Beyblade Burst GT Episode #48 (February 28, 2020)

I'm guessing the new move in the preview is called Infinity Chain. If i'm right I called it.
(Feb. 11, 2020  3:35 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah this episode seems to be Apocalypse's end I just feel it. Strange how Arthur didn't break Ashura. Not complaining tho, but this episode might show that Genesis's true power bursting every bey and breaking apocalypse.
I know right but then at first Arman did a pretty good move but then Arthur made a counter attack
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:31 AM)KnightPro Wrote: this is on my birthday omg

If "this" really is on your birthday, well, I'ma be the first to say "Happy Birthday" on your actual birthday.
(Feb. 28, 2020  8:18 AM)renidage Wrote:

Looks at preview

Being unaware about Episode 48, all I can say about it (at the moment) is ... Arman's/Amane's unexpected reaction at the beginning tho.

(Feb. 28, 2020  8:22 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT 48 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10R4ZaR...0uzsepRjW6-

For a moment there, I thought the link didn't work ... instead, I had to manually add the hyphen (-) at the end.
What the... I thought the hyphen was there.

GT 48 RAW

Actually it's not the hyphen. Submitting the post somehow shortened the link... weird.
So glad to finally see Gwyn's tranformed form! And the preview for next episode... WOAH!
(Feb. 28, 2020  8:30 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: What the... I thought the hyphen was there.

GT 48 RAW

Actually it's not the hyphen. Submitting the post somehow shortened the link... weird.

Good news is ... you managed to fix that with a different kind of link.   Joyful_3

As for this episode,
Gwyn got an adopted brother?

EDIT: It might be a friend of his.
DRUM AND DELTA BOUTTA GO FULL POWER AND THO

Dude that preview I can’t wait. The levels of hype are immeasurable
The Victories cannot afford to lose another battle, they'll have to win every battle from now on. That means that they'll win for sure in the next episode.
Well, at least the outcome for this battle was somewhat unexpected. I honestly thought Big Bang Genesis would have burst when Dragon and Diabolos did that move.
What is the infinity barrier special move called?
Lmao delta looks like he just died in the preview
(Feb. 28, 2020  2:02 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: What is the infinity barrier special move called?

big bang pulse
(Feb. 28, 2020  10:02 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Gwyn got an adopted brother?

His mother was trying to set up a play-date for him with that other boy.  She says, "Gwyn, you hardly ever make any friends."  Then she says to the boy "Go be friends with Gwyn."
(Feb. 28, 2020  9:15 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  10:02 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Gwyn got an adopted brother?

His mother was trying to set up a play-date for him with that other boy.  She says, "Gwyn, you hardly ever make any friends."  Then she says to the boy "Go be friends with Gwyn."

I just watched episode 48 and I have to say it is... very interesting. Gwyn seems to be very intelligent, introverted, doesn't mind being alone and possibly even avoids social situations, he also loves pursuing his "special interest" which is Physics and Astrophysics aside from Beyblade, he is a perfectionist and doesn't like the unexpected and preferes routine, he has a great spatial imagination and also has the ability of synesthesia. Synesthesia is the ability of seeing and hearing thoughts in thousands of different colors and shapes and being able to feel them as well as seeing them floating across the room. Synesthesia is difficult to explain as it is very complex, but I have it myself since birth and it can sometimes appear as a part of Autism. Being born with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) myself, I can personally relate to Gwyn a lot, as all his personality traits are more or less commonly present in ASD, and I have all of the traits of Gwyn that I mentioned above, so I can relate to him a lot. Off course not every autistic person is the same, and not everyone has the same symptoms as there's a broad spectrum in ASD, that's why it's called Autism Spectrum Disorder after all. I also hate to call Autism a disorder, because it's a tradeoff, since it has some negative impacts but also brings many positive things with it. This can be seen in characters from popular culture such as Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, Yusaku Fujiki from Yu-Gi-Oh! and L from Death Note for example just to name a few.

Fun Fact: Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the BeyTuber World Championships, alongside my design and functions of Quasar Galahad, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with a Black aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Overall, I really like Gwyn as a character and he is very relatable for me personally. His backstory makes a lot of sense, once you look deeper into it. In my opinion he's an amazing character and I am excited for the future of Gwyn and Genesis.

