Beyblade Burst GT Episode #7 (May 17, 2019)

07) Valt, I Challenge You!
バルトに挑戦だーッ!
Baruto ni Chōsen da-!
May 17, 2019

Source: https://imgur.com/E5Rp1h8

Script: Hideki Sonoda
Storyboard: Moto Terada
Episode Director: Moto Terada
Animation Supervisors: Natsuki Watanabe

Drum is getting used to being at Victories. He's having more serious battles with Amane and the others again today. But then, Valt Aoi randomly shows up in the middle of their training. He is dropping in to check on Drum while he's around for the Bey Carnival. Drum and the others are surprised by the sudden arrival of a Legendary Balder. Not wanting to miss out on the opportunity, everyone at Victories excitedly challenges Valt!
Drum or Delta? Actually, Drum beat a Fafnir user. He's earned it.
(May. 10, 2019  4:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Drum or Delta? Actually, Drum beat a Fafnir user. He's earned it.
To be honest I do not think Fumiya is even that great being a main cast member and not a rival usually means the Blader is weak or average.
I feel bad for the new Fafnir getting beaten already Unhappy Surely Valt has got this in the bag he should crush Ashura and Dragon.
(May. 10, 2019  7:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  4:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Drum or Delta? Actually, Drum beat a Fafnir user. He's earned it.
To be honest I do not think Fumiya is even that great being a main cast member and not a rival usually means the Blader is weak or average.
Wait a minute:
Ken made to the quarter finals of the select tournament.
Daina nearly defeated Joshua.
Rantaro's beaten mid tier bladers.
Free exists.
Sisco's beaten 3 of the Big Five and has the fifth best showing out of 12 of the tournament's bladers.
Fubuki's the 4th strongest of the Battleship Cruise members.

Exceptions exist, but Burst doesn't that rule straight. And Fafnir can keep winning, this isn't a rule set in stone.
(May. 12, 2019  4:28 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  7:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest I do not think Fumiya is even that great being a main cast member and not a rival usually means the Blader is weak or average.
Wait a minute:
Free exists.
Sisco's beaten 3 of the Big Five and has the fifth best showing out of 12 of the tournament's bladers.

Exceptions exist, but Burst doesn't that rule straight. And Fafnir can keep winning, this isn't a rule set in stone.
Ok I will admit you got me there with Ken. but honestly Diana was only ok for a god Blader and Joshua was shown to be fairly weak later on-  think about it, aside from main cast we did not get many average/good strength bladers other than Ghasem and Clio and the other bladers were all season bosses or god cup bladers. Free and Sisco were both rival characters. Fubuki was also a rival character and while he did lose that touch at own point he was still who he was. Lastly Rantaro was incredibly weak at the start of every season he has appeared in and had only jumped to average throughout. You could still be right about the Fafnir blader getting better though ?
(May. 12, 2019  7:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  4:28 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wait a minute:
Free exists.

Ok I will admit you got me there with Ken. but honestly Diana was only ok for a god Blader and Joshua was shown to be fairly weak later on-  think about it, aside from main cast we did not get many average/good strength bladers other than Ghasem and Clio and the other bladers were all season bosses or god cup bladers. Free and Sisco were both rival characters. Fubuki was also a rival character and while he did lose that touch at own point he was still who he was. Lastly Rantaro was incredibly weak at the start of every season he has appeared in and had only jumped to average throughout. You could still be right about the Fafnir blader getting better though ?
I feel like we don't give Daina enough credit though. The man carried his team to the semi finals with just him and later Cilo. He only lost to Red Eye, Joshua, and Free.
Yeah but Sisco and Free were advertised, and still were main characters. And by episode 13, Sisco was less of the rival, and more of the jerk main character that could actually back it up. The only exception you could make is that Sisco was absent during the Snake Pit arc, and that's more chalked up to just Wakiya not inviting him for a few episodes or that one main character that's just absent for a few episodes, like Kyoya in Metal Fury when he split off for like 5 episode.
As for Joshua, its not that he didn't get weak, he just didn't get stronger. Considering how he effortlessly beat all of Valt's team except for him and Sisco, the fact that Daina and those two put up a solid fight through unconventional means says a lot about how hard it was to finally take him down. And Joshua was the only blader other Lui to get a point off of Free so there's that.
I'll give you Rantaro but its clear he's mid tier at best. Fubuki was still a main character, its just he didn't blade in the third quarter cuz he wasn't invited to the Dead Gran. In terms of mattering to the story, you can debate that but he's still a main character with solid wins.
(May. 12, 2019  11:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  7:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok I will admit you got me there with Ken. but honestly Diana was only ok for a god Blader and Joshua was shown to be fairly weak later on-  think about it, aside from main cast we did not get many average/good strength bladers other than Ghasem and Clio and the other bladers were all season bosses or god cup bladers. Free and Sisco were both rival characters. Fubuki was also a rival character and while he did lose that touch at own point he was still who he was. Lastly Rantaro was incredibly weak at the start of every season he has appeared in and had only jumped to average throughout. You could still be right about the Fafnir blader getting better though ?
I feel like we don't give Daina enough credit though. The man carried his team to the semi finals with just him and later Cilo. He only lost to Red Eye, Joshua, and Free.
Yeah but Sisco and Free were advertised, and still were main characters. And by episode 13, Sisco was less of the rival, and more of the jerk main character that could actually back it up. The only exception you could make is that Sisco was absent during the Snake Pit arc, and that's more chalked up to just Wakiya not inviting him for a few episodes or that one main character that's just absent for a few episodes, like Kyoya in Metal Fury when he split off for like 5 episode.
As for Joshua, its not that he didn't get weak, he just didn't get stronger. Considering how he effortlessly beat all of Valt's team except for him and Sisco, the fact that Daina and those two put up a solid fight through unconventional means says a lot about how hard it was to finally take him down. And Joshua was the only blader other Lui to get a point off of Free so there's that.
I'll give you Rantaro but its clear he's mid tier at best. Fubuki was still a main character, its just he didn't blade in the third quarter cuz he wasn't invited to the Dead Gran. In terms of mattering to the story, you can debate that but he's still a main character with solid wins.

