Beyblade Burst God Episode #03 (April 17th, 2017)

(Apr. 17, 2017  2:08 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's a link for you. Enjoy.
https://yadi.sk/i/86oAr9QO3H4QED

This one worked perfect. Thank you :)

This episode is really interesting, especially because of Free. (Who watched it knows what I mean.)
I'm really excited for next week. Really looking forward to the next episode ;)
Tq beyga
Well, for real this time.
Totally forgot today was Monday. My concept of time has been pretty dead recently. You guys sure today isn't Thursday?

Anywho, stream/download as normal.
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:58 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Totally forgot today was Monday. My concept of time has been pretty dead recently. You guys sure today isn't Thursday?

Anywho, stream/download as normal.

Thanks Mana!
I love Free's dead eyes. It's so appropriate considering the gimmick of his Beyblade
(Apr. 17, 2017  5:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I love Free's dead eyes. It's so appropriate considering the gimmick of his Beyblade

Not really, it makes him look dumb like Jon Arbuckle rather than interesting like L in Death Note...
(Apr. 17, 2017  5:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not really, it makes him look dumb like Jon Arbuckle rather than interesting like L in Death Note...

Isn't the purpose of Free's "dead eyes" supposed to make him seem bored of everything
Free is pretty scarry in the manga. His dead look makes things get weird in a good way. I like how he gives me some Brooklyn vibes.
(Apr. 17, 2017  5:36 PM)Mage Wrote: Isn't the purpose of Free's "dead eyes" supposed to make him seem bored of everything

That and Drain Fafnir is a Zombie Type, thus Free's dead eyes
But a zombie is an undead, life after death... That explanation makes no sense hah. If anything, his gimmick should make his stare mimick whoever he is with, if you want to think like that.

There goes another example that stories are not planned and meaningful to the smallest detail...

Zombies are usually protrayed as having quite the glare actually:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=zombie&rlz=1C1AVNA_enCA603CA612&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUqdWt-KvTAhUL4IMKHc8zDRsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662

And the zombie I am working on:
[Image: Kamen_Rider_Genm_Zombie_16.jpg]
If we're looking for flaws and holes in any plot, we'll find. Since this is a kid's show, I don't really care as long as it's fun to watch.
Eh, to me Zombie means something that is dead but is somehow still going despite that, but that's deviating off of the episode.

I wonder how well Drain Fafnir would fair against Longinus. No spin to steal and if they keep up the realism then they would make the rubber act as brakes against another left spin.
(Apr. 17, 2017  5:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Eh, to me Zombie means something that is dead but is somehow still going despite that, but that's deviating off of the episode.

I wonder how well Drain Fafnir would fair against Longinus. No spin to steal and if they keep up the realism then they would make the rubber act as brakes against another left spin.

It would be dangerous to have a dual spin heavy round beyblade with rubber around it in the anime, because if it spins opposite direction, it'll spin steal, if it spun the same direction, it will stop it's opponent spinning.
(Apr. 17, 2017  6:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It would be dangerous to have a dual spin heavy round beyblade with rubber around it in the anime, because if it spins opposite direction, it'll spin steal, if it spun the same direction, it will stop it's opponent spinning.

I dunno about that, looking at Drain Fafnir's shape again, it looks like that against another Left Spin beyblade the dragon heads will prevent the rubber from coming into contact making the battle much more conventional
(Apr. 17, 2017  5:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Eh, to me Zombie means something that is dead but is somehow still going despite that, but that's deviating off of the episode.

Probably. After Fafnir stole the spin of opponents bey that was what was protecting it so I don't see why it wouldn't work that way against Longinus.
(Apr. 17, 2017  6:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I dunno about that, looking at Drain Fafnir's shape again, it looks like that against another Left Spin beyblade the dragon heads will prevent the rubber from coming into contact making the battle much more conventional

I wasn't talking about Fafnir at all, I was being hypothetical, I was also on about the anime, and anime logic doesn't always follow WBO testing logic...
(Apr. 17, 2017  9:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wasn't talking about Fafnir at all, I was being hypothetical, I was also on about the anime, and anime logic doesn't always follow WBO testing logic...

They may not follow exact real world logic but there are some things (actually a lot of) that are based of real world. For example when a Right Spin hit Left spin's disk or opposite. If right spin is faster then Left and Left has a recoily disk then Left will lose clicks as Disks unlock at opposite direction to Layer. Thats how Sprigen Bursted Longinus in 1 hit. About Variable bouncing when launched, beys scraping when banked too much and so on. There are high chances they can show left will suffer issue against other left (dF vs L2).

P.S. Haven't watched episode yet and will see now

Edit 2:- But if they make rubber part only behind of it's contact point and make place it hit other bey (or where it hits other left spin by) plastic. Then it can reduce Left vs Left spin issue as well as improve spin stealing. But it probably won't have that Pushing effect meteo had.

BTW if you see Variares vs L-Drago in Anime, you will see LDD was having issue due to it's rubber so they will probably show it here too (though L-Drago later KOed Variares)
(Apr. 17, 2017  9:27 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: They may not follow exact real world logic but there are some things (actually a lot of) that are based of real world. For example when a Right Spin hit Left spin's disk or opposite. If right spin is faster then Left and Left has a recoily disk then Left will lose clicks as Disks unlock at opposite direction to Layer. Thats how Sprigen Bursted Longinus in 1 hit. About Variable bouncing when launched, beys scraping when banked too much and so on. There are high chances they can show left will suffer issue against other left (dF vs L2).

BTW if you see Variares vs L-Drago in Anime, you will see LDD was having issue due to it's rubber so they will probably show it here too (though L-Drago later KOed Variares)

Yes but the anime normally follows the idea of what the parts are suppose to do, and L-Drago had trouble with Variares because Variares was left spin and therefore couldn't spin steal it, which is usually how Ryuga won in 4D, it's all basic things and concepts. Also, the anime never says Longinus lost the first round against Spriggan because of it's recoil, it was clear that Shu won because HE GOT STRONGER, and the new technique was something that Lui didn't expect, which created a huge impact. If the anime did follow real testing logic all the time, then W2VO would lose a lot more than it did, and so would S2KU due to their weak teeth, buy they're both good in the anime. Yeah, they sometimes follow realistic logic, but that's mainly if the parts do what they're meant to do, like Orbit being good for defense or K2 being good at defense. I should also point out the I said the anime "doesn't always", not "never ever" follow realistic logic.
Do you guys think Drain Fafnir will be the only god bey without a flame
(Apr. 18, 2017  1:17 AM)Sozeburst Wrote: Do you guys think Drain Fafnir will be the only god bey without a flame

Maybe

also it's Frame
Well I've watched the episode and here are my opinions on it
Here is my idea
No wonder Free is always bored when his style of battling is doing nothing.
I hope they post burst burst burst burst finish as a song