Beyblade Burst GT Episode #6 (May 10, 2019)

06) Explosive Speed, Grand Beat!
爆速グランビート!
Bakusō Guran Bīto!
May 10, 2019

Source: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3yB86UWsAIRJq2.jpg

Script: Yoshifumi Fukushima
Storyboard: Yoshiaki Okumura
Episode Director: Yoshiaki Okumura
Animation Supervisors: Momoko Makiuchi, Yuuma Yokomatsu
(Apr. 10, 2019  10:07 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 06) Explosive Speed, Grand Beat!
爆速グランビート!
Bakusō Guran Bīto!
May 10, 2019

Source: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3yB86UWsAIRJq2.jpg

Script: Yoshifumi Fukushima
Storyboard: Yoshiaki Okumura
Episode Director: Yoshiaki Okumura
Animation Supervisors: Momoko Makiuchi, Yuuma Yokomatsu

What the F......
Grand Beat is Grand Dragon's special move.
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:20 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Grand Beat is Grand Dragon's special move.

Are u sure like really really really sure
What is grand dragon btw ?? Is it delta's Bey??
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote: What is grand dragon btw ?? Is it delta's Bey??

Going by the other episode titles, no Grand Dragon is not Delta's Bey. It's Drum making a new Base for his Dragon to fight Fafnir.
Where are you guys watching the anime, btw?
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:20 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote: What is grand dragon btw ?? Is it delta's Bey??

Going by the other episode titles, no Grand Dragon is not Delta's Bey. It's Drum making a new Base for his Dragon to fight Fafnir.

I really hope that's the case, I'll be real mad if they both identical beys with the different base.
Yeah, I didn't like it in MFB when they reused Clear Wheels/Energy Rings
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:35 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Where are you guys watching the anime, btw?

They post it here usually, you can also watch them on bootleg websites like this one: https://www16.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-01-876744
(Beware tho the ads are inappropriate)
Some people watch them live, but you have to stay up late for that.
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:20 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote: What is grand dragon btw ?? Is it delta's Bey??

Dragon has three bases ace , rock and GRAN not GRAND .
(Apr. 12, 2019  5:48 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:20 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Going by the other episode titles, no Grand Dragon is not Delta's Bey. It's Drum making a new Base for his Dragon to fight Fafnir.

Dragon has three bases ace , rock and GRAN not GRAND .

It's officially called Grand. And Drum doesn't own the other two Bases before fighting Wizard Fafnir, as far as we know. Most likely since in the manga he only came up with the Ace Base when designing Dragon, it's fair to assume he doesn't own the other two Bases at the moment. And the battle against Wizard Fafnir will force him to try something new to defeat it, like designing a new Base that could counter Fafnir's ability.
Ok then @[BeyCrafter] . Thanks for the information .
Huh, this title suddenly makes me miss Orochi.
(Apr. 12, 2019  5:30 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Huh, this title suddenly makes me miss Orochi.

Where did Orochi came from? He's not relevant on this topic.
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:11 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  5:30 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Huh, this title suddenly makes me miss Orochi.

Where did Orochi came from? He's not relevant on this topic.

The episode title, since Orochi likes music
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:11 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Where did Orochi came from? He's not relevant on this topic.

The episode title, since Orochi likes music
Ya mean "Blast Beat" his move that's like Rush Shoot? Yeah, coincidence.
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:52 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The episode title, since Orochi likes music
Ya mean "Blast Beat" his move that's like Rush Shoot? Yeah, coincidence.

No one was saying Orochi is gonna be in this episode. I'm explaining how Orochi came into the discussion, because the episode title reminded the user of Orochi
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:56 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:52 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Ya mean "Blast Beat" his move that's like Rush Shoot? Yeah, coincidence.

No one was saying Orochi is gonna be in this episode. I'm explaining how Orochi came into the discussion, because the episode title reminded the user of Orochi

Well, I wasn't the one saying Orochi will be in this episode as well, shucks. Yeah, like beat beat thing Grand beat, Blast beat? I get you.
Hey dude , pls share the episode link
Thank you @[DranzerX13]

Alright time to review the episode:

Next ep preview includes Joker character.
(May. 10, 2019  8:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 6 RAW Stream:
https://openload.co/embed/8aNzvSfoE64

I can’t open it because the “connection is not private”