Beyblade Burst GT Episode #35 (November 29, 2019)

I'm not sure if I want Drum to beat Arthur already...
(Nov. 27, 2019  4:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm not sure if I want Drum to beat Arthur already...

I get what ur saying it's too early for this if it was a few episodes later it would have been better
Here's the newest GT raw episode for you guys. I go to sleep now, I got to go to work in the morning:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZDoKuh...tGUrDtmzii
(Nov. 29, 2019  8:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's the newest GT raw episode for you guys. I go to sleep now, I got to go to work in the morning:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZDoKuh...tGUrDtmzii

thanks as always Dranzer~
Will Gwyn be the final boss of this season? Or evil-Delta after he eventually returns.
Not gonna lie the they did the Shu being depressed thing much better back in God. This sad Delta feels more like a parody of ep 36, completely out of place.
(Nov. 29, 2019  2:45 PM)Limetka Wrote: Not gonna lie the they did the Shu being depressed thing much better back in God. This sad Delta feels more like a parody of ep 36, completely out of place.

This makes me wonder if the new Diabolos will end up breaking Prime Apocalypse like Spriggan Requiem broke nightmare Longinus.
This episode shows Imperial Dragon hit the burst mechanism of Apocalypse, but instead of bursting Apocalypse, Imperial was KO.

Similar incident for Diabolos in previous episode.

I hope eventually there is a clear explanation of why this is so.
(Nov. 29, 2019  6:38 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: This episode shows Imperial Dragon hit the burst mechanism of Apocalypse, but instead of bursting Apocalypse, Imperial was KO.

Plot armor, but also the fact that the sword point is both the weak point (right before bursting) and the strongest area of attack on Apocalypse.
(Nov. 29, 2019  6:38 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: This episode shows Imperial Dragon hit the burst mechanism of Apocalypse, but instead of bursting Apocalypse, Imperial was KO.

Like with Diabolos, you have to remember that Prime Apocalypse’s Burst point is also it’s strongest attack point, so first you have to get through its attack power to burst it. Diabolos didn’t have enough power to burst it, and neither did Imperial Dragon in the first battle.
(Nov. 29, 2019  10:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Like with Diabolos, you have to remember that Prime Apocalypse’s Burst point is also it’s strongest attack point, so first you have to get through its attack power to burst it. Diabolos didn’t have enough power to burst it, and neither did Imperial Dragon in the first battle.

Could a move like Impact Wall work? Like smash the bey hard at its sword, and then knock it into the wall (like how Sisco defeated Xhaka) onto its sword tip to take out all four Burst layers in one fell swoop?
(Nov. 30, 2019  2:10 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  10:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Like with Diabolos, you have to remember that Prime Apocalypse’s Burst point is also it’s strongest attack point, so first you have to get through its attack power to burst it. Diabolos didn’t have enough power to burst it, and neither did Imperial Dragon in the first battle.

Could a move like Impact Wall work? Like smash the bey hard at its sword, and then knock it into the wall (like how Sisco defeated Xhaka) onto its sword tip to take out all four Burst layers in one fell swoop?

The strength difference there was very close, but here, Prime Apocalypse and Imperial dragon have a big gap. It takes a lot more power to throw Prime Apocalypse to the wall and burst it. It would just be easier to burst it with the sword tip. Imperial didn’t have enough energy in the first round.
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:39 PM)avery007 Wrote: ı think finall boss gwyn and b-157 genesis evolution As of now, Regalia Genesis' avatar is a sealed orb.
  • Genesis' sealed form is a reference to the Winged Dragon of Ra's sealed form in the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime.

I don’t think they would give an evolution to Genesis after only three months, but idk maybe it’ll happen.

fandomda genesis sealed form says that the original avatar dragon this true?

What was Arthur Gwyn talking about in this episode
(Nov. 29, 2019  3:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  2:45 PM)Limetka Wrote: Not gonna lie the they did the Shu being depressed thing much better back in God. This sad Delta feels more like a parody of ep 36, completely out of place.

This makes me wonder if the new Diabolos will end up breaking Prime Apocalypse like Spriggan Requiem broke nightmare Longinus.

YES We need Delta to be the true antagonist! lol.
(Nov. 30, 2019  5:08 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  3:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This makes me wonder if the new Diabolos will end up breaking Prime Apocalypse like Spriggan Requiem broke nightmare Longinus.

