Beyblade Burst GT Special Moves (Favorite)

What is your favorite Special Move in Beyblade Burst GT so far? My favorite is Wing Slash (Slash Valkyrie) because it's a very basic attack, yet it does a load of damage and it makes a V for Valt when it's is the Gold Turbo state.
WIZARD_O BLOW! I just like the animation of it.
And Grand Beat, hands down one of the best stamina moves.
Grand Beat is still more of an attack move, since regardless of the base changing, Dragon is still an attack type because of the rest of its parts
HYPER FLUX STATE !!!! (Gold Turbo, I need to stop using hasbro names xDDDD)
I would say Delta's Bullet Cannon, its just so cool how Diabolos uses the Vanguard disc to make the Bullet hit the opponent, and the animation for it is awesome.
Shatter into pieces! Zwei Hammer!!
(Jul. 27, 2019  2:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Dead Stinger Press and Absorb Break

That's in Chouzetsu tho lol 

I really liked all of Bushin Ashura's moves especially Keep Counter and Hurricane Defense, even though the actual product sucked a lot.
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

I really liked all of Bushin Ashura's moves especially Keep Counter and Hurricane Defense, even though the actual product sucked a lot.
The anime bey/Amane's blading or the actual real life Bushin Asura?
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:49 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That's in Chouzetsu tho lol 

The anime bey/Amane's blading or the actual real life Bushin Asura?

I liked the anime moves of BA cuz it is close to reality (probably except Hurricane Defense), but the real life product of the stock combo sucked so bad.
(Jul. 28, 2019  9:14 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:49 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: The anime bey/Amane's blading or the actual real life Bushin Asura?

I liked the anime moves of BA cuz it is close to reality (probably except Hurricane Defense), but the real life product of the stock combo sucked so bad.
I like them but yeah that sucks.
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:24 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  9:14 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: I liked the anime moves of BA cuz it is close to reality (probably except Hurricane Defense), but the real life product of the stock combo sucked so bad.
I like them but yeah that sucks.

It's a shame my 3rd favorite bey's move doesn't make any significance. 

Bullet Attack and Bullet Cannon CAN happen BUT barely makes a difference. It was a cool concept by Takara Tomy but this idea backfired in my opinion. Venom and Erase are excellent for attack combos but Vanguard and Bullet not so great.
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

KEEBU COUNTAAAAAAAAA
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:04 AM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That's in Chouzetsu tho lol 

KEEBU COUNTAAAAAAAAA

BUSHIN GAAADOO
(Jul. 29, 2019  8:55 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:04 AM)SS2 Blader Wrote: KEEBU COUNTAAAAAAAAA

BUSHIN GAAADOO

HURRICANE DEEFNNNNNSUUUUUU
WIZAAAAAAAARUDOOOOOOOO BULOWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:53 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: WIZAAAAAAAARUDOOOOOOOO BULOWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
I WON! THANK YOU! ZANZENDESKA! COME BACK NEXT TIME!
Seriously, Fumiya's specials are so fun and explosive. #StaminaTypesLiveOn
Cho-z Sword of Achilles has a really cool animation and Dead Stinger Press.
(Aug. 01, 2019  3:04 AM)NPN Wrote: Cho-z Sword of Achilles has a really cool animation and Dead Stinger Press.
We're talking about GT though.