Beyblade Burst GT Episode #39 (December 27, 2019)

39. Revive, Diabolos!
蘇れッディアボロス!!
Yomigaere Diaborosu!!
December 27, 2019

Source: Marutti bought Animage magazine and scanned the spoilers.

https://i.imgur.com/mWl6Pu0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FSI8fb4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XNxPUJj.jpg
Can't wait maybe its like how Spryzen Requiem and Hades Kerbecs was created through the mind of whom created it.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The new Diabolos. Overall I am a fan of this design. The color scheme looks awesome, and to be honest. I know how ilinnuc and many others don't like the color scheme. I feel like this is original for Diabolos. I did not like the fact it had the legend/requiem/bloody scheme going on in Venerase Diabolos. It looks like the GT chip is not fused with the weight. It looks like the weight is embedded with the layer just like Lord and Imperial. The Chip looks kind of like the one from Hydra's. I'm a huge fan of this as the Diabolos chip alone looked lame as just the opposite of Dragon. Facing to the right, red instead of blue. Black instead of White. The middle weight looks kind of disappointing. Maybe it's just the blue of Diabolos it was the "joint' of the bey. But they seem to take it away I don't know about that. I'm not going to be surprised if this is an electric driver. I really hope this is not a Bullet' if it is I swear I'm just gonna punch on the wall. The base looks similar to the Heaven base. This Diabolos looks more defense-oriented just like the change from Legend's jagged shape to Requiem's rounder shape. This makes me think that will be one of the best competitive bases in the meta. I guess we will see what the driver/disk is. For now, this is what we have a while ago. Credit to Lemar DeVente for the img. 

What do you guys think? (P.S. I will be surprised if this is a dual-spin base. I highly doubt it and I suppose this new Diabolos is only a right spin balance type. Unless TT makes another base for Left spin. We will have to see.)
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The new Diabolos. Overall I am a fan of this design. The color scheme looks awesome, and to be honest. I know how ilinnuc and many others don't like the color scheme. I feel like this is original for Diabolos. I did not like the fact it had the legend/requiem/bloody scheme going on in Venerase Diabolos. It looks like the GT chip is not fused with the weight. It looks like the weight is embedded with the layer just like Lord and Imperial. The Chip looks kind of like the one from Hydra's. I'm a huge fan of this as the Diabolos chip alone looked lame as just the opposite of Dragon. Facing to the right, red instead of blue. Black instead of White. The middle weight looks kind of disappointing. Maybe it's just the blue of Diabolos it was the "joint' of the bey. But they seem to take it away I don't know about that. I'm not going to be surprised if this is an electric driver. I really hope this is not a Bullet' if it is I swear I'm just gonna punch on the wall. The base looks similar to the Heaven base. This Diabolos looks more defense-oriented just like the change from Legend's jagged shape to Requiem's rounder shape. This makes me think that will be one of the best competitive bases in the meta. I guess we will see what the driver/disk is. For now, this is what we have a while ago. Credit to Lemar DeVente for the img. 

What do you guys think? (P.S. I will be surprised if this is a dual-spin base. I highly doubt it and I suppose this new Diabolos is only a right spin balance type. Unless TT makes another base for Left spin. We will have to see.)

Lol and it is Bullet' , actually, I kinda wanna see bullet' but not on this. Maybe on random boostr
(Dec. 10, 2019  6:05 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Lol and it is Bullet' , actually, I kinda wanna see bullet' but not on this. Maybe on random boostr

Bullet is one of the lamest drivers tbh. Lamer than Quest. How do you know it's Bullet' we have no confirmation or anything for the parts atm. I agree if we get Bullet' on Master Diabolos. I quit.
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  6:05 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Lol and it is Bullet' , actually, I kinda wanna see bullet' but not on this. Maybe on random boostr

Bullet is one of the lamest drivers tbh. Lamer than Quest. How do you know it's Bullet' we have no confirmation or anything for the parts atm. I agree if we get Bullet' on Master Diabolos. I quit.

