World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-GT-Episode-45-February-7-2020--91130)

Pages: 1 2 3

Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - DranzerX13 - Jan. 14, 2020

45) Dragon's Ultimate Awakening!!
ドラゴン究極覚醒!!
Doragon kyūkyoku kakusei! !
February 7, 2020

Note: Credit goes to _g2 for buying the Animage magazine and scanning the spoiler page.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/fjUF8gW

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Strider Xanthos - Jan. 14, 2020

Place your bets kids, will our Golden Boy battle the King of Hell and destroy the Big Bang Armor or finally get a point off of....damnit Gwyn doesn't have a blader nickname yet...Seriously feels like Delta's gonna be the one to face Gwyn after this. Amane's first in 43-44, now Drum, then Delta.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Koala Spriggan - Jan. 14, 2020

I think Drum will battle Valt, cuz Valt is so wasted for GT.
I still don't know who is the current World Champion. (I think it's Gwyn)

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - g2_ - Jan. 14, 2020

(Jan. 14, 2020  3:48 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I think Drum will battle Valt, cuz Valt is so wasted for GT.
I still don't know who is the current  World Champion. (I think it's Gwyn)
It's still Aiga.

(Jan. 14, 2020  3:48 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I think Drum will battle Valt, cuz Valt is so wasted for GT.
Also Valt was definitely one the most important characters in GT however he just didn't battle.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Jan. 14, 2020

Wasn't the point of winning the BeyCarnival was to battle Valt? Did that ever happened after Drum's victory? I don't know. 

The World Champion is still Aiga, since Arthur never declared a title match he doesn't care about the title nor does Gwyn at this moment. Plus, there were no title matches after Aiga's loss. Arthur was never considered the "World Champion" as the battle between him and Aiga wasn't official/title match.

(Jan. 14, 2020  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
It's still Aiga.

Also Valt was definitely one the most important characters in GT however he just didn't battle.

One of the most important? I'm sorry I don't want to pull an argument here. However, if you see a character one of the most important that character would be seen very frequently in the anime. Granted now that you like Valt, I have my favorites too but don't forget Valt had a HUGE gap between Bey Carnival till Diabolos' rebirth and this wbba vs HELL arc. The main characters I can definetely see are Drum, Amane, Delta, Takane, Ichika, Gwyn (as the main antagonist of the series.) That's it! Valt/Aiga are recurring along with many other  irrelvant to the series now. I would like to see Valt return in the serious tho.

(Jan. 14, 2020  2:18 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Place your bets kids, will our Golden Boy battle the King of Hell and destroy the Big Bang Armor or finally get a point off of....damnit Gwyn doesn't have a blader nickname yet...Seriously feels like Delta's gonna be the one to face Gwyn after this. Amane's first in 43-44, now Drum, then Delta.

Ep 44 might be the end of Ashura if it goes against Apocalypse (sad Ik, the ep right after Amane's Gold Turbo. F)

Also I think this episode is just Drum's final evolution on Dragon with the rubber. (Dragon Slash a possible move?) 
He might battle someone I don't know. I can see Arthur after breaking Ashura.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - LegendaryKnight - Jan. 14, 2020

I hope the actual gimmick of how ignition works appear in this episode.
I just need to see it go to left in the same battle.

(Jan. 14, 2020  9:23 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Wasn't the point of winning the BeyCarnival was to battle Valt? Did that ever happened after Drum's victory? I don't know. 

The World Champion is still Aiga, since Arthur never declared a title match he doesn't care about the title nor does Gwyn at this moment. Plus, there were no title matches after Aiga's loss. Arthur was never considered the "World Champion" as the battle between him and Aiga wasn't official/title match.

(Jan. 14, 2020  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's still Aiga.

One of the most important? I'm sorry I don't want to pull an argument here. However, if you see a character one of the most important that character would be seen very frequently in the anime. Granted now that you like Valt, I have my favorites too but don't forget Valt had a HUGE gap between Bey Carnival till Diabolos' rebirth and this wbba vs HELL arc. The main characters I can definetely see are Drum, Amane, Delta, Takane, Ichika, Gwyn (as the main antagonist of the series.) That's it! Valt/Aiga are recurring along with many other  irrelvant to the series now. I would like to see Valt return in the serious tho.

(Jan. 14, 2020  2:18 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Place your bets kids, will our Golden Boy battle the King of Hell and destroy the Big Bang Armor or finally get a point off of....damnit Gwyn doesn't have a blader nickname yet...Seriously feels like Delta's gonna be the one to face Gwyn after this. Amane's first in 43-44, now Drum, then Delta.

Ep 44 might be the end of Ashura if it goes against Apocalypse (sad Ik, the ep right after Amane's Gold Turbo. F)

Also I think this episode is just Drum's final evolution on Dragon with the rubber. (Dragon Slash a possible move?) 
He might battle someone I don't know. I can see Arthur after breaking Ashura.

I think these are the pairings 
Amane Vs Unknown third blader could be Blind or Joe.
Drum VS Arthur
Delta Vs Gwyn

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Dasmind - Jan. 15, 2020

Blind or Joe again ?

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - LegendaryKnight - Jan. 15, 2020

(Jan. 15, 2020  7:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Blind or Joe again ?
Maybe. 
If your actually talking about Random Booster Vol 19. I think you mean 18 since were on that. Vol 19 comes out February. It it appears before the release it will give us a clue that bey will be in the Vol 19 but highly unlikely.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Jan. 15, 2020

Random Boosters are literally never in the anime the prize bey in general. Naked Spriggan, Tac Longinus, Flare Dragon, and Cosmo Valkyrie aren't in the anime. So pretty much the last bey we will see in this anime is Big Bang Genesis.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Strider Xanthos - Jan. 16, 2020

(Jan. 15, 2020  7:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Blind or Joe again ?

Amane never had that rematch with Joe, and he never fought Blind. A defense vs defense type battle would be perfect for Amane.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - renidage - Jan. 31, 2020

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Xeogran - Jan. 31, 2020

Huh, Gwyn is fighting this early in the tournament? I'm surprised.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - LegendaryKnight - Jan. 31, 2020

(Jan. 31, 2020  10:25 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Huh, Gwyn is fighting this early in the tournament? I'm surprised.

Well it's a 7 match battle 
Rounds 1,2 and 3 are 1v1s
Rounds 4 and 5 are team battles 2v2s 
Round 6 and 7 are 1v1s

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Limetka - Jan. 31, 2020

Pretty sure Arthur is doing some Slash move in the preview. Ashura might be in trouble lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Koala Spriggan - Jan. 31, 2020

Game 6 will be Delta vs. Valt and Game 7 will be Drum vs. Aiga, it all makes sense when you think about it.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - g2_ - Jan. 31, 2020

(Jan. 31, 2020  5:34 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Game 6 will be Delta vs. Valt and Game 7 will  be Drum vs. Aiga, it all makes sense when you think about it.
Not really, that would mean Aiga and Valt will battle for Hell, and they will never do that. However, I can see Valt and Aiga battling Gwyn and Arthur.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Strider Xanthos - Jan. 31, 2020

(Jan. 31, 2020  11:34 AM)Limetka Wrote: Pretty sure Arthur is doing some Slash move in the preview. Ashura might be in trouble lol.

I'm partly worried about that, Amane's only offensive move is Keep Counter, and that hasn't shown itself to be Amane's most reliable moves. Then again, Amane has been shown to only have three special moves, and he improved Hurricane Counter. Plus, a Gold Turbo infused Double Bushin Guard was pretty helpful.

If Amane can combine his defense and attack into one move, it could probably overpower or withstand a Smash attack. Its just not gonna be easy.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - avery007 - Jan. 31, 2020

I think Drum will be beaten by the next roun episode 46 gwyn to be eaten by throwing it out of the ring

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Jan. 31, 2020

So we have 1v1s and 2v2s for rounds 1-7 interesting...looks like Blind and Amane will take a farewell quickly. Only Ashura and possibly Apocalypse will break in 1v1s. Not sure tho, but judging the events occurred in the manga it's possible it might occur in the future episodes.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - LegendaryKnight - Feb. 01, 2020

Guys who do you think will win
Drum or Gwyn

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Achilles25 - Feb. 01, 2020

(Feb. 01, 2020  6:22 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Guys who do you think will win
Drum or Gwyn

Drum 99.9%.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - IronFace879 - Feb. 01, 2020

(Feb. 01, 2020  7:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
Drum or Gwyn

Drum 99.9%.

In the process, Drum gains a massive Burst resistance penalty on Imperial Dragon as the points of contact now used are rubber blades, which harm the user’s Beyblade almost as much as the opponent itself when used incorrectly. Should Imperial Dragon strike the wall instead of Big Bang “Pegasis” (heh), Drum will lose the fight to Gwyn, AGAIN.
Since this is the case and Gwyn is a knowledge freak, he will know how to burst Dragon since he already scanned Dragon’s burst teeth.
In this scenario, Drum’s Ignition’ driver is required to literally be able to whirl backwards in order to confuse Gwyn, forcing him to use the best launch he knows and risk losing the Big Bang Armor’s capabilities on Dragon’s “Imperial Whip” (thought it might be the name).

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - LegendaryKnight - Feb. 01, 2020

(Feb. 01, 2020  7:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
Drum or Gwyn

Drum 99.9%.

Yeah I can see that only if Arthur one.  Because I'm not seeing victories win 3 games in a row.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - AcressVN - Feb. 02, 2020

Probably that Amane will lose this match and then Drum lose as well (barely), letting HELL takes the lead, then Delta makes an epic comeback or something, idk

I still dont understand how this scoring system works, is it like the team scoring back in season 1 (a blader go one round and the point that that blader earns belongs to the whole team) or the one in season 2 ( win 1 battle = 1 point)

RE: Beyblade Burst GT Episode #45 (February 7, 2020) - Koala Spriggan - Feb. 03, 2020

Not really, that would mean Aiga and Valt will battle for Hell, and they will never do that. However, I can see Valt and Aiga battling Gwyn and Arthur.

g2_, I meant that that will be the battles after hell is defeated.