Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

I was certain they wanted to have an animated video to promote Beyblade Burst right from the beginning to an audience who did not really care about watching TAKARA-TOMY's videos of real-life Beyblade battles, just to build up hype.
True, that's definitely something I considered for their motive, though the teaser simply being a testing ground for them seemed like a bigger reason for it. It gave them a way to both build up hype and ensure that they could properly execute their ideas, even in a short amount of time.

It fulfilled multiple criteria for them really; built hype, showed the animation style we can expect and gave them a testing ground.
The quality of the show looks amazing thats for sure
Wonder how close it'll be to the manga...

Will it be like first gen where most is there and the changes made can still be made in the storyline

or will it be like mfb where there are glaring amount of changes.
Well, at least we learned something from those storyboards; the first few episodes will follow the same story as the manga has so far. Hopefully they'll blitz those chapters though as, while they aren't bad chapters, they're hardly great either.

I do have extremely high hopes with OLM handling this, given the work they've done on other shows.
Yeah, that storyboard looks like it's chapter 4 of the manga. I wonder who the guy with the bike is.
The guy on the bike appears to be Shu actually. No idea why a bike is involved...
(Dec. 16, 2015  1:42 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The guy on the bike appears to be Shu actually. No idea why a bike is involved...

That's interesting, he has a hat. Although the manga is a step away from what we've seen in the past, I'm still enjoying it and pretty excited to see it in motion.
It's just a bike helmet, no? Tongue_out
Huh... I'm an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out.
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:52 PM)灼炎寺 カイザ Wrote: It is the beyblade anime project:

http://www.beyblade.jp/anime/storyboard/

Hmm, that's rather interesting. Nice to see the events at work on and the back events rolling out. So story boarding and what not, looks pretty nice and a pretty beautiful way to get'er going.

Unrelated note, I've never seen you around before. Hmm, interesting!
have you guys noticed that there will be a tag team battle in the anime
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:48 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Check out @Hiromorita_'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/6...29025?s=09

That has nothing to do with the anime, he is just reminding people that the first compilation of Burst manga chapters will come out this December, which we already knew, here.
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:48 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Check out @Hiromorita_'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/6...29025?s=09
dudes gotta make the manga interesting.
More storyboard drawings for the anime, including Shuu and the beast of Spriggan : http://www.beyblade.jp/anime/201512_anim...al-sequel/

I wish I knew what all the text said below the W mark that appears on his jacket and on many other characters' ...

Still nothing to really hint at a plot though.
There, in bottom of the page, they say we'll have another preview for the anime next month! Grin
I'm excited to see it!
(Dec. 25, 2015  6:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.beyblade.jp/anime/201512_anim...al-sequel/

love it we see these prior to release and get to point out the similarities 9 [ if present ] to the manga.
the quality of the anime seems good for now
A new scan that does not show much, but thanks to OkinawamTS :

[Image: UEOTgX1.jpg]

I suppose that Valkyie Wing Accel and Spriggan Spread Fusion will definitely be used in the anime, now. That would actually fit my very educated guess that we will only see Dual Layers around the end of spring, or in the summer. So, there would probably be an evolution of their Beyblades near the first quarter of the anime.

April is also confirmed as the beginning of the broadcast, in Japan.

The scan has some short interviews with the author of the manga and "the wbba.", but it is probably not interesting at all.

Sometimes I wonder if Baruto is just a wordplay with Batoru, 'battle' pronounced in Japanese ...
How come Shu is using his launcher in the outward position (which is better for slide shooting) when Valto is using his towards him, which is harder to slide shoot with. That hurts that he probably can't even slide shoot well while he is using an attack type bey Smith

But back on topic and away from my complaining: the art looks great, and I am excited for the anime with this art style! ^__^
(Jan. 14, 2016  11:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: April is also confirmed as the beginning of the broadcast, in Japan.

Sometimes I wonder if Baruto is just a wordplay with Batoru, 'battle' pronounced in Japanese ...

It was confirmed for the Spring 2016 anime season, which always begins on the first week of April, so the April release is as I had expected.

I never interpret his name as "Baruto". Valto seems to both sound better and fit in nicely with Valkyrie due to the use of "Val". An interesting suggestion though.
i feel better accepting baruto as that guy's name than valto.