Beyblade Burst GT Episode #36 (December 6, 2019)

(Dec. 01, 2019  2:35 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  9:51 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: You could've handled that a bit nicer though, discrediting someone's opinion is worse than just debating.
Still weren't you worried Arthur losing would mean he's been easily nerfed now?
I wasn't "worried" I was just tempted to get this guy out of the series. Cuz I don't like his character in general es lame bru. XD

Is there any character in GT you like other than Valt?
(Dec. 02, 2019  1:35 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  2:35 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I wasn't "worried" I was just tempted to get this guy out of the series. Cuz I don't like his character in general es lame bru. XD

Is there any character in GT you like other than Valt?

Aiga ofc
(Dec. 02, 2019  6:15 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  1:35 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Is there any character in GT you like other than Valt?

Aiga ofc

Okay name everyone you like in GT so far.
My gut tells me 50% Drum 50% Arthur but my brain tells me 51% Drum 49% Arthur. The preview just showed me that Drum will win but it will be a close call. It might show Arthur will win but in the end Drum will use Sterial Power and burst Apocalypse. Or maybe Drum loses and Gwyn is the one that beats him.
(Dec. 02, 2019  11:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: My gut tells me 50% Drum 50% Arthur but my brain tells me 51% Drum 49% Arthur. The preview just showed me that Drum will win but it will be a close call. It might show Arthur will win but in the end Drum will use Sterial Power and burst Apocalypse. Or maybe Drum loses and Gwyn is the one that beats him.

I’m hoping Arthur wins. He shouldn’t lose until the new Diabolos takes him on.
(Dec. 02, 2019  11:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  11:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: My gut tells me 50% Drum 50% Arthur but my brain tells me 51% Drum 49% Arthur. The preview just showed me that Drum will win but it will be a close call. It might show Arthur will win but in the end Drum will use Sterial Power and burst Apocalypse. Or maybe Drum loses and Gwyn is the one that beats him.

I’m hoping Arthur wins. He shouldn’t lose until the new Diabolos takes him on.

No way. The producers wouldn't hold Arthur's winning streak until ep 40-52. The new Diabolos hasn't even been revealed. I think the next ep will show Arthur's defeat.
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  11:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m hoping Arthur wins. He shouldn’t lose until the new Diabolos takes him on.

No way. The producers wouldn't hold Arthur's winning streak until ep 40-52. The new Diabolos hasn't even been revealed. I think the next ep will show Arthur's defeat.

We’ll see. It could go either way but I feel it would be too easy if he already is defeated after only around 8 episodes. The new Diabolos will likely be at least hinted at by episode 36, possibly 37.
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: No way. The producers wouldn't hold Arthur's winning streak until ep 40-52. The new Diabolos hasn't even been revealed. I think the next ep will show Arthur's defeat.

We’ll see. It could go either way but I feel it would be too easy if he already is defeated after only around 8 episodes. The new Diabolos will likely be at least hinted at by episode 36, possibly 37.

Probably not here's my reason. You probably realized that when a new bey comes out it comes out in the anime and the new Diabolos has not been revealed. I'm suspecting the new Diabolos in late Jan- early Feb. And if Drum loses it'll be Gwyn that beats him. If Delta turns evil as carp i'm gonna go nuts.
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:37 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: We’ll see. It could go either way but I feel it would be too easy if he already is defeated after only around 8 episodes. The new Diabolos will likely be at least hinted at by episode 36, possibly 37.

Probably not here's my reason. You probably realized that when a new bey comes out it comes out in the anime and the new Diabolos has not been revealed. I'm suspecting the new Diabolos in late Jan- early Feb. And if Drum loses it'll be Gwyn that beats him. If Delta turns evil as carp i'm gonna go nuts.
You realize the new Diabolos is going to be the balance type starter that’s coming out this month right?
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:37 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Probably not here's my reason. You probably realized that when a new bey comes out it comes out in the anime and the new Diabolos has not been revealed. I'm suspecting the new Diabolos in late Jan- early Feb. And if Drum loses it'll be Gwyn that beats him. If Delta turns evil as carp i'm gonna go nuts.
You realize the new Diabolos is going to be the balance type starter that’s coming out this month right?

I did not know that.
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  1:37 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Probably not here's my reason. You probably realized that when a new bey comes out it comes out in the anime and the new Diabolos has not been revealed. I'm suspecting the new Diabolos in late Jan- early Feb. And if Drum loses it'll be Gwyn that beats him. If Delta turns evil as carp i'm gonna go nuts.

Specifically 26 december
(Dec. 02, 2019  9:11 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  6:15 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Aiga ofc

Okay name everyone you like in GT so far.

You do realize there is a specific thread for that. I'm just gonna say I like Valt and Aiga, but next time make sure to be aware.
(Dec. 03, 2019  2:12 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  9:11 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Okay name everyone you like in GT so far.

You do realize there is a specific thread for that. I'm just gonna say I like Valt and Aiga, but next time make sure to be aware.

Favorite characters or GT characters? Also, there's so many threads, its hard to keep track of, sorry.
Drum vs Arthur? comment on what you think.
(Dec. 03, 2019  4:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Drum vs Arthur? comment on what you think.

Drum 100%
(Dec. 03, 2019  6:16 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  4:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Drum vs Arthur? comment on what you think.

Drum 100%

I understand why u think Drum would win. But i'm also thinking about who Gwyn will battle.
(Dec. 03, 2019  7:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  6:16 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Drum 100%

I understand why u think Drum would win. But i'm also thinking about who Gwyn will battle.
Drum ofc who else?!
(Dec. 04, 2019  9:44 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  7:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I understand why u think Drum would win. But i'm also thinking about who Gwyn will battle.
Drum ofc who else?!
You know i could see drum losing and then gwynn beating him and in that battle The Egg breaks and reveals genesises bit beast while also awakening gwynns crazy flowing hair battle mode
(Dec. 04, 2019  9:48 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  9:44 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Drum ofc who else?!
You know i could see drum losing and then gwynn beating him and in that battle The Egg breaks and reveals genesises bit beast while also awakening gwynns crazy flowing hair battle mode
I also think thats going to happen.
(Dec. 04, 2019  9:48 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  9:44 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Drum ofc who else?!
Hmm...will see tomorrow but I'm now thinking Drum will lose again because Arthur is way too strong and there is no possible counter Drum has to stop that deadly attack before bursting. Might lose, I'm simply changing my viewpoint because the part you said that Gwyn will reveal the "battle" mode.
This episode is going to be amazingly animates so it will quite neat to see the new moves Apocalypse and Dragon will perform.
The animation was great in the latest episode with only a few shots reused from previous episodes, next episode seems interesting but I wonder how long it'll drag on until the next arc comes
The HELL arc went quick. I'm surprised Arthur got defeated this early.
(Nov. 26, 2019  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Imperial Dragon is going to be destroyed.

You mean Imperial Dragon going to burst ? If you really mean Dragon going to be destroyed again , so it's absurd .