Beyblade Burst GT Episode #29 (October 18, 2019)

(Oct. 18, 2019  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yup It was just a march for arthur to flex
Arthur is such a dumbass, he could've been the champion.

His not though the point was him and hell are against wbba way of beyblading which means the wbba title is useless since it's a wbba title . When you're trying to destroyed an opposing organization you don't need it's stuff you do yours that's the point of destroying them . Plus aiga still being the champ means nothing he just got trash by arthur so yea that doesn't make aiga look better as champ  lol
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:24 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:59 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Confirmed to be a guy.
Confirmed? Where, then?

Gwynn is a girl's name cmon TT make a strong girl beyblader stop being sexist.
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:26 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:24 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Confirmed? Where, then?

I don't even know where the name "Gwynn" has been taken from, as I saw no post about it yet. But if it's true, it's openly inspired of "Gawain" a knight of the Round Table, also called "the White Hawk", "the Hawk of May" or "the Hawk of plains"
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Arthur is such a dumbass, he could've been the champion.

His not though the point was him and hell are against wbba way of beyblading which means the wbba title is useless since it's a wbba title . When you're trying to destroyed an opposing organization you don't need it's stuff you do yours that's the point of destroying them . Plus aiga still being the champ means nothing he just got trash by arthur so yea that doesn't make aiga look better as champ  lol
That makes my theory of Phi being the leader of Hell make more sense, he wasn't interested in the title too.
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:26 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:24 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Confirmed? Where, then?

Gwynn is unisex my friend in fact gwynn is a male name in the past for welsh while gwyneth ot gwenn was the female one but after time past it became a name for both make and female. By the way gwynn means holy , fair or white blessed
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: His not though the point was him and hell are against wbba way of beyblading which means the wbba title is useless since it's a wbba title . When you're trying to destroyed an opposing organization you don't need it's stuff you do yours that's the point of destroying them . Plus aiga still being the champ means nothing he just got trash by arthur so yea that doesn't make aiga look better as champ  lol
That makes my theory of Phi being the leader of Hell make more sense, he wasn't interested in the title too.

Arthur is pretending to be "the King of Hell", that would be very disrespectful if Phi was the leader, so no, that doesn't make sense
Naruto Runner is Phi 2.0
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:57 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: That makes my theory of Phi being the leader of Hell make more sense, he wasn't interested in the title too.

Arthur is pretending to be "the King of Hell", that would be very disrespectful if Phi was the leader, so no, that doesn't make sense
Arthur can't be the final boss, since the final boss of every season came in a special pack, Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, and Cho-Z Achilles all came in starters with a special launchers. And about Cho-Z Achilles, I know he wasn't excatly the final boss, but he was more of a villain than Valt was.
(Oct. 18, 2019  7:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:57 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Arthur is pretending to be "the King of Hell", that would be very disrespectful if Phi was the leader, so no, that doesn't make sense
Arthur can't be the final boss, since the final boss of every season came in a special pack, Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, and Cho-Z Achilles all came in starters with a special launchers. And about Cho-Z Achilles, I know he wasn't excatly the final boss, but he was more of a villain than Valt was.
Cho Z Achilles wasn't a villain Cho Z Achilles was corrupted by aiga who was corrupted by phis influence on him
(Oct. 18, 2019  7:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:57 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Arthur is pretending to be "the King of Hell", that would be very disrespectful if Phi was the leader, so no, that doesn't make sense
you don't know what you are talking about Cho-Z Achilles was a protagonist's bey Dead Phoenix was the final boss. 
And about that "pattern" that you are relating with December being the antagonist's bey. Nope, that assumption is clearly broken because of Cho-Z Achilles' release. 
We don't know who's the final boss, what is the bey when it is releasing so we can't make assumptions using the past to predict the future. You can't extrapolate.
(Oct. 18, 2019  8:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  7:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Arthur can't be the final boss, since the final boss of every season came in a special pack, Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, and Cho-Z Achilles all came in starters with a special launchers. And about Cho-Z Achilles, I know he wasn't excatly the final boss, but he was more of a villain than Valt was.
you don't know what you are talking about Cho-Z Achilles was a protagonist's bey Dead Phoenix was the final boss. 
And about that "pattern" that you are relating with December being the antagonist's bey. Nope, that assumption is clearly broken because of Cho-Z Achilles' release. 
We don't know who's the final boss, what is the bey when it is releasing so we can't make assumptions using the past to predict the future. You can't extrapolate.

The final boss, for me, will be Gwynn.
(Oct. 18, 2019  8:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  7:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Arthur can't be the final boss, since the final boss of every season came in a special pack, Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, and Cho-Z Achilles all came in starters with a special launchers. And about Cho-Z Achilles, I know he wasn't excatly the final boss, but he was more of a villain than Valt was.
You have no idea what you're talking want, Cho-Z Achilles began as the bad guy but was redeemed, Dead Phoenix didn't even participate in the final battle.
You know what would be a funny twist? If Alexander Gilten/Theodore Glass returned and was the one behind Arthur and Gwynn's beys. I mean it's unlikely, but the ending of God/Evolution implied he might return someday.

We could also assume that he made Ul' for Apocalypse just by analysing Strike God Valkyrie back in God/Evolution.

