Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

(Mar. 20, 2019  3:40 PM)MWF Wrote: So at most there would be 36 possible bases and cores.

unless they go along the lines of drivers and disks and do two letters.

26*, there are 26 alphabets, then Comes greek letters
(Mar. 20, 2019  3:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  3:40 PM)MWF Wrote: So at most there would be 36 possible bases and cores.

unless they go along the lines of drivers and disks and do two letters.

26*, there are 26 alphabets, then Comes greek letters

Like Alpha and Omega.
whe is nt dis tread clossed. beyblade burst GT cam ot un freedy
(Mar. 20, 2019  8:32 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: whe is nt dis tread clossed.  beyblade burst GT cam ot un freedy

This isn't just for predictions. This thread is for information on Beyblade Burst GT in general.
I just had to remove some more posts that were off topic, so please remember this thread is NOT for discussion of the GT anime or manga; this topic is for the toys only.

Please use the appropriate topic in the Anime & Manga forum for GT anime speculation going forward. Thanks!
Kind of disappointed that the GT series here did not include something like an engine from a car or something in general relating to it. But who knows maybe towards the end we might see drivers to have something like that in them kind of like Cho Z with the burst Stoppers
(Mar. 23, 2019  3:10 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: Kind of disappointed that the GT series here did not include something like an engine from a car or something in general relating to it. But who knows maybe towards the end we might see drivers to have something like that in them kind of like Cho Z with the burst Stoppers

Engine Gears might still be a thing though later on down the line, although it'd be a little tricky with the burst mechanism spring in the way. Not out of the question, but definitely tricky.
What are the engine gears? I’m not quite sure why everyone seems to want engine gears so badly.
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:43 PM)Sprig Wrote: What are the engine gears? I’m not quite sure why everyone seems to want engine gears so badly.

well engine gears are quite a revolutionary part in Beyblade. they were introduced in the OG original series. they basically worked by having a coil wound tight that is released in the battle depending upon the blade base itself. i don't have any idea as to how they performed in the meta, since they were before my time(literally), but from some videos i've seen, they worked amazingly enough. if implemented correctly, they would definitely, not just make but, define the meta. so yeah everyone is always hyped for them.
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:48 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:43 PM)Sprig Wrote: What are the engine gears? I’m not quite sure why everyone seems to want engine gears so badly.

well engine gears are quite a revolutionary part in Beyblade. they were introduced in the OG original series. they basically worked by having a coil wound tight that is released in the battle depending upon the blade base itself. i don't have any idea as to how they performed in the meta, since they were before my time(literally), but from some videos i've seen, they worked amazingly enough. if implemented correctly, they would definitely, not just make but, define the meta. so yeah everyone is always hyped for them.

Only Circle survivor was Good Enough. It is so amazing, it can wind up itself if launched hard enough, and LAD, out of the world, think the bey will start spinning after you think it stops. Other Thing I could Think of Reverse Gear, from Dranzer GT, it provided a zigzag movement for KOs

They were mechanisms introduced in the plastic gen that gave the bey a speed boost mid battle by unwinding a spring that spun the tip.
For engine gears to be in burst the peformance would had to be taller. From what I heard the engine gears were made of plastic making them prone to breakage. But if it was metal then it could be resistant.
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:41 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: For engine gears to be in burst the peformance would had to be taller. From what I heard the engine gears were made of plastic making them prone to breakage. But if it was metal then it could be resistant.

Taller might help out with spacing, but I don't think breakage is as big of an issue as it was in the Plastic gen.
[Image: nykKekw.jpg]
@[Triumph] found this picture of a new b-00 limited bey, thought I should post it here
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/nykKekw.jpg
@[Triumph] found this picture of a new b-00 limited bey, thought I should post it here
Here: [Image: nykKekw.jpg]
Fixed it(this used to quote the above post, but my quoting system exploded and messed it up so I just deleted that part)
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: [Image: nykKekw.jpg]

Do you have a link to where they found the picture? Was it off a random post on twitter? or some youtube video?

The shape reminds me of Alter Chronos, it looks cool!
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/nykKekw.jpg
Here: [Image: nykKekw.jpg] 
 im calling it we are getting a new wyvern lads.
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:44 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: [Image: nykKekw.jpg]

Do you have a link to where they found the picture? Was it off a random post on twitter? or some youtube video?

The shape reminds me of Alter Chronos, it looks cool!

This is a 3-sided shape (albeit with a gap in each side) as opposed to Chronos' 5 sides. I'm not seeing a single bit of Chronos in this thing.

Wyvern seems unlikely since Wyvern's always had either 7 or 8 sides and was totally skipped over in Cho-Z. The shape is reminiscent of it, so I see where the conclusion comes from, but it doesn't make sense to skip over Wyvern for Cho-Z just to give it a Limited Edition release in GT.

Either way this is a totally new bey that will probably be riddled with Greek letters all over.
It's just funny how people immediately analyze the silhouette placeholders' shapes like playing "Who's that Pokemon". I simply wait for actual news releases like in the customize guide pamphlets being distributed in the RBV 14 and Ace Dragon DX Starter.

It's better than getting hyped up only to be disappointed by the actual product releases.

I'd rather have a discussion on the actual product when it's already released (or pre-released in other Bladers' cases) for the viability and replay value of the parts
Although it is just a placeholder, I don't remember any Burst Beys that have similar outline... I believe it is totally a new Bey...
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:12 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Although it is just a placeholder, I don't remember any Burst Beys that have similar outline... I believe it is totally a new Bey...

This is exactly why it's not a placeholder at all. Placeholders have always used older layers to show typing, not altogether new designs. Whenever they show an unreleased silhouette, it's the legit thing.
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:41 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: For engine gears to be in burst the peformance would had to be taller. From what I heard the engine gears were made of plastic making them prone to breakage. But if it was metal then it could be resistant.

Taller might help out with spacing, but I don't think breakage is as big of an issue as it was in the Plastic gen.

From my knowledge and experience the only thing that broke in those engine gear Beyblades were the initial engine gear itself.  overtime inside something would break and make it so it would not release when wound up. the blade Bass that housed the engine gear for me never really broke the only one that came close and started to fall apart a bit was my TT Dranzer gt. Overall the amount of breakages that I've have seen in burst so far are around the same amount that I got in first gen. Not counting the delicate slash rare ones that looks nice but from the start they look like they were going to break and the early bad attack rings that we're famous for breaking like master dranzer we're all they needed was a bit more plastic to make it beefy. But for sure that would be awesome if it was metal Metal Gears would go a long way