Here are some additional quotes from the biography of my Original Character Garrett Rossgard which I gave to Hiro Morita in Paris alongside all info about my Quasar Galahad.

"Garrett Rossgard is a very passionate Blader ...

He knows a lot about Beyblade, history and astrophysics. His role model is Sir Galahad from arthurian legends ...
... he was different than the rest. He has Asperger Syndrome, yet he is very intelligent. He was not very good at socializing so he always played with himself tho he never lost the goal out of his eyes: training every day and making it to the top of the Beyblade World League ...
... he felt a dark force possessing him and giving him more power. ... Garrett knew that now nobody would stand in his way from now on and that soon everyone will fear him instead of him fearing the others.
... He is usually very calm, friendly and kind-hearted, but whenever he felt insulted or pushed into a corner, the dark side of him took over and he counterattacked and destroyed the opposing Bey without mercy. ..."

Garrett has two Galahad's: one that is white, gold and turquise with a cosmic aura and another one that is purple, gold and red with a darkness aura.

Now replace Garrett Rossgard and Galahad with Gwyn Ronny and Genesis and see what happens.
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:31 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  9:15 PM)Cat Wrote: His mother was trying to set up a play-date for him with that other boy.  She says, "Gwyn, you hardly ever make any friends."  Then she says to the boy "Go be friends with Gwyn."

I just watched episode 48 and I have to say it is... very interesting. Gwyn seems to be very intelligent, introverted, doesn't mind being alone and possibly even avoids social situations, he also loves pursuing his "special interest" which is Physics and Astrophysics aside from Beyblade, he is a perfectionist and doesn't like the unexpected and preferes routine, he has a great spatial imagination and also has the ability of synesthesia. Synesthesia is the ability of seeing and hearing thoughts in thousands of different colors and shapes and being able to feel them as well as seeing them floating across the room. Synesthesia is difficult to explain as it is very complex, but I have it myself since birth and it can sometimes appear as a part of Autism. Being born with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) myself, I can personally relate to Gwyn a lot, as all his personality traits are more or less commonly present in ASD, and I have all of the traits of Gwyn that I mentioned above, so I can relate to him a lot. Off course not every autistic person is the same, and not everyone has the same symptoms as there's a broad spectrum in ASD, that's why it's called Autism Spectrum Disorder after all. I also hate to call Autism a disorder, because it's a tradeoff, since it has some negative impacts but also brings many positive things with it. This can be seen in characters from popular culture such as Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, Yusaku Fujiki from Yu-Gi-Oh! and L from Death Note for example just to name a few.

Fun Fact: Gwyn Ronny and my Original Character Garrett Rossgard, which I have shown and given to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy Team in Paris, France, in 2018 at the BeyTuber World Championships, alongside my design and functions of Quasar Galahad, have a many things in common yet also a few differences. For example their initials both are G R and they both have a white/gold cosmic bey of Light that later gets corrupted and becomes the main antagonist as well as turning Purple, Gold and Red with a Black aura. They also both have Autism and are extremely passionate about Physics and Astrophysics. Their personalities are also basically the same. And on top of that, they both have a relation to Royalty, Space and the Arthurian Legends. This is all most likely all just a wild coincidence, but Hiro Morita also said that he will keep my gifts, when we met in Paris in 2018, so he has maybe read my letter. I am not saying that Gwyn/Genesis is inspired by Garrett/Galahad. I am just saying that it's an awesome coincidence. But this is all just my wild speculation so don't take any of this as a fact.

Overall, I really like Gwyn as a character and he is very relatable for me personally. His backstory makes a lot of sense, once you look deeper into it. In my opinion he's an amazing character and I am excited for the future of Gwyn and Genesis.

Here are some additional quotes from the biography of my Original Character Garrett Rossgard which I gave to Hiro Morita in Paris alongside all info about my Quasar Galahad.

He knows a lot about Beyblade, history and astrophysics. His role model is Sir Galahad from arthurian legends ...
... he was different than the rest. He has Asperger Syndrome, yet he is very intelligent. He was not very good at socializing so he always played with himself tho he never lost the goal out of his eyes: training every day and making it to the top of the Beyblade World League ...
... he felt a dark force possessing him and giving him more power. ... Garrett knew that now nobody would stand in his way from now on and that soon everyone will fear him instead of him fearing the others.
... He is usually very calm, friendly and kind-hearted, but whenever he felt insulted or pushed into a corner, the dark side of him took over and he counterattacked and destroyed the opposing Bey without mercy. ..."

Garrett has two Galahad's: one that is white, gold and turquise with a cosmic aura and another one that is purple, gold and red with a darkness aura.

Now replace Garrett Rossgard and Galahad with Gwyn Ronny and Genesis and see what happens.

No offense but it was never stated that Gwynn has any form of autism or that he has synesthesia, also why is it that when most things come out you always say that they may've taken inspiration from what you showed them? (not trying to cause drama or any of that just curious)
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:31 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  9:15 PM)Cat Wrote: His mother was trying to set up a play-date for him with that other boy.  She says, "Gwyn, you hardly ever make any friends."  Then she says to the boy "Go be friends with Gwyn."

1. No evidence that Gwyn has Autism Spectrum Disorder. He avoids the categories of an Autistic person. Gwyn doesn't fall into one of the following symptoms 
  • Abnormal Body Posturing or Facial Expressions.

• Abnormal Tone of Voice.

• Avoidance of Eye Contact or Poor Eye Contact.

• Behavioral Disturbances.

• Deficits in Language Comprehension.

• Delay in Learning to Speak.

• Flat or Monotonous Speech.

• Inappropriate Social Interaction.
    2. The only evidence you have to assume that Gwyn's Austistic(Which he is not)  is "he lacked the ability to make friends he didn't play with the other kid" that's not Evidence that Gwyn is Autistic. If Gwyn was never interested in Math he would have made Friends. 
(Feb. 29, 2020  8:57 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:31 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just watched episode 48 and I have to say it is... very interesting. Gwyn seems to be very intelligent, introverted, doesn't mind being alone and possibly even avoids social situations, he also loves pursuing his "special interest" which is Physics and Astrophysics aside from Beyblade, he is a perfectionist and doesn't like the unexpected and preferes routine, he has a great spatial imagination and also has the ability of synesthesia. Synesthesia is the ability of seeing and hearing thoughts in thousands of different colors and shapes and being able to feel them as well as seeing them floating across the room. Synesthesia is difficult to explain as it is very complex, but I have it myself since birth and it can sometimes appear as a part of Autism. Being born with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) myself, I can personally relate to Gwyn a lot, as all his personality traits are more or less commonly present in ASD, and I have all of the traits of Gwyn that I mentioned above, so I can relate to him a lot. Off course not every autistic person is the same, and not everyone has the same symptoms as there's a broad spectrum in ASD, that's why it's called Autism Spectrum Disorder after all. I also hate to call Autism a disorder, because it's a tradeoff, since it has some negative impacts but also brings many positive things with it. This can be seen in characters from popular culture such as Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, Yusaku Fujiki from Yu-Gi-Oh! and L from Death Note for example just to name a few.

No offense but it was never stated that Gwynn has any form of autism or that he has synesthesia, also why is it that when most things come out you always say that they may've taken inspiration from what you showed them? (not trying to cause drama or any of that just curious)

As I said, Gwyn possibly has autism, but that it's also just my speculation. About Flare possibly having taken inspiration from Quasar Galahad's Gimmick, I showed it to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy team in Paris at the WCS and gave them all the documents, which was even reported as a side note on the huge newspaper article about the World Championship. Here's the newspaper article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.noz.de/...wird%3famp

And about the similarities between Gwyn Ronny/Genesis and Garrett Rossgard/Galahad, here's an old post of me from January of 2019 where I go over all the documents that I gave Hiro Morita.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ad-3-Es-Uu
Please note that this was way before Flare or Gwyn came out. Also, I am just saying that they possibly have taken inspiration. I am not saying that it's a fact. I am only saying that it's a possibility or a coincidence.

