Beyblade Burst GT Episode #35 (November 29, 2019)

35) Dragon vs. Apocalypse!
ドラゴンVSアポカリプス!
Doragon VS Apokaripusu!
November 29, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/sQnST1r.jpg
So this means it's the end for the only interesting character in GT? ??
(Nov. 11, 2019  11:42 PM)Yohangle666 Wrote: So this means it's the end for the only interesting character in GT? ??

GT will have 52 episodes. It's not the end. Tired
(Nov. 12, 2019  12:23 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  11:42 PM)Yohangle666 Wrote: So this means it's the end for the only interesting character in GT? ??

GT will have 52 episodes. It's not the end. Tired

Pretty sure he thinks this is the last time we will see arthur.
(Nov. 12, 2019  12:23 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

GT will have 52 episodes. It's not the end. -_-

He clearly Is talking about how fast arthur is going to lose and might fade to black by barely seeing him in future episode Specially knowing his not the final boss on top of that.
And aside from all of that Arthur really isn't that interesting he's just overpowered and has a flashy look we won't get any backstory on him ever so don't get your hopes up.
(Nov. 12, 2019  2:11 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2019  12:23 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: GT will have 52 episodes. It's not the end. Tired

He clearly Is talking about how fast arthur is going to lose and might fade to black by barely seeing him in future episode Specially knowing his not the final boss on top of that.
That's what I meant lol. It's normal for Burst to quickly get rid of characters I seem to enjoy the most for some reason. But hey, I have really unpopular opinions. XD
Anyway, I just think it's a little too early for Arthur to lose since he's a hot shot and all
Maybe Arthur won't lose to drum......but to Gwynn.....then the final challenge is between drum and gwynn

Meanwhile I guess delta learns more and understands the inner meaning of beyblade and finally with help if shu/lui/valt/free would create a new diabolos somewhere towards the end of the season

And then the final battle might be mostly drum vs gywnn or drum vs delta

And this plot can change very much......if BURST WANTS A FIFTH SEASON THEN PROBABLY THIS PLOT WOULDNT END in this season....it might have some continuation in the next season with some more new features
Maybe will add new character using the random booster in February before this season ends too
(Nov. 22, 2019  11:39 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Maybe Arthur won't lose to drum......but to Gwynn.....then the final challenge is between drum and gwynn

Meanwhile I guess delta learns more and understands the inner meaning of beyblade and finally with help if shu/lui/valt/free would create a new diabolos somewhere towards the end of the season

And this plot can change very much......if BURST WANTS A FIFTH SEASON THEN PROBABLY THIS PLOT WOULDNT END in this season....it might have some continuation in the next season with some more new features

Gwyn says most people who will be the final boss you think (sorry Google transtlate ıncorrect transtlatesn)
(Nov. 22, 2019  11:39 AM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: Maybe Arthur won't lose to drum......but to Gwynn.....then the final challenge is between drum and gwynn

Have you seen the manga? Spoiler alert Arthur clearly losses.
(Nov. 26, 2019  12:36 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Have you seen the manga? Spoiler alert Arthur clearly losses.

So? Hearts was also beaten by Aiga in their first battle, in the manga but as we all know in the anime, Aiga had to battle him three matches until he eventually beats him.

It doesn't mean the anime will follow the manga page for page...
(Nov. 26, 2019  12:56 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  12:36 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Have you seen the manga? Spoiler alert Arthur clearly losses.

So? Hearts was also beaten by Aiga in their first battle, in the manga but as we all know in the anime, Aiga had to battle him three matches until he eventually beats him.

so what youre saying is Drum won't defeat Arthur? Bwah, wow no way, it's too obvious Arthur will lose here and it's not like Arthur is similar to Hearts. In the long run, he will defeat Arthur. And Imperial Dragon is just a new bey in debut and no way they will make it lose already.
(Nov. 26, 2019  1:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  12:56 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: So? Hearts was also beaten by Aiga in their first battle, in the manga but as we all know in the anime, Aiga had to battle him three matches until he eventually beats him.

so what youre saying is Drum won't defeat Arthur? Bwah, wow no way, it's too obvious Arthur will lose here and it's not like Arthur is similar to Hearts. In the long run, he will defeat Arthur. And Imperial Dragon is just a new bey in debut and no way they will make it lose already.

Erm, no, I didn't say Drum won't defeat Arthur. He probably will beat him (we don't know that yet) but that wasn't my point at all...

