Beyblade Burst GT Episode #29 (October 18, 2019)

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:30 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: After reading the manga I prefer it over how Arthur was introduced an the anime , I also prefer how they did the aiga vs drum and Delta both the 2 vs 1 was better imp. Than 1 vs 1 agaisnt aiga it's cooler and the way Arthur did that crime was amazing in the manga .

"Crime"
See,  He broke 2 beys in a single stadium. So he is calling that a "Crime".
(Oct. 13, 2019  8:02 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:30 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: "Crime"
See,  He broke 2 beys in a single stadium. So he is calling that a "Crime".

crime that doesn't sound right in context...if you know what I mean Wink
The worst part of all this is that Union Achilles will just end up as another hype release like Fafnir, Longinus, Spriggan and until the new Valkyrie, Slash Valkyrie too.
(Oct. 13, 2019  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The worst part of all this is that Union Achilles will just end up as another hype release like Fafnir, Longinus, Spriggan and until the new Valkyrie, Slash Valkyrie too.

Yeah i doubt they'll really keep aiga in the story after this since they're focusing on the new gen beys so like

(Oct. 13, 2019  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The worst part of all this is that Union Achilles will just end up as another hype release like Fafnir, Longinus, Spriggan and until the new Valkyrie, Slash Valkyrie too.

Yeah i doubt they'll really keep aiga in the story after this since they're focusing on the new gen beys so like he might battle Drum With Imperial Dragon but other than that idk
(Oct. 13, 2019  11:18 PM)Requim Wrote:

Yeah i doubt they'll really keep aiga in the story after this since they're focusing on the new gen beys so like

Yeah i doubt they'll really keep aiga in the story after this since they're focusing on the new gen beys so like he might battle Drum With Imperial Dragon but other than that idk
i dont think they would get rid of the champion that easily. however if he is defeated by Arthur then it could make sense
I LOVE YOU ARTHUR

Being a bad boy in goofy clothes just like your ancestor Kurtz Baratier ?????✌?????
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Any news for episode 30

Tomorrow.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Any news for episode 30

Tomorrow.

Today in Australia (prevented one word posts)
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:32 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Tomorrow.

Today in Australia (prevented one word posts)
11 hours left.
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:16 PM)Requim Wrote: Yeah Last Boss Still Exist we cant keep forgetting about it i think it'll be the leader of HELL if it is an actual orginnazation

Plot twist: the leader of hell is Phi.

Can't really be Phi as at the end of Cho-Z Hearts says to Phi “Maybe we had the wrong idea” and Phi replies with “Maybe” with a smile, showing that he had realized that destroying beys maybe wasn't right
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plot twist: the leader of hell is Phi.

Can't really be Phi as at the end of Cho-Z Hearts says to Phi “Maybe we had the wrong idea” and Phi replies with “Maybe” with a smile, showing that he had realized that destroying beys maybe wasn't right
Key word: Maybe.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Can't really be Phi as at the end of Cho-Z Hearts says to Phi “Maybe we had the wrong idea” and Phi replies with “Maybe” with a smile, showing that he had realized that destroying beys maybe wasn't right
Key word: Maybe.

But Phi being the leader doesn't make sense, explain how Phi would be the leader
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:46 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Key word: Maybe.

But Phi being the leader doesn't make sense, explain how Phi would be the leader
Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:46 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: But Phi being the leader doesn't make sense, explain how Phi would be the leader
Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

While that's true, it's not going to be Phi as they wouldn't use the same person as the villain for 2 seasons in a row
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:49 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

While that's true, it's not going to be Phi as they wouldn't use the same person as the villain for 2 seasons in a row
Cough, Lui, Cough. Been used in 3 season Cough.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:49 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: While that's true, it's not going to be Phi as they wouldn't use the same person as the villain for 2 seasons in a row
Cough, Lui, Cough. Been used in 3 season Cough.
He means as the final boss Lui Wasnt the final Boss Of The Three seasons he was in he was only the final boss of season one and he won in that one
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:52 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Cough, Lui, Cough. Been used in 3 season Cough.
He means as the final boss Lui Wasnt the final Boss Of The Three seasons he was in he was only the final boss of season one and he won in that one
Yeah he won by bullcrap, both Shu and Valt were beating him.
I have no doubt Aiga is going to lose, let's hope Achilles won't break.
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have no doubt Aiga is going to lose, let's hope Achilles won't break.

In the manga Achilles is broken so...
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have no doubt Aiga is going to lose, let's hope Achilles won't break.

I'm pretty sure that Lord Spriggan broke in the manga, but not in the anime, so anything is possible at this point. Also, if Union Achilles breaks, Aiga could just fix it the same way Shu fixed Cho-Z Spriggan.
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In the manga Achilles is broken so...

I'm pretty sure that Lord Spriggan broke in the manga, but not in the anime, so anything is possible at this point. Also, if Union Achilles breaks, Aiga could just fix it the same way Shu fixed Cho-Z Spriggan.

Lord Spriggan has Nevers appeared in the manga.
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Achilles never broke in the manga. Only Dragon and Diabolos were broken, Achilles was only bursted.