Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

[Image: logo.png]

Here is the new Beyblade Burst anime trailer so enjoy. Please remember to only discuss the anime and not the toyline.

The OLM Animation studio is participating to the anime but that D-Rights is still behind the anime overall, like with all of the other Beyblade series. Also, instead of Nelvana we have Sunrights who will dub in the west. This will most likely broadcast in Spring 2016 and around 2017 in the west.

So far, we only know the name of two characters:
- Bart/Balt/Valt/Vurt Aoi (Valkyrie Wing Accele's owner)
- Shuu? (Spriggan Spread Fusion's owner)

For any additional info, go to this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-manga-Be...9%E3%83%88
Well the voices are good but as I said predictable. The beasts designs are meh, Valkyrie is like an alien, guess it's anything for Takara Tomy to not make it a female... The Spriggans is kinda cool but weird but the drawings don't look that great, every spirit or beast had a nice style which this doesn't have. The CGI looks terrible, almost as bad as V-Force.

Anyway can't wait!
Ummm.... I don't know what to say... I liked every single thing about It, until I saw the CGI. I really don't wanna see that during Bey Battles, or at all for that matter. But, you never know, the Anime might turn out great. Just have to wait and see.
Yeah, the CGI style is a bit of an off put for me. Other than that, I'm excited.
It bleeds Inazuma Eleven, so I guess that's a good thing?
Oh god... I knew it! They used a CFB art style, an art style I don't really like but at least the designs are cool, especially Shuu. As for the CGI, it reminds me of Foodfight because of the way it moves. I'm sorry but look at it, it has those blurry movements like Foodfight.
One thing to say : THIS ANIME WILL BE EPIC !!!
I actually like the animation and the CGI doesn't really bother me honestly, but I really can't wait for this. I didn't expect to see a preview so soon too. Aoi Balt or Valt (etc) sounds really familiar to me, Shuu too not sure about him either tho o.o Looks epic GOOOO SHOOOT!!
I have to say, I have no qualms with anything I'm seeing so far. It certainly doesn't look bad.
This looks great, I love that we can already see the characters in motion a bit. We definitely won't know for a while, but I wonder which part of 2016 it will premiere in. Perhaps Spring or Summer? Does anyone know or remember when MFB premiered?
The anime will air Spring 2016 (sometime July next year).

Text translation for trailer:

Text: Teaser
Boy: Let's go, partner!
Text: The fierce Beyblade Battle…!
Text: …Unfolds across the entire nation!
Text: Beyblade Burst goes on sale on July 18!
Text: Manga series in Monthly Coro Coro Comics!!
Text: Manga by Hiro Morita
Text: Spring 2016 TV anime green-lit!
Text: Animation Production: OLM
Text: Comics & Original Story: Shogakukan
Text: Toys: Takara Tomy
Text: Presented by d-rights
Text: It's gonna burst the world with the most powerful tag team!
Text: Look forward to it!
Text: Beyblade Burst

According to Kidscreen, New York-based Asatsu DK company Sunrights is handling the distribution on a new Beyblade animation project in Western markets.
(Jun. 18, 2015  5:33 PM)Takaoi Wrote: The anime will air Spring 2016 (sometime July next year).

Oh hey, thanks for the translation! And welcome to the WBO Smile
I don't know how I feel about the Bit-Beasts or whatever to refer to them as. They look more like tiki gods or something IDK.
I am just wondering,
(Jun. 18, 2015  7:23 PM)AwesomeBlader21 Wrote: I am just wondering,

Unless Beyblade Burst totally fails in sales, it will definitely be dubbed in English a couple of years later.
Wow I can't wait for this to come out! This anime looks amazing!
I saw symbols on Valkyrie where the face bolt would be and also when Valkyrie made spriggin explode I saw what looked like different symbols on spriggin's driver. Any Ideas about what this is.
(Jun. 19, 2015  11:08 PM)AwesomeBlader21 Wrote: I saw symbols on Valkyrie where the face bolt would be and also when Valkyrie made spriggin explode I saw what looked like different symbols on spriggin's driver. Any Ideas about what this is.

Well, there is a stylized A on top of the Accele Driver, so I would guess that it is just a symbol associated with the name of the Driver. You can definitely see a D on Defence : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...efence.jpg
Omg bbg!
So did anyone see this? just wondering, found it on tumblr, not sure if I was allowed to post it here tho. But that guy in the back looks interesting.[Image: 9404967a129a2af04fdf16dd38a351f11435623909_full.jpg]
(Jun. 30, 2015  1:23 AM)Blader Soul Wrote: So did anyone see this? just wondering http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/...e=55E69F71 found it on tumblr, not sure if I was allowed to post it here tho. But that guy in the back looks interesting.

Link doesn't work, please fix it? I'm interested in it.
Ugh it looks so bland and generic by the silhouette... kinda like Beywheelz characters but we'll see.
EDIT: Nevermind..

Wow, the two one the farthest sides look similar, also the guy behind the farthest left looks similar to the guy infront, but what is up with the guy in the very back?! Chocked_2