Beyblade Burst GT Episode #36 (December 6, 2019)

@[g2] Hey, guess what?
(Dec. 06, 2019  8:36 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Imperial Dragon is going to be destroyed.

You mean Imperial Dragon going to burst ? If you really mean Dragon going to be destroyed again , so it's absurd .
I was kidding.

(Dec. 06, 2019  8:50 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: @[g2] Hey, guess what?

Now I gotta see this
I wish Arthur didn't interrupt the match between Delta and Aiga back then. I wanted to see it finish.
And now I feel like the pay off to his character wasn't worth it. Still, this episode has some great animation.
I wish the next arc is a national tournament.
(Dec. 06, 2019  12:54 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I wish the next arc is a national tournament.

Yea I hope the next 12 episodes are about a tournament for the ''Worlds Strongest Blader'' and people like Valt, Aiger, Drum, Arthur, Gwyn, and maybe even a new powerful blader.
(Dec. 06, 2019  8:35 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The HELL arc went quick. I'm surprised Arthur got defeated this early.
Gotta avoid Arc Fatigue, am I right?
The animation this episode was fantastic, the battle was very well "choreographed" as well. Def one of the best ones this series.
(Dec. 06, 2019  3:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

But if Valt helps him make it then Delta will be a nice, happy, annoying blader. I want him to be a power hungry, diabolical, and destroyer blader.
(Dec. 06, 2019  4:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2019  3:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

But if Valt helps him make it then Delta will be a nice, happy, annoying blader. I want him to be a power hungry, diabolical, and destroyer blader.

We can’t help how the writers write the story. It’ll most likely happen. What Delta does is his own decision. Maybe Valt helps him and Delta goes off on his own and does what you said he would.
(Dec. 06, 2019  4:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2019  4:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: But if Valt helps him make it then Delta will be a nice, happy, annoying blader. I want him to be a power hungry, diabolical, and destroyer blader.

We can’t help how the writers write the story. It’ll most likely happen. What Delta does is his own decision. Maybe Valt helps him and Delta goes off on his own and does what you said he would.
Delta can calm his attitude and still retain his personality. Ryuga turned good and still as ruthless as ever.

So for the people who bet Arthur was gonna win, how much hypothetical money you owe to the people who said Drum was gonna win lol?
WHAT DID I TOLD YOU?! Drum won! I knew it but no one believed!! I called Drum vs Gwyn will be a thing next episode!!
(Dec. 08, 2019  6:15 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: WHAT DID I TOLD YOU?! Drum won! I knew it but no one believed!! I called Drum vs Gwyn will be a thing next episode!!
I believed you.
(Dec. 08, 2019  6:15 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: WHAT DID I TOLD YOU?! Drum won! I knew it but no one believed!! I called Drum vs Gwyn will be a thing next episode!!

If you go back in the thread i'm the one who said Drum would win.