Have you not seen the new picture of parts? It is for sure not bullet’. It is a new part called generate.
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Bullet is one of the lamest drivers tbh. Lamer than Quest. How do you know it's Bullet' we have no confirmation or anything for the parts atm. I agree if we get Bullet' on Master Diabolos. I quit.

Have you not seen the new picture of parts? It is for sure not bullet’. It is a new part called generate.

Oh yeah I see it now, I was not caught up it released like 4 hrs ago. So Diabolos is a dual-spin and master on left spin?! Dang, they are doing the legend spriggan recoil mistake again. So the driver is not a motor driver thank god cuz those drivers are very fragile. I'm glad the driver has some metal.
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  6:05 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Lol and it is Bullet' , actually, I kinda wanna see bullet' but not on this. Maybe on random boostr

I'm not saying its gonna be Bullet' on Master Diabolos, but it could be, thats what i'm saying

EDIT: I just saw BuilderRobs post , so forget what i said
This will be out here to make it easier to transfer the episode to. By the way, is the final survive tip made of POM?

Well, just because the other guys were talking about it above my reply.
I really liked the episode. The first part was a bit dragged however that Delta flashback was really great. I liked how the sky was full of stars. As for the battle it was really good. The new Diabolos design is sick.
(Dec. 27, 2019  8:31 AM)AkaneDelta Wrote: I really liked the episode. The first part was a bit dragged however that Delta flashback was really great. I liked how the sky was full of stars. As for the battle it was really good. The new Diabolos design is sick.

Moreover, Delta change his personlity, become more better

Gwyn finaly show his true colors when he become extreme frustrated in the new op
This is the third battle in a row to spread on 2 episodes. We've literally had 3 battles in 6 episodes. That's frustrating.
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is the third  battle in a row to spread on 2 episodes. We've literally had 3 battles in 6 episodes. That's frustrating.

The downside of reducing to 12 minute episodes instead of staying at 24. People had the same feeling back in 4D and Zero-G as well; battles were still paced for full-length episodes, so we typically spent multiple episodes on one battle.

It'll work totally fine in the dub but, as you see here, the Japanese version suffers from pacing issues because of this design choice.
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is the third  battle in a row to spread on 2 episodes. We've literally had 3 battles in 6 episodes. That's frustrating.
I agree The 10 mins can really go by fast and cut off battles a lot. But can we acknowledge Diabolos’ new avatar. It’s really dope
Interesting episode. Delta is most likely going to win in the next episode and I would not be surprised if he does. Flashback for the creation of Master Diabolos was nice I guess.
See what did I told you? Delta turned good, he is more "friendly" towards Drum now.

And yes, in the opening it looks like the finale might be Drum vs Gwyn or Drum vs Delta. I hope it's Drum vs Delta it would be really cool to see them clashing!

It is very likely confirmed that Gwyn is the final antagonist of the series. It looks like he is sort of corrupted in the opening.

About the episode - OMG, this episode really developed Delta's character so much and I'm glad Devolos is still a thing. I'm glad that Delta is appreciating Drum's cheerings rather than thinking he is a nuisance.

Next episode - I can definitely see Delta winning this one in the bag. We might get Gwyn vs Arthur but I'm not sure that battle has to be in the final arc.

Overall rating - 8/10. Why? This high? Because this episode does a lot of justice, explanation of Delta's new character. Why low? Well, the episode clearly wasn't much interesting to Arthur's perspective. I would like to see him being eviler than he was. Looks like this is turning that Hearts situation last season. Great flashback, good entrance, hopefully, a good clashing battle next episode.
I notice that Arthur is.... you know... doing nothing in the wake of being defeated by Drum.  I would've expected a scene where he kicks over everything in his office, throws coffee on the DJ, blames everybody but himself, etc.  He's taking this embarrassing upset to his megalomania pretty swimmingly.
I noticed in ep 40 preview that Diabolos was spin stealing Apocalypse.
(Dec. 28, 2019  8:22 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I noticed in ep 40 preview that Diabolos was spin stealing Apocalypse.

Apparently I saw that too.