Beyblade Burst GT Episode #29 (October 18, 2019)

(Oct. 17, 2019  11:01 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that Lord Spriggan broke in the manga, but not in the anime, so anything is possible at this point. Also, if Union Achilles breaks, Aiga could just fix it the same way Shu fixed Cho-Z Spriggan.

Lord Spriggan has Nevers appeared in the manga.

I meant Legend Spriggan lol. The LS and lS screwed me up.
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have no doubt Aiga is going to lose, let's hope Achilles won't break.

In the manga Achilles is broken so...
That's not true, Diabolos and Dragon broke.
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:52 PM)Requim Wrote: He means as the final boss Lui Wasnt the final Boss Of The Three seasons he was in he was only the final boss of season one and he won in that one
Yeah he won by bullcrap, both Shu and Valt were beating him.

He won,that's what matters tho
Wow that preview looks INTENSE AS HELL.
(Oct. 18, 2019  9:09 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: More Beyblade Burst GT coming your way!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HS19zG...ZWzWlXzqIS

thank you so much
Wait why was the match up to 2 points? Was it not a title match?
Gwynn's extremely emotionless voice is really unsettling, especially in contrast to the rest of the cast being very outspoken or expressive. It's the type of voice I'd feel like I would hear from a creepy child, which works really well with his sly smile. He seems like an interesting character.
(Oct. 18, 2019  9:48 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Gwynn's extremely emotionless voice is really unsettling, especially in contrast to the rest of the cast being very outspoken or expressive. It's the type of voice I'd feel like I would hear from a creepy child, which works really well with his sly smile. He seems like an interesting character.
Are you sure Gwynn is a guy ? I thought so at first but its really not starting to the look that way.
Can anyone translate what Arthur said before he battle Aiga
(Oct. 18, 2019  10:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  9:48 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Gwynn's extremely emotionless voice is really unsettling, especially in contrast to the rest of the cast being very outspoken or expressive. It's the type of voice I'd feel like I would hear from a creepy child, which works really well with his sly smile. He seems like an interesting character.
Are you sure Gwynn is a guy ? I thought so at first but its really not starting to the look that way.

Confirmed to be a guy.
Wait why was the match up to 2 points? Was it not a title match? Someone answer me please!!!!!!!!!!!
After that ostentatious entrance, Arthur walks out like he's just going to take the bus home.
Can anyone translate what Arthur said before he battle Aiga,because I don't know japanese
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:37 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Can anyone translate what Arthur said before he battle Aiga,because I don't know japanese

It's not very nice to flood the thread with the same question multiple times...

Anyways, Arthur was pretty much pulling a Phi, telling Aiga that his light would not be able to defeat the darkness.
(Oct. 18, 2019  12:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait why was the match up to 2 points? Was it not a title match? Someone answer me please!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't a title match Arthur just challenge aiga to show their differences in power and flex that dark turbo/darkness is stronger and beat or consume gold turbo /light , arthur has zero interested in the wbba title . That's why he invited any other bladers to join hell after beating aiga
(Oct. 18, 2019  3:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  12:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait why was the match up to 2 points? Was it not a title match? Someone answer me please!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't a title match Arthur just challenge aiga to show their differences in power and flex that dark turbo/darkness is stronger and beat or consume gold turbo /light , arthur has zero interested in the wbba title . That's why he invited any other bladers to join hell after beating aiga
So Aiga is still the champion?
My assumption is the matches are only 2 points because the champion belt shattered.
I knew Aiga will lose but o well. He didn't pull an Aiga this season, unfortunately.
Dragon and Diabolos are gonna break I swear, I have this feeling. This naruto runner guy is even more devastating than Phi holy shii
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  3:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It wasn't a title match Arthur just challenge aiga to show their differences in power and flex that dark turbo/darkness is stronger and beat or consume gold turbo /light , arthur has zero interested in the wbba title . That's why he invited any other bladers to join hell after beating aiga
So Aiga is still the champion?

Yup It was just a match for arthur to flex although it doesn't matter arthur pretty much disrespected the title belt by destroying it which made it pretty clear he doesn't want it. And as for the because the belt is broken that its a 2 point match doesn't make sense cause the can change the belt a give a new one just like the change the stadium over night . It was just a simple battle of my darkness is stronger than your light and hell is better the wbba.
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: So Aiga is still the champion?

Yup It was just a march for arthur to flex
Arthur is such a dumbass, he could've been the champion.
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:59 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  10:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Are you sure Gwynn is a guy ? I thought so at first but its really not starting to the look that way.

Confirmed to be a guy.
Confirmed? Where, then?