That's just my dumb theory but it would be interesting.
(Oct. 18, 2019  10:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: You know what would be a funny twist? If Alexander Gilten/Theodore Glass returned and was the one behind Arthur and Gwynn's beys. I mean it's unlikely, but the ending of God/Evolution implied he might return someday.

We could also assume that he made Ul' for Apocalypse just by analysing Strike God Valkyrie back in God/Evolution.

Like... Shogun Steel and Doji...
(Oct. 18, 2019  10:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  10:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: You know what would be a funny twist? If Alexander Gilten/Theodore Glass returned and was the one behind Arthur and Gwynn's beys. I mean it's unlikely, but the ending of God/Evolution implied he might return someday.

Like... Shogun Steel and Doji...

Kinda like that, though I'd say a better comparison is G-Revolution with Boris since I highly doubt Alexander/Theodore will turn into a robot and show dictatorship. He'll probably go for a more charismatic approach like Boris.
(Oct. 18, 2019  10:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  8:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: you don't know what you are talking about Cho-Z Achilles was a protagonist's bey Dead Phoenix was the final boss. 
You have no idea what you're talking want, Cho-Z Achilles began as the bad guy but was redeemed, Dead Phoenix didn't even participate in the final battle.

Cho-Z Achilles was bad? Oh my looks like someone needs their diaper changed. Someone with no brainer can even answer Achilles was always on the good side, it was Aiger who never understood that bond that made their relationship "bad" if you will.
Buddy, you are genuinely the one who has no idea. Aiger was the one who needed to compensate with Achilles. Not Achilles, it was a worthy bey but it didn't have a good wielder until Aiger realized what he was missing! Get it? Or do I need to explain it to you in the other way in DMs? 

Anyway, this is Aiger vs Arthur thread not about Cho-Z Achilles' bond with Aiger. So I would like to place a period to this "argument" here if you will.
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:41 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  10:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: You have no idea what you're talking want, Cho-Z Achilles began as the bad guy but was redeemed, Dead Phoenix didn't even participate in the final battle.

Cho-Z Achilles was bad? Oh my looks like someone needs their diaper changed.
Everyone is entitled to have their diapers changed, but you abuse the privilege.
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:41 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles was bad? Oh my looks like someone needs their diaper changed.
Everyone is entitled to have their diapers changed, but you abuse the privilege.
Dude it’s clear if you watched the series you’d know none if these beyblades are naturally corrupted Z Achilles Was First Shown corrupted in Aigas Battle with Free Because Aiga Only cared about beating free in that battle if you watched the dub you’d know people bring up aigas darkness is because he only cares about winning stop blaming the bey blame the blader
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:27 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Everyone is entitled to have their diapers changed, but you abuse the privilege.
Dude it’s clear if you watched the series you’d know none if these beyblades are naturally corrupted Z Achilles Was First Shown corrupted in Aigas Battle with Free Because Aiga Only cared about beating free in that battle if you watched the dub you’d know people bring up aigas darkness is because he only cares about winning stop blaming the bey blame the blader

I'm blaming them both, Aiga started as a bad guy and Valt was always a good guy. Don't forget that Spriggan requiem was also possessed.
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:27 AM)Requim Wrote: Dude it’s clear if you watched the series you’d know none if these beyblades are naturally corrupted Z Achilles Was First Shown corrupted in Aigas Battle with Free Because Aiga Only cared about beating free in that battle if you watched the dub you’d know people bring up aigas darkness is because he only cares about winning stop blaming the bey blame the blader

I'm blaming them both, Aiga started as a bad guy and Valt was always a good guy. Don't forget that Spriggan requiem was also possessed.

Man,It was like Aiga possessed Achilles..
(Oct. 19, 2019  5:23 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  12:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: I'm blaming them both, Aiga started as a bad guy and Valt was always a good guy. Don't forget that Spriggan requiem was also possessed.

Man,It was like Aiga possessed Achilles..
That's what I'm saying.
Just watched the episode there is literally no way gwynn is male . after hearing there voice i swear if TT finds a way to make gwynn a guy i'm done
(Oct. 19, 2019  7:07 PM)Requim Wrote: Just watched the episode there is literally no way gwynn is male . after hearing there voice i swear if TT finds a way to make gwynn a guy i'm done

He's a kid, of course he's going to have a higher pitched voice, male characters can also have higher-pitched voices. I'd argue that Valt has a more "feminine" sounding voice than Gwynn.

And yes, Gwynn is male. Marutti confirmed this.
(Oct. 19, 2019  8:35 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  7:07 PM)Requim Wrote: Just watched the episode there is literally no way gwynn is male . after hearing there voice i swear if TT finds a way to make gwynn a guy i'm done

He's a kid, of course he's going to have a higher pitched voice, male characters can also have higher-pitched voices. I'd argue that Valt has a more "feminine" sounding voice than Gwynn.

And yes, Gwynn is male. Marutti confirmed this.

what the hell....
Plus in magazine the referred gwynn has he instead of she. Going by this gwynn is going to a be boy well another season without a strong female. The last time I saw a strong female was maria and ming ming and metal saga only had sophie that clasify as strong Hikaru fell down. Burst doesn't have a strong female blader both shasa and ichika had potential to be good but we all no how that end. Such a shame