Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

Nelvana aren't involved. Sunrights are handling the Localisation.
That said, I wonder if they would really let it air when it's going to show products that aren't going to be released internationally for another year.
That's true. Sunrights would also have to be actively promoting the series in western countries before then as well, plus it could deter people from watching the dub as well.

I wouldn't rule out the series ever airing as a simulcast on Crunchyroll. Just, I wouldn't expect to see it until Burst Season 2 at the very earliest, just so Burst can get a presence in the West beforehand.
(Feb. 11, 2016  7:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We now have a date for the start of the anime broadcast on TV Tokyo : April 4th 2016 at 5:55 PM. The change from the morning to the evening is surprising, and means that few of us will be able to watch it live since that is basically 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning hah.

Wow, I'm surprised it's in the evening. I guess this timeslot is good for the franchise?
Hm, I do not know if it is really advantageous in any way : it is a Monday evening, during supper. Sure, kids might eat in front of the television, but early nights are surely about homework ...

There was probably just no better timeslot available without canceling any show.
Well, the previous Sunday morning timeslot is optimal for any show if I'm honest. Generally evenings throughout the week work nicely as well, but it depends on when students finish their days and what other shows will be on at the same time.

I certainly have no complaints though, it seems like a decent timeslot. The only thing that troubles me is that it starts at a rather unusual time, being 5:55pm instead of 6pm. Not entirely sure why that would be.

I'd imagine they really had no choice with the timeslot anyway. Ace of Diamond, the show that took over the timeslot after B-Daman/Beast Saga ended, swapped that Sunday timeslot for a Mondays at 6pm. Burst is replacing Ace of Diamond on the schedule, basically.
Don't you mean Monday evening? Ah, you're probably right. Metal Fight Beyblade was Sunday mornings, wasn't it? It's timeslot was probably taken by Yokai Watch or Kaitou Joker or something. I didn't realize it was a Monday slot.
Yeah, MFB was Sunday Mornings at 8:30am. The timeslot was taken over by Ace of Diamond, and actually now shows Duel Masters VSR, which is another Takara Tomy brand. Duel Masters and Ace of Diamond swapped slots last April, which adds up to why Burst is taking the Monday slot instead of MFB's Sunday slot.

tl;dr:
Ace of Diamond took MFB's Sunday slot.
AoD swapped it's Sunday slot with Duel Masters VSR's Monday slot.
Burst takes AoD's new Monday slot.
That illustration makes Kaizer look a lot less bulky than he actually is...

Seems like Victory Valkyrie will definitely make an early appearance in the anime, as we all expected.
Say what you want about the story, but I can't wait to see it all with moving panels. I'm hyped for what will probably be a bad series Tongue_out
(Feb. 17, 2016  3:32 AM)Wizard Wrote: Say what you want about the story, but I can't wait to see it all with moving panels. I'm hyped for what will probably be a bad series Tongue_out

Bad series? What makes you say that?
Ah, so they've finally put something on them, even if it's just a series placeholder on each. Knowing TV-Tokyo, we probably won't see anything added to those until the end of March now.
(Feb. 24, 2016  7:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2016  3:32 AM)Wizard Wrote: Say what you want about the story, but I can't wait to see it all with moving panels. I'm hyped for what will probably be a bad series Tongue_out

Oh, perhaps just the complete lack of plot after almost ten chapters (2 published volumes worth of chapters), the lack of anything spectacular or eye-catching happening so far and the lack of character development or character background story?
This is kind of random, but...

If only Kai-V was a character in Beyblade Burst. She would be a force to be reckoned with.

If belongs in other topic, you can move it. Sorry, I just had to say it.
(Feb. 24, 2016  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  7:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:

Oh, perhaps just the complete lack of plot after almost ten chapters (2 published volumes worth of chapters), the lack of anything spectacular or eye-catching happening so far and the lack of character development or character background story?
Guess I could see where you're coming from. It is really repetitive and uneventful compared to the previous series' Manga. I'm still enjoying it ,though.
(Feb. 24, 2016  9:37 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  7:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Bad series? What makes you say that?

Guess I could see where you're coming from. It is really repetitive and uneventful compared to the previous series' Manga. I'm still enjoying it ,though.

I'm not sure, but I think Takara Tomy is trying make viewers familiar with main characters and then maybe they will do something intresting or big.

btw anyone know who is owner of aaa?
(Feb. 24, 2016  9:37 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  7:37 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Bad series? What makes you say that?

Perhaps they are planning a parody story.
Perhaps they are waiting for the anime to start because that's the biggest part of the whole spintop commercial construct?
When MFB was launched it wasn't planned to get an anime right away but for BeyBurst there's been a whole concept from the start, so it's probably intentional and not just bad writing... I'm not saying that's the best take on how to write something but it does make sense...
(Feb. 26, 2016  7:13 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Perhaps they are waiting for the anime to start because that's the biggest part of the whole spintop commercial construct?
When MFB was launched it wasn't planned to get an anime right away but for BeyBurst there's been a whole concept from the start, so it's probably intentional and not just bad writing... I'm not saying that's the best take on how to write something but it does make sense...

Actually, the anime was definitely planned to happen from the start in Metal Fight Beyblade, and in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, it was certainly planned after just a few months of seeing that the manga was popular among Japanese boys. The manga exists solely as the backbone for the story of the anime and to build up popularity before the anime starts.
The fansub group KamiFS will be helping with fansubbing Beyblade Burst. Siliva will still be the translator, but KamiFS will be helping with the translation checks, and karaoke.
The voice actors are revealed:

Baruto - Marina Inoue (Hikaru Hasama in Metal Fight Beyblade, Armin in Attack on Titan)
Shuu - Enoki Junya (Takeru in Digimon Adventure tri.)
Rantarou - Okabayashi Fumihiro (various roles, HUNTERxHUNTER, Inazuma)
Midorikawa - Tsubasa Yonaga (Damre in Metal Fight Beyblade)

I am surprised that everyone gets a boy when usually all main characters are voiced by girls, since they are young boys. I suppose that was Kyouya's case as well...

And clearly Victory Valkyrie and the other Dual Layers will appear very early into the anime:

[Image: beybladeburst_1.jpg]

The story is just that there is a craze about Beyblade and Varuto wants to reach the national championship with his childhood friend Shuu who is said to be a genius... There might be something about Four Heavenly Kings, but whatever, no real plot still.
(Mar. 01, 2016  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The voice actors are revealed:

Baruto - Marina Inoue (Hikaru Hasama in Metal Fight Beyblade, Armin in Attack on Titan)
Shuu - Enoki Junya (Takeru in Digimon Adventure tri.)
Rantarou - Okabayashi Fumihiro (various roles, HUNTERxHUNTER, Inazuma)
Midorikawa - Tsubasa Yonaga (Damre in Metal Fight Beyblade)

I am surprised that everyone gets a boy when usually all main characters are voiced by girls, since they are young boys. I suppose that was Kyouya's case as well...

All except for Marina Inoue (unless there is something I don't know about) but I got the idea.