Beyblade Burst GT Episode #9 (May 31, 2019)

09) All in! Judgement Joker!
オールイン♤ジャッジメントジョーカー!
Ōru in! Jajjimento Jōkā!
May 31, 2019

Source: https://imgur.com/E5Rp1h8

Script: Yoshifumi Fukushima
Storyboard: Eran
Episode Director: Daisuke Chiba
Animation Supervisors: Kaoru Maehara

Note: Episode 9's title has made a final change.
I wonder if that means Ichika's actually going to beyblade. They're obviously not going to give her a GT bey and she's too laid back to get Super Saiyan 4 but her doing well with a ChoTurbozetsu bey would be cool.
Top 8?
Definitely Drum, Amane, Fumiya...the Joker dude, and possibly Delta? if not, well filled with noob bladers who own choz beys.
(May. 11, 2019  4:34 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Top 8?
Definitely Drum, Amane, Fumiya...the Joker dude, and possibly Delta? if not, well filled with noob bladers who own choz beys.
Don't forget the Spark Devils are on team Fumiya so they could serve a challenge. Even Sasha, Stan, and Rickson have wins despite not having official beys.
(May. 12, 2019  4:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:34 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Top 8?
Don't forget the Spark Devils are on team Fumiya so they could serve a challenge. Even Sasha, Stan, and Rickson have wins despite not having official beys.

They still own choz beys so I don't think they will be a challenge for Drum since he's growing.
(May. 12, 2019  4:42 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Don't forget the Spark Devils are on team Fumiya so they could serve a challenge. Even Sasha, Stan, and Rickson have wins despite not having official beys.

They still own choz beys so I don't think they will be a challenge for Drum since he's growing.
Toko beat Suoh in episode 42. And with 8 people in the semis, we still need to figure out who's going to make it. Drum might not even be fighting them, Amane could, Ichika if she's in, what if its a battle between bladers with two different Cho Z beys?
Here's streamable episode 9 raw you guys:
https://openload.co/embed/kVDGX4ZRcQs/Be...20p%5D.mkv

The stream is converting now, give it like 10 minutes for it to fully show up cause I just uploaded it. Enjoy!

Delta???
(May. 31, 2019  12:06 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:

Delta???
Well that was a while ago, back then, I was sure if Delta's bey would be announced by now to introduce him joining.
(May. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:42 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: They still own choz beys so I don't think they will be a challenge for Drum since he's growing.
Toko beat Suoh in episode 42. And with 8 people in the semis, we still need to figure out who's going to make it. Drum might not even be fighting them, Amane could, Ichika if she's in, what if its a battle between bladers with two different Cho Z beys?

Toko seems to be a bit different from the rules, after all he's the only one with a non generic God Beyblade at the time. And it's really not as if he beat Souh a burst finish, and Salamander was kinda worn down by the time Toko beat him, as for the most part Toko avoided the battle.

These generic bladers who are in the top 8 are clearly nobodies, just fodder to be beaten by the main bladers. Ichika already got eliminated with her battle against Joe.
(May. 31, 2019  1:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Toko beat Suoh in episode 42. And with 8 people in the semis, we still need to figure out who's going to make it. Drum might not even be fighting them, Amane could, Ichika if she's in, what if its a battle between bladers with two different Cho Z beys?

Toko seems to be a bit different from the rules, after all he's the only one with a non generic God Beyblade at the time. And it's really not as if he beat Souh a burst finish, and Salamander was kinda worn down by the time Toko beat him, as for the most part Toko avoided the battle.

These generic bladers who are in the top 8 are clearly nobodies, just fodder to be beaten by the main bladers. Ichika already got eliminated with her battle against Joe.

My prediction weeks ago=WRONG! And Amane definitely's getting eliminated. So guessing episode 11 is a battle of the dragon b-shots....I mean g revolutions...I mean GT Dragons (XDlol).
the episode was quite good i think. but id rather have two battles in one ep rather than just one. the joker design is also one of my fav right now. i can't wait to see what longinus is gonna look like.
also one thing that has been on my mind, is that fumiya never got a fafnir from free. he said that he based his fafnir off of free's fafnir. i expect the same for lodin. now free and lui sure ain't quitters. they might be out their with their own versions of fafnir and longinus.
also a possibility that TT could easily make profit from is giving us a new fafnir and longinus, free and lui style, maybe more gimmicky, like free's fafnir could have a base that is a rounder gF, and lui's longinus could have a nL gimmick. well keep in mind that this is just a theory.
(Jun. 01, 2019  7:55 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: the episode was quite good i think. but id rather have two battles in one ep rather than just one. the joker design is also one of my fav right now. i can't wait to see what longinus is gonna look like.
also one thing that has been on my mind, is that fumiya never got a fafnir from free. he said that he based his fafnir off of free's fafnir. i expect the same for lodin. now free and lui sure ain't quitters. they might be out their with their own versions of fafnir and longinus.
also a possibility that TT could easily make profit from is giving us a new fafnir and longinus, free and lui style, maybe more gimmicky, like free's fafnir could have a base that is a rounder gF, and lui's longinus could have a nL gimmick. well keep in mind that this is just a theory.