My point was that the anime doesn't always follow the manga and I was giving examples on where they're both different.

You just said to SAHAPTHAN that if something happens in the Burst manga, it'll happen in the anime too and my point was that it doesn't always follow the manga.
(Nov. 13, 2019  11:56 PM)Yohangle666 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2019  2:11 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: He clearly Is talking about how fast arthur is going to lose and might fade to black by barely seeing him in future episode Specially knowing his not the final boss on top of that.
That's what I meant lol. It's normal for Burst to quickly get rid of characters I seem to enjoy the most for some reason. But hey, I have really unpopular opinions. XD
Anyway, I just think it's a little too early for Arthur to lose since he's a hot shot and all
Ehh, I wouldn't necessarily say its too early. Didn't Aiga beat Phi in 28/29 before Phi came back in 37 and started his bey breaking hunt (after eating some delicious Leopard). Arthur can possibly recover from a loss and just win the next one.
(Nov. 26, 2019  1:35 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  1:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: so what youre saying is Drum won't defeat Arthur? Bwah, wow no way, it's too obvious Arthur will lose here and it's not like Arthur is similar to Hearts. In the long run, he will defeat Arthur. And Imperial Dragon is just a new bey in debut and no way they will make it lose already.

Erm, no, I didn't say Drum won't defeat Arthur. He probably will beat him (we don't know that yet) but that wasn't my point at all...

My point was that the anime doesn't always follow the manga and I was giving examples on where they're both different.

You just said to SAHAPTHAN that if something happens in the Burst manga, it'll happen in the anime too and my point was that it doesn't always follow the manga.

Ok ok but my point clearly had to do with your point. Do you really think they will miss or do whatever to skip the major battle with the current antagonist and the main? No right, so your point might be correct, but THIS BATTLE has to happen and Drum has to win here.
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  1:35 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Erm, no, I didn't say Drum won't defeat Arthur. He probably will beat him (we don't know that yet) but that wasn't my point at all...

Ok ok but my point clearly had to do with your point. Do you really think they will miss or do whatever to skip the major battle with the current antagonist and the main? No right, so your point might be correct, but THIS BATTLE has to happen and Drum has to win here.

It'll happen. I think you guys are both getting confused what the other is trying to say.
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  1:35 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Erm, no, I didn't say Drum won't defeat Arthur. He probably will beat him (we don't know that yet) but that wasn't my point at all...

What if it ends in a draw and the stadium breaks? Valt vs Lui anyone?
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:03 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Ok ok but my point clearly had to do with your point. Do you really think they will miss or do whatever to skip the major battle with the current antagonist and the main? No right, so your point might be correct, but THIS BATTLE has to happen and Drum has to win here.

What if it ends in a draw and the stadium breaks? Valt vs Lui anyone?

ah heck no it all ends here. Goodbye, you aztec lookin phi downgrade time for you in the irrelevant trash bin.
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:07 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:03 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: What if it ends in a draw and the stadium breaks? Valt vs Lui anyone?

ah heck no it all ends here. Goodbye, you aztec lookin phi downgrade time for you in the irrelevant trash bin.

You really don't like GT.
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:18 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:07 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: ah heck no it all ends here. Goodbye, you aztec lookin phi downgrade time for you in the irrelevant trash bin.

You really don't like GT.

Yup, I hate it even more than Cho-Z. Burst started very likeable for me to omg wth is this.
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Again, Hearts was a major opponent in the Cho-Z anime (like how Arthur is in GT atm) who Aiga needed to battle three times to win whilst in the manga, he lost pretty much in their first match. Who knows? Maybe Drum needed to battle him three times to win. I mean of course, it's likely Drum will win but you never know, they might make Drum draw against Arthur and have Gwyn beat him.

My whole point was that you don't have to determine an outcome just because the manga did it (which was what you did).

ı think finall boss gwyn and b-157 genesis evolution As of now, Regalia Genesis' avatar is a sealed orb.
  • Genesis' sealed form is a reference to the Winged Dragon of Ra's sealed form in the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime.
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:39 PM)avery007 Wrote:

ı think finall boss gwyn and b-157 genesis evolution As of now, Regalia Genesis' avatar is a sealed orb.
  • Genesis' sealed form is a reference to the Winged Dragon of Ra's sealed form in the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime.

I don’t think they would give an evolution to Genesis after only three months, but idk maybe it’ll happen.