YES We need Delta to be the true antagonist! lol.
He literally can’t be the true antagonist because he’s shown as drums friend over and over again in the ending he’s shown standing with the rest of drums friends
(Nov. 30, 2019  6:40 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  5:08 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: YES We need Delta to be the true antagonist! lol.
He literally can’t be the true antagonist because he’s shown as drums friend over and over again in the ending he’s shown standing with the rest of drums friends

Excuse me? But that was an opinion, not a fact. So don't take it as an argument ever again.
(Nov. 30, 2019  6:40 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  5:08 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: YES We need Delta to be the true antagonist! lol.

So was Shu, but he turned evil, but Valt battled him and freed him from the brainwashing that has been done at the Snake Pit. Something similar could happen here.
(Nov. 30, 2019  7:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  6:40 PM)Requim Wrote: He literally can’t be the true antagonist because he’s shown as drums friend over and over again in the ending he’s shown standing with the rest of drums friends

Excuse me? But that was an opinion, not a fact. So don't take it as an argument ever again.

Whoa, dude relax. Honestly, Gwyn, Delta, and Arthur are all shaping up to likely be antagonists but the fun is speculating since Gwyn doesn't seem like he'll join the villains, Delta could either take levels in kidness or even more darkness.

(Nov. 30, 2019  11:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  6:40 PM)Requim Wrote: He literally can’t be the true antagonist because he’s shown as drums friend over and over again in the ending he’s shown standing with the rest of drums friends

So was Shu, but he turned evil, but Valt battled him and freed him from the brainwashing that has been done at the Snake Pit. Something similar could happen here.

Considering people were making parallels to Delta and Red Eye's breakdowns...yeah it could be. Alternately, Delta might just get Diabolos fixed, Laban and Shu got their beys fixed and Free's got the resources to rebuild his...which brings up a slew of questions regarding access and who can simply rebuild their beys, but that's a question for another day.
(Dec. 01, 2019  12:03 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  7:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Excuse me? But that was an opinion, not a fact. So don't take it as an argument ever again.

Whoa, dude relax. Honestly, Gwyn, Delta, and Arthur are all shaping up to likely be antagonists but the fun is speculating since Gwyn doesn't seem like he'll join the villains, Delta could either take levels in kidness or even more darkness.

(Nov. 30, 2019  11:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So was Shu, but he turned evil, but Valt battled him and freed him from the brainwashing that has been done at the Snake Pit. Something similar could happen here.

Considering people were making parallels to Delta and Red Eye's breakdowns...yeah it could be. Alternately, Delta might just get Diabolos fixed, Laban and Shu got their beys fixed and Free's got the resources to rebuild his...which brings up a slew of questions regarding access and who can simply rebuild their beys, but that's a question for another day.

I'm not gonna be surprised if Delta is the new bey breaker. Also, Delta can become evil, if Drum beats him finally in the later episodes he will turn good.
(Dec. 01, 2019  2:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  12:03 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Whoa, dude relax. Honestly, Gwyn, Delta, and Arthur are all shaping up to likely be antagonists but the fun is speculating since Gwyn doesn't seem like he'll join the villains, Delta could either take levels in kidness or even more darkness.

I'm not gonna be surprised if Delta is the new bey breaker. Also, Delta can become evil, if Drum beats him finally in the later episodes he will turn good.
IMO delta will become evil . He would have abandoned diabolos if drum had not been there . It does not seem delta has learnt a lesson . He seemed depressed so he will return to take revenge . A lesson can never be leanrt through violent acts like breaking beys . It will just infuriate the opponent .
(Dec. 01, 2019  7:52 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  2:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'm not gonna be surprised if Delta is the new bey breaker. Also, Delta can become evil, if Drum beats him finally in the later episodes he will turn good.
IMO delta will become evil . He would have abandoned diabolos if drum had not been there . It does not seem delta has learnt a lesson . He seemed depressed so he will return to take revenge . A lesson can never be leanrt through violent acts like breaking beys . It will just infuriate the opponent .
Now counting Aiga learning he should've listened to Achilles instead of pushing it to be stronger after Phi destroyed it....right?
(Dec. 01, 2019  5:15 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's GT episode 35 English subbed for you guys:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nkj3nH...AoDTbbYW4p

It's not even subbed.
(Dec. 02, 2019  3:39 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  5:15 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's GT episode 35 English subbed for you guys:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nkj3nH...AoDTbbYW4p

It's not even subbed.

It is subbed. probably something wrong with your player setting