>he said that he based his fafnir off of free's fafnir

sorry but when did he say that? Must have missed it
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:08 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  7:55 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: the episode was quite good i think. but id rather have two battles in one ep rather than just one. the joker design is also one of my fav right now. i can't wait to see what longinus is gonna look like.

It was in the manga when he was getting interviewed.
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:08 PM)Limetka Wrote:

it was only in the manga when fumiya told the paparazzi. it’s not ur fault for missing out lmao, nobody knows why they chose to leave it out in the anime
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: >he said that he based his fafnir off of free's fafnir

its in the manga. also you should read it, since the anime is leaving out quite a lot. in the anime fumiya is just a jerk who hates victories. in the manga, he is a guy who is hurt that his sister left his club for the victories, and is doing all he does to get her back.
(Jun. 01, 2019  5:10 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: >he said that he based his fafnir off of free's fafnir

its in the anime. also you should read it, since the anime is leaving out quite a lot. in the anime fumiya is just a jerk who hates victories. in the manga, he is a guy who is hurt that his sister left his club for the victories, and is doing all he does to get her back.

You guys read the raw scans? I might give it a try, thank god for furigana lol
While waiting for subs, someone who watched the last episode said Takane vs Joe basically looked like Gon vs Hisoka. I chuckled.
(Jun. 03, 2019  2:19 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: While waiting for subs, someone who watched the last episode said Takane vs Joe basically looked like Gon vs Hisoka. I chuckled.

Sadly the battle was nothing like Gon vs Hisoka where we thought Gon had a fighting chance and was hype every minute in. The whole match was frustrating to watch as every bit of it was made painfully obvious that Amane was going to go down hard. Dude needs to fix his moveset. Defense and Counter you can't always rely on the same one-trick moves.

Subs are up btw.

Missed my chance to bring up the last two eps with 7 being my favorite by far. Episode 9 as I said, was rather frustrating to watch. Was really hoping Amane would break molds and beat Joe back but the gap in technique was far too large. It was nice to once again see more of Drum's observant side though.

Heh, wonder why Fumiya even bothers to have a club when the "power of Spark Devils" is really all the Fumiya show. Did any of his other members even bother to compete?
(Jun. 05, 2019  9:41 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2019  2:19 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: While waiting for subs, someone who watched the last episode said Takane vs Joe basically looked like Gon vs Hisoka. I chuckled.

Sadly the battle was nothing like Gon vs Hisoka where we thought Gon had a fighting chance and was hype every minute in. The whole match was frustrating to watch as every bit of it was made painfully obvious that Amane was going to go down hard. Dude needs to fix his moveset. Defense and Counter you can't always rely on the same one-trick moves.
Physically, they just look alike, that's the joke

Anyway, my thoughts on the episode:
"Burst and ChoZ's Defense types are so overpowered".
GT: Yeah, let's fix that.

I have this strange feeling Fumiya emotionally manipulated Ichika as a child so that she'd only see him as a supreme unstoppable jerk but at one point realized what he was doing.
The Dauntless Blader....that's a cool nickname.
Amane's special moves and fighting style aren't necessarily bad, he just needs to experiment more and train himself to make his special moves more impactful. So many top tier bladers only have two to three special moves and they have similar moves but are stronger.
I really like Amane's character, he really wants to support Tango for all the help he's had in training them.
Starting to think Joker's attack+stamina: the rubber is something I'd expect from a stamina type except its a double edged sword, the frame works as a counter, and he's more free flowing with the friction like Yugo was, but stronger.
Balance types always give off the most marvelous of performances.
Unlike everyone else, I'm seeing a lot of Valt in Amane like Tango, he can get so much stronger, losing is the starting line. Besides if everyone's saying he's going to end up a jobber like the Kiyamas look, A) that only happens to stamina types unless you're name is Free, Zac, or you're in God, B) Silas had a similar start, C) I can see Amane growing stronger after this. People seem to forget that whether you win or lose,its how the character grows and they are setting him up to grow like Drum.