To be honest, Rantaro is weak to me. Remember when Beigoma Academy battles Rideout? Rantaro vs Kyo. Usually, recurring characters like Kyo are really weak so antagonist and protagonist usually don't need to use avatar attack. But Rantaro is an exception. He beat Kyo by using avatar attack. However, he has gotten stronger in god
(May. 12, 2019  11:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  7:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok I will admit you got me there with Ken. but honestly Diana was only ok for a god Blader and Joshua was shown to be fairly weak later on-  think about it, aside from main cast we did not get many average/good strength bladers other than Ghasem and Clio and the other bladers were all season bosses or god cup bladers. Free and Sisco were both rival characters. Fubuki was also a rival character and while he did lose that touch at own point he was still who he was. Lastly Rantaro was incredibly weak at the start of every season he has appeared in and had only jumped to average throughout. You could still be right about the Fafnir blader getting better though ?

he desserved the spot in the god bladers cup instead of cuza
(May. 17, 2019  8:32 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 07 RAW Stream:
https://openload.co/embed/YhHhL5ly8Kw/

Can you upload these episodes somewhere else?? The ads that pop up are really just disgusting. You're amazing for uploading new episodes every week! Keep up the good work!
Someone understood what Drum reckoned during Valkyrie's battled. What made him came up with the rock base?
(May. 17, 2019  11:40 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: Someone understood what Drum reckoned during Valkyrie's battled. What made him came up with the rock base?

He probably just made it in order to counter Valkyrie.
(May. 17, 2019  11:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  11:40 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: Someone understood what Drum reckoned during Valkyrie's battled. What made him came up with the rock base?

He probably just made it in order to counter Valkyrie.

That for sure. I meant when drum noticed the gimmick of the power driver...
(May. 15, 2019  9:40 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  11:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I feel like we don't give Daina enough credit though. The man carried his team to the semi finals with just him and later Cilo. He only lost to Red Eye, Joshua, and Free.

To be honest, Rantaro is weak to me. Remember when Beigoma Academy battles Rideout? Rantaro vs Kyo. Usually, recurring characters like Kyo are really weak so antagonist and protagonist usually don't need to use avatar attack. But Rantaro is an exception. He beat Kyo by using avatar attack. However, he has gotten stronger in god
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they say Kyo was a prodigy or a rising upstart despite not having an avatar? That and in God, BC Sol lost against a carp ton of random bladers with non avatar beys before Sisco rejoined.
(May. 17, 2019  8:35 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  11:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I feel like we don't give Daina enough credit though. The man carried his team to the semi finals with just him and later Cilo. He only lost to Red Eye, Joshua, and Free.

he desserved the spot in the god bladers cup instead of cuza
Well it's not like cuza didn't deserve it the just should've went 16 bladers instead of the 12 the had sufficient bladers to do it. Just put daina , clio and 2 other you know like zac and Ken who had god beys but somehow didn't battle in the anime at all.

That aside today's episode was fun seeing valt is very fun.
If the ads bother you, just get the latest ublock, and adblock plus and there will be no ads.
I cant find the episode on kickassanime
(May. 17, 2019  5:21 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link for the episode on Google Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYIqqr0...sp=sharing

Thanks for the link
(May. 17, 2019  1:12 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  9:40 AM)AcressVN Wrote: To be honest, Rantaro is weak to me. Remember when Beigoma Academy battles Rideout? Rantaro vs Kyo. Usually, recurring characters like Kyo are really weak so antagonist and protagonist usually don't need to use avatar attack. But Rantaro is an exception. He beat Kyo by using avatar attack. However, he has gotten stronger in god
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they say Kyo was a prodigy or a rising upstart despite not having an avatar? That and in God, BC Sol lost against a carp ton of random bladers with non avatar beys before Sisco rejoined.

Good point
(May. 18, 2019  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why did no one post a review?
I'm waiting for subs, people might be busy. If you want to start a review, go for it.
(May. 18, 2019  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why did no one post a review?

Just been busy since yesterday was my last day for my final project in Uni.

And I honestly just wasn't feeling up to it, not because the episode was dull or anything, in fact quite a few interesting things happened in this episode. I'm just lazy.