Beyblade Burst GT Episode #29 (October 18, 2019)

29) Assualt! King of Hell - Arthur!!
襲来!HELLの王・アーサー!!
Shūrai! Heru no ō Āsā! !
October 18, 2019

Note: This is the only new spoiler title this month.

[Image: 9MzqhUa.jpg]
(Oct. 10, 2019  10:15 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 29) Assualt! King of Hell - Arthur!!
襲来!HELLの王・アーサー!!
Shūrai! Heru no ō Āsā! !
October 18, 2019

User is the king of hell, perfect match.????
(Oct. 11, 2019  12:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  10:15 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 29) Assualt! King of Hell - Arthur!!
襲来!HELLの王・アーサー!!
Shūrai! Heru no ō Āsā! !
October 18, 2019

User is the king of hell, perfect match.????
Dang your obsessed with this guy .
(Oct. 11, 2019  12:58 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  12:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote: User is the king of hell, perfect match.????
Dang your obsessed with this guy .

His obsessed with apocalypse in general I think his looking to much into it  . His taking the king of hell as its actually king of hell which isn't like that its just a title to hype the character. It's good that his hype for it but his to impatient sometimes for the spoilers or informations.
Well I'm glad Arthur's finally getting his chance, he did a great job mentoring Ghasem and.....nah I'm kidding, its obviously gonna be the Kamen...I mean masked new guy. Arthur, Apocalypse, makes perfect sense.
Then again, (and I know I'm reading into this) Apocalypse would be the Harbinger of Hell rather than king, but that's an idea the dub can take.
(Oct. 11, 2019  1:49 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Well I'm glad Arthur's finally getting his chance, he did a great job mentoring Ghasem and.....nah I'm kidding, its obviously gonna be the Kamen...I mean masked new guy. Arthur, Apocalypse, makes perfect sense.
Then again, (and I know I'm reading into this) Apocalypse would be the Harbinger of Hell rather than king, but that's an idea the dub can take.

Lol I think. It's funny that we got to characters with the same nane to think back when the first Arthur was introduced i though he would be a good blader cause of his name and the fact his British funny how that turn out lol. Well to be fair your idea of apocalypse being the harbinger of hell can still be use for the bey itself the reason why the title king of hell most likely cause of the name arthur which makes sense .
(Oct. 11, 2019  1:49 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Well I'm glad Arthur's finally getting his chance, he did a great job mentoring Ghasem and.....nah I'm kidding, its obviously gonna be the Kamen...I mean masked new guy. Arthur, Apocalypse, makes perfect sense.

It just too holy
i think this is the true main antagonist of GT ( sorry delta :,( )
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think this is the true main antagonist of GT ( sorry delta :,( )

He is not.
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think this is the true main antagonist of GT ( sorry delta :,( )

He is not.
Yeah Last Boss Still Exist we cant keep forgetting about it i think it'll be the leader of HELL if it is an actual orginnazation
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:16 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is not.
Yeah Last Boss Still Exist we cant keep forgetting about it i think it'll be the leader of HELL if it is an actual orginnazation

Plot twist: the leader of hell is Phi.
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:16 PM)Requim Wrote: Yeah Last Boss Still Exist we cant keep forgetting about it i think it'll be the leader of HELL if it is an actual orginnazation

Yo That'd Make Sense like alot of sense
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:16 PM)Requim Wrote: Yeah Last Boss Still Exist we cant keep forgetting about it i think it'll be the leader of HELL if it is an actual orginnazation

if this guy isnt then who is....

the guy literally DESTROYED the champion belt, burst Achilles and Diabolos and broke the stadium
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plot twist: the leader of hell is Phi.

the guy literally DESTROYED the champion belt, burst Achilles and Diabolos and broke the stadium
If this guy is so strong think about how strong Genesises Owner Has To Be
yeah the Genesis's owner was in the preview... to me he kinda looks like Clio and Evel combined
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plot twist: the leader of hell is Phi.

Maybe his boss is Phi.
Ignore this wrong page

well that's not a surprise delta was never the main antagonist from the beginning but the probably going to do the delta join Arthur's organization to get more power. they are repeating beyblade g revolution plot of having an opposing organization against the wbba.
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

well that's not a surprise delta was never the main antagonist from the beginning but the probably going to do the delta join Arthur's organization to get more power. they are repeating beyblade g revolution plot of having an opposing organization against the wbba.

Like the Dark Nebula is Metal Fight.
and the DNA (Dark Nebula Again) in Zero-G/Shogun Steel
I don't want this to happen in any way, but what if Apocalypse broke Achilles? I think it's obvious Arthur's going to win, but I would be so sad if Achilles was destroyed
My theories for this Ep. Arthur beats Aiga in title match. Arthur is the new champion. And they reveal owner of Regalia Genesis. The only question is.. Will Arthur destroy Achilles or will Achilles survive to fight another day.
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:24 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: My theories for this Ep. Arthur beats Aiga in title match. Arthur is the new champion. And they reveal owner of Regalia Genesis. The only question is.. Will Arthur destroy Achilles or will Achilles survive to fight another day.
I honestly think Achilles will survive, obviously Union Achilles is not going to evolve because it was only released last month, and it's stock combo is pretty good.
After reading the manga I prefer it over how Arthur was introduced an the anime , I also prefer how they did the aiga vs drum and Delta both the 2 vs 1 was better imp. Than 1 vs 1 agaisnt aiga it's cooler and the way Arthur did that crime was amazing in the manga .
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: After reading the manga I prefer it over how Arthur was introduced an the anime , I also prefer how they did the aiga vs drum and Delta both the 2 vs 1 was better imp. Than 1 vs 1 agaisnt aiga it's cooler and the way Arthur did that crime was amazing in the manga .

"Crime"