Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020)

(Feb. 03, 2020  5:04 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Not really, that would mean Aiga and Valt will battle for Hell, and they will never do that. However, I can see Valt and Aiga battling Gwyn and Arthur.

g2_, I meant that that will be the battles after hell is defeated.
The season is about to end, doubt there will be enough time.
Wonder why Arthur thinks WBBA is useless and week with great desire to crush it
Wonder why his personality is at that worst
Wonder if he is really want the beyblade world went Apocalypse
Dragon will awaken by using Bound Wing on Genesis, but the huge hit will awaken Dragon, and Bound wing will fail, bursting Dragon.

Most logical theory
My prediction:
Arthur V.S Amane- Arthur gets a burst finish more like break finish. Score is 1-0.
Drum V.S Gwyn- I actually don't know Gwyn is overpowered but Drum is getting his final ''Awakening''. I'm voting Drum 99.9%. I'm saving that extra .1 just in case if he loses.
And Delta V.S Blind- I don't even have to say who's going to win you guys already know.
Arthur V.S Amane- Amane wins.
Drum V.S Gwyn- Drum wins.
And Delta V.S Blind- Blind would wreck Delta.
(Feb. 06, 2020  11:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Arthur V.S Amane- Amane wins.

U crack me up fool.
(Feb. 06, 2020  11:54 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  11:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Arthur V.S Amane- Amane wins.

U crack me up fool.
It's my pleasure.
Seeing as Gwynn has his Big Bang Armor Back i think this is Amanes W
Since it was extremely difficult to find out how to burst Apocalypse before and now with the BigBang Armor, I’m certain Amane will lose again, because the round ends early before Drum’s battle.
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:21 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 45 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yo2gEe...eh_uISwNNC

Just watched it!
All I'm gonna say is ... "I'm speechless."
That battle actually made me mad, in a good way. I was so surprised
This episode was mostly predictable, from Amane losing to Drum awakening Dragon. The only unpredictable part is that Drum actually lost to Gwynn, especially if you saw the episode you would understand.
What was Gwyn saying at the end of the episode. Mane was actually scaring the carp out of me.
amane losing was as expected no surprised their, I also was half surprised about the drum vs gwyn match, althought drum look like he might win looking how the battle was going ,but than again bigbang is still fairly new an the anime and it's the final boss bey so yea I see why the lost .
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:20 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT 45 SUB:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r0PiiY...cxjvqr-a1C

It doesn't show the subbed words for me.
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:20 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT 45 SUB:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r0PiiY...cxjvqr-a1C

It doesn't show the subbed words for me.

You have to download the video for the subs
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: It doesn't show the subbed words for me.

You have to download the video for the subs

It said you have no applications for the downloading.
EZ win for Apocalypse tho we know Blind will get wrecked even after spamming new moves
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:45 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: You have to download the video for the subs

It said you have no applications for the downloading.

Do it on a computer, and there you can use VLC media player to download it.
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:52 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:45 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: It said you have no applications for the downloading.

Do it on a computer, and there you can use VLC media player to download it.

I did use it on a computer. Can you send the video.
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:56 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:52 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Do it on a computer, and there you can use VLC media player to download it.

I did use it on a computer. Can you send the video.

I can literally download it onto my tablet. Just click on the video, and click the dots in the top right corner and click download. Unless you're really low on computer space, it should just download to your computer. You shouldn't need any application to download it
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:56 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I did use it on a computer. Can you send the video.

I can literally download it onto my tablet.  Just click on the video, and click the dots in the top right corner and click download.  Unless you're really low on computer space, it should just download to your computer. You shouldn't need any application to download it

Can u send me the downloaded version of it.