Beyblade Burst God 3DS Game

The new video game we heard about, that will release on November 23rd 2017 in Japan for the Nintendo 3DS. It will cost around 6458 yen and is confirmed to include an exclusive Beyblade, perhaps just a recolour like in the other video game. 

Considering the name, it looks like it will focus on the second season of the Beyblade Burst anime.
It was confirmed already in the CoroCoro Comics of this mounth but thanks for the post. New Amaterios or maybe another Beyblade ?
Looks like I got more models
LUI IS FINALLY GOING TO GET A 3D MODEL?! IS THIS REALITY?!?!

And Free, and Red Eyes too! I'm very happy! Enjoyed the first game.
QUICK, SOMEONE WITH CFW UPLOAD THE CXI
If someone does post it, it’ll be removed instantly. We’re not promoting piracy here, haha.
Seems like the Next 3DS game will come with Dark Baldur I guess ? Still Egnat Does mention something about 100 people winning this hah !

[Image: o0741076814025929800.jpg?caw=800]

Source :- https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12310207487.html
The Burst God game is indeed coming with an Evil Version of Baldur (so basically just a nice looking purple and black recolor, haha)
http://www.cs.furyu.jp/beyblade2017/spec/#specials

The website also has the box art for the game;
[Image: kBB7DNQ.png]

Aside from all the God Layer bladers featured in the anime, the box art also seems to feature Boa Alkacel (the guy who we see Shu defeating on TV in the first episode of the Snake Pit arc, was also following Red Eye around in the snake pit throughout the arc for some masochistic? reason) and a guy with white hair and with clothes resembling the RLC1 Chaos' color pallet... somewhat intriguing.
So this game willl not work on my western 3ds I assume?
(Sep. 15, 2017  7:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: So this game willl not work on my western 3ds I assume?

no unless if you Homebrew your 3ds
Here is a bigger picture of the cover, if you are trying to distinguish something about the characters:

[Image: DJvBHsEUIAAbNfd.jpg]
FuRyu...

I'm very salty right now. I bought this and I expected the game to give me Lui's and Red Eye's 3D Models but turns out there are barely any models for the new characters -_- 

The first one had so much more.

Well, at least we got to see how Red Eye looks without his mask: