Beyblade Burst GT Episode #46 (February 14, 2020)

Saw through the raws. Blind came off a lot better in this episode: battling and personality wise. Glad he got his confidence back.
Delta didn't even have to use his special move.
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:59 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Delta didn't even have to use his special move.

He has use the Master upper
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:04 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:59 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Delta didn't even have to use his special move.

He has use the Master upper

For the one attack in the early part of the 2nd battle. I'm talking about the finishing blow.
Oh crud! I forgot today is Friday. I'll have the episode out soon.
Giorno vs Mista the battle.

Bahamut was so cool this episode though..man I'm glad they're giving Blind more battles. Just walking out on Arthur like that, such a great character.
(Feb. 14, 2020  8:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: Giorno vs Mista the battle.

Bahamut was so cool this episode though..man I'm glad they're giving Blind more battles. Just walking out on Arthur like that, such a great character.

Where did you find the episode?
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  8:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: Giorno vs Mista the battle.

Where did you find the episode?

On YouTube. Just look up Beyblade Burst GT Episode 46.
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Where did you find the episode?

On YouTube. Just look up Beyblade Burst GT Episode 46.

Thank you. Smile
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: On YouTube. Just look up Beyblade Burst GT Episode 46.

Thank you. Smile

No problem. They upload the new episode there every Friday.
Beyblade Burst GT 46 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CbE-k6...cKNVBa6p2I

Sorry for being late. I completely spaced it, and plus been having some personal issues going on irl. Been pretty depressed the past few days.
Thank You for The Episode and Wish You Could Still Do Rise Episodes, But I Completely Understand with All The Begging and Stuff, and Also Hope Your Issues Get Fixed!
(Feb. 14, 2020  10:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT 46 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CbE-k6...cKNVBa6p2I

Sorry for being late. I completely spaced it, and plus been having some personal issues going on irl. Been pretty depressed the past few days.

It's fine, you do more than you should for us. I hope your personal issues get better soon!
(Feb. 14, 2020  10:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sorry for being late. I completely spaced it, and plus been having some personal issues going on irl. Been pretty depressed the past few days.

Sorry to hear things have been rough for you.  Winter can be such a brutal season... I hope things improve and your days are happier.
#GetWellSoonDranzer #ThankYou
So lame, blindt Devoy. Wonder why he is a GT3
(Feb. 16, 2020  10:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So lame, blindt Devoy. Wonder why he is a GT3

He loses because of Plot Armor  and his opponents have only been Drum and Delta. He's really skilled but Plot is what makes him lose
He's in the GT because he defeated random bladers who have random combos just like how Delta and Pot did
blind is actually good alot of people call him weak just because he has no win but the don't see that blind has been only pair with basically the 2 pair that he most likely will lose , the have to show delta as the strongest gt3 cause his the rival remember delta also beat pot in their first match as for drum they would've never made him lose during that island tournament thing at all so again blind was use as a test subject 1. to show that he can compete with gold turbo without having one delta had to evolved his gold turbo in their first match cause blind was stronger to which delta said it himself 2. the had to showcase drum also getting stronger in turbo and since blind was the only one to go blow for blow against golf turbo delta it was the perfect test dummy 3. the needed someone strong to test imperial dragon during the Arthur thing well again blind was use for that and lastly he was use in this match to which delta would've never lost cause he just beat Arthur . but the thing about blind battles is he always perform good he even got dark turbo which proves he has talent he sufffers the amane thing although both achieved their respective turbo form their paired with bladers that already went their and are the actual strongers which equals automatic lost. we're both blind and amane wasted yup which is why this 7 battle points should have been a 5 vs 5 to let both amane and blind shine with their turbo form.
(Feb. 16, 2020  11:20 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2020  10:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So lame, blindt Devoy. Wonder why he is a GT3

He loses because of Plot Armor  and his opponents have only been Drum and Delta. He's really skilled but Plot is what makes him lose
He's in the GT because he defeated random bladers who have random combos just like how Delta and Pot did

That and both Blind and Pot stopped training before the start of the show because they felt like there wasn't enough of a challenge there. Against a "rising GeneraTion" of new bladers that were upcoming and growing stronger, they were unprepared for the rising talent from their rivals. Its why Blind getting Dark Turbo is so memorable. If he put up that level of effort in training instead of taking a break like he did, he'd be much more of a wall to beat. Same with Pot.

Interesting question: If Pot got Gold Turbo and battled Blind as he is now, who do you think would win?
(Feb. 17, 2020  12:19 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2020  11:20 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: He loses because of Plot Armor  and his opponents have only been Drum and Delta. He's really skilled but Plot is what makes him lose

That and both Blind and Pot stopped training before the start of the show because they felt like there wasn't enough of a challenge there. Against a "rising GeneraTion" of new bladers that were upcoming and growing stronger, they were unprepared for the rising talent from their rivals. Its why Blind getting Dark Turbo is so memorable. If he put up that level of effort in training instead of taking a break like he did, he'd be much more of a wall to beat. Same with Pot.

Interesting question: If Pot got Gold Turbo and battled Blind as he is now, who do you think would win?

Blind
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:00 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: GT Episode 46 SUB:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lJ3D9n...3NUJtcg9ue

It's not subbed
(Feb. 21, 2020  11:24 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:00 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: GT Episode 46 SUB:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lJ3D9n...3NUJtcg9ue

It's not subbed

Seems like every episode we hv to repeat the same instructions: you need to download it first to pc/mobile then play it using VLC player