 thread.  Grin

Thank you. Smile Also I have a similar hairstyle and George is my favourite name and I really like astronomie. It's a really cool character. I just wish he wouldn't be generic. Unhappy
(Jun. 17, 2017  9:12 PM)TL14 Wrote: Do we already know which Team Gazem will be part of? I hope it's the Indian team. Maybe Trident will also be owned by an Indian Blader because Trident is based on Shiva's Trishula which is a trident made out of sunlight. Or is the European arc not over yet?
You know quite a lot about India.