(Feb. 29, 2020  9:12 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  5:31 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just watched episode 48 and I have to say it is... very interesting. Gwyn seems to be very intelligent, introverted, doesn't mind being alone and possibly even avoids social situations, he also loves pursuing his "special interest" which is Physics and Astrophysics aside from Beyblade, he is a perfectionist and doesn't like the unexpected and preferes routine, he has a great spatial imagination and also has the ability of synesthesia. Synesthesia is the ability of seeing and hearing thoughts in thousands of different colors and shapes and being able to feel them as well as seeing them floating across the room. Synesthesia is difficult to explain as it is very complex, but I have it myself since birth and it can sometimes appear as a part of Autism. Being born with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) myself, I can personally relate to Gwyn a lot, as all his personality traits are more or less commonly present in ASD, and I have all of the traits of Gwyn that I mentioned above, so I can relate to him a lot. Off course not every autistic person is the same, and not everyone has the same symptoms as there's a broad spectrum in ASD, that's why it's called Autism Spectrum Disorder after all. I also hate to call Autism a disorder, because it's a tradeoff, since it has some negative impacts but also brings many positive things with it. This can be seen in characters from popular culture such as Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, Yusaku Fujiki from Yu-Gi-Oh! and L from Death Note for example just to name a few.

1. No evidence that Gwyn has Autism Spectrum Disorder. He avoids the categories of an Autistic person. Gwyn doesn't fall into one of the following symptoms 

2. The only evidence you have to assume that Gwyn's Austistic(Which he is not)  is "he lacked the ability to make friends he didn't play with the other kid" that's not Evidence that Gwyn is Autistic. If Gwyn was never interested in Math he would have made Friends. 

This is very offensive. As an Autistic person myself and basically almost all of my friends having Autism, I can assure you, that what you just listed, I have never seen in any Autistic Person that I know. I have clearly brought up multiple points and I know a lot about Autism Spectrum Disorder, as I have done a lot of research about the disorder that I have since my birth and that so many other people that I know have. And in case you are wondering about how I know so many people with Autism, I was in fact raised in a foster home for children and teens with autism. You assume, that your factors must be fulfilled, in order for someone to have Autism. But actually it is a large spectrum of symptoms. One of the most common diagnosises is Aspergers Syndrome. What you are listing are just rare exceptions and they are not that common amongst Autistic people.

Some common symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (Aspergers Syndrome) can include the following according to autism speaks:

"Children and adults with autism have difficulty with verbal and non-verbal communication. For example, they may not understand/misinterpret (or appropriately use):
- Spoken language
- Gestures
- Eye contact
- Facial expressions
- Tone of voice
- Expressions not meant to be taken literally

Additional social challenges can include difficulty with:
- Recognizing emotions and intentions in others
- Recognizing one’s own emotions
- Expressing emotions
- Seeking emotional comfort from others
- Feeling overwhelmed in social situations
- Taking turns in conversation
- Gauging personal space (appropriate distance between people)"

All of these are very typical for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder.

"Restricted and repetitive behaviors vary greatly across the autism spectrum.
- Staring at lights or spinning objects
- Narrow or extreme interests in specific topics
- Need for unvarying routine/resistance to change"

What LegendaryKnight was listing, are just rare uncommon additional symtoms that CAN accur, but are not nessecarily always represent.

From what I know, Gwyn has the following symptoms for an example:

Gwyn likes to stare at the night sky and also at beys while they are spinning. I know that everyone looks at the beys when they are spinning, but Gwyn stares like he's hypnotized by them.

Gwyn is absolutely captured and deeply fascinated by science and physics and he often sinks in his own world of fascinating science. Also, he'd rather spend time alone learning about physics and science, than playing with the other kids and he's very introverted.

- Need for unvarying routine/resistance to change
Gwyn thinks only winning is fun, and that's because he can predict it. But when things don't go according to how it's planned, it causes a lot of stress for him and he gets very irritated.

These are just some common symptoms. There are way more evidences that are speaking for Gwyn having Autism, than the very few that speak against it.
(Feb. 29, 2020  9:24 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  8:57 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: No offense but it was never stated that Gwynn has any form of autism or that he has synesthesia, also why is it that when most things come out you always say that they may've taken inspiration from what you showed them? (not trying to cause drama or any of that just curious)

As I said, Gwyn possibly has autism, but that it's also just my speculation. About Flare possibly having taken inspiration from Quasar Galahad's Gimmick, I showed it to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy team in Paris at the WCS and gave them all the documents, which was even reported as a side note on the huge newspaper article about the World Championship. Here's the newspaper article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.noz.de/...wird%3famp

And about the similarities between Gwyn Ronny/Genesis and Garrett Rossgard/Galahad, here's an old post of me from January of 2019 where I go over all the documents that I gave Hiro Morita.
Please note that this was way before Flare or Gwyn came out. Also, I am just saying that they possibly have taken inspiration. I am not saying that it's a fact. I am only saying that it's a possibility or a coincidence.

(Feb. 29, 2020  9:12 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: 1. No evidence that Gwyn has Autism Spectrum Disorder. He avoids the categories of an Autistic person. Gwyn doesn't fall into one of the following symptoms 

This is very offensive. As an Autistic person myself and basically almost all of my friends having Autism, I can assure you, that what you just listed, I have never seen in any Autistic Person that I know. I have clearly brought up multiple points and I know a lot about Autism Spectrum Disorder, as I have done a lot of research about the disorder that I have since my birth and that so many other people that I know have. And in case you are wondering about how I know so many people with Autism, I was in fact raised in a foster home for children and teens with autism. You assume, that your factors must be fulfilled, in order for someone to have Autism. But actually it is a large spectrum of symptoms. One of the most common diagnosises is Aspergers Syndrome. What you are listing are just rare exceptions and they are not that common amongst Autistic people.

Some common symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (Aspergers Syndrome) can include the following according to autism speaks:

"Children and adults with autism have difficulty with verbal and non-verbal communication. For example, they may not understand/misinterpret (or appropriately use):
- Spoken language
- Gestures
- Eye contact
- Facial expressions
- Tone of voice

- Expressing emotions

What LegendaryKnight was listing, are just rare uncommon additional symtoms that CAN accur, but are not nessecarily always represent.

Gwyn likes to stare at the night sky and also at beys while they are spinning. I know that everyone looks at the beys when they are spinning, but Gwyn stares like he's hypnotized by them.

Gwyn is absolutely captured and deeply fascinated by science and physics and he often sinks in his own world of fascinating science. Also, he'd rather spend time alone learning about physics and science, than playing with the other kids and he's very introverted.

Gwyn thinks only winning is fun, and that's because he can predict it. But when things don't go according to how it's planned, it causes a lot of stress for him and he gets very irritated.

These are just some common symptoms. There are way more evidences that are speaking for Gwyn having Autism, than the very few that speak against it.

But Still Gwyn doesn't have Autism.  He doesn't look at a bey spinning like he's hypnotised it's just the design of the character
(Feb. 29, 2020  11:39 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  9:24 PM)TL14 Wrote: As I said, Gwyn possibly has autism, but that it's also just my speculation. About Flare possibly having taken inspiration from Quasar Galahad's Gimmick, I showed it to Hiro Morita and the Takara Tomy team in Paris at the WCS and gave them all the documents, which was even reported as a side note on the huge newspaper article about the World Championship. Here's the newspaper article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.noz.de/...wird%3famp

- Spoken language
- Gestures
- Eye contact
- Facial expressions
- Tone of voice

- Expressing emotions

But Still Gwyn doesn't have Autism.  He doesn't look at a bey spinning like he's hypnotised it's just the design of the character

No offense, but I feel like you assume that your view is correct and is set in stone as a fact, yet you don't have any real counter arguments to the points that I brought up. That's like saying the leaves on the trees are yellow, when I say the leaves are green and I try to explain my point, yet you just say you are right, just because. That's just not how a dialog or a discussion should be in my personal opinion. The only "facts" that you were able to provide to back up your point of view, is the first google search result when you type "autism symptoms" in the search bar. Those are just the rare symptom exceptions of general Autism and they are very uncommon in ASD/Aspergers.
(Feb. 29, 2020  11:56 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  11:39 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: But Still Gwyn doesn't have Autism.  He doesn't look at a bey spinning like he's hypnotised it's just the design of the character

No offense, but I feel like you assume that your view is correct and is set in stone as a fact, yet you don't have any real counter arguments to the points that I brought up. That's like saying the leaves on the trees are yellow, when I say the leaves are green and I try to explain my point, yet you just say you are right, just because. That's just not how a dialog or a discussion should be in my personal opinion. The only "facts" that you were able to provide to back up your point of view, is the first google search result when you type "autism symptoms" in the search bar. Those are just the rare symptom exceptions of general Autism and they are very uncommon in ASD/Aspergers.

I did some searching (with the help of a friend) and the closest thing I could find that Gwynn shows is Savant Syndrome so I guess you're not entirely wrong. Anyway let's get back to the topic of this thread because I don't want anyone to feel attacked by what was said.