Beyblade Burst GT Episode #28 (October 11, 2019)

Noooooo Aigaaaaaaaa
This is GT anime, don't use your title please...
(Oct. 05, 2019  3:48 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Noooooo Aigaaaaaaaa
This is GT anime, don't use your title please...

I know it feels weird the title mentions Cho-Z
I wonder if Prime Apocalypse owner is gonna battle someone in this episode or if hes just going to watch aiga and Delta battle
(Oct. 05, 2019  8:33 AM)Requim Wrote: I wonder if Prime Apocalypse owner is gonna battle someone in this episode or if hes just going to watch aiga and Delta battle

Maybe in the 29th episode he will battle someone

(Oct. 05, 2019  8:33 AM)Requim Wrote: I wonder if Prime Apocalypse owner is gonna battle someone in this episode or if hes just going to watch aiga and Delta battle

Maybe Apocalypse had Yami no turbo

(Oct. 05, 2019  10:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

I mean dark turbo
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

(Oct. 05, 2019  10:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe in the 29th episode he will battle someone

I mean dark turbo

Technically there's the same thing, but calling it Yami instead of Dark would be so cool.
This is my prediction: 1st battle: Delta gets a ring out finish by using Bullet Impact. 0-1. 2nd battle: Aiga gets a burst finish by using his true Gold Turbo and using Union Sword. 2-1. 3rd battle: Diabolos is obsessed by taking Achilles's light and completely possesses Delta. Delta gets a new move and while the battle is still going the new character appears. Delta gets an astonishing burst finish from Achilles. 2-3. Delta is the new champion. But the new character challenges Delta and Delta accepts. The End.
I'm pretty sure he's the owner of Prime Apocolypse, but If he turns out to own other beys, that would be disappointing.
(Oct. 05, 2019  6:29 PM)Ghostly Wrote: I'm pretty sure he's the owner of Prime Apocolypse, but If he turns out to own other beys, that would be disappointing.

Yes
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:38 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  6:29 PM)Ghostly Wrote: I'm pretty sure he's the owner of Prime Apocolypse, but If he turns out to own other beys, that would be disappointing.

Yes

The Naruto run hype would be for nothing
My prediction is that Apocalypse user is Alpha
I'm worried for Delta.. this episode has Chouzetsu in the title, I can't see Aiga losing to him now.
Aiga vs delta please must delta will beat aiga. Delta best will champion
I honestly don't think Aiga will win.
I hate aiga

Drum and delta both best fight i think drum win

Beyblade burst gt Episode 51 drum vs delta . Drum will champion ?
So it seems like Aiga’s gonna lose. F for the best Burst protagonist.
Okay, this isn't gonna happen...but I kinda want to have Chozetsu Muteki Blader as an opening with GT clips/moments just for this episode. Not for the lore or to read too much into, it was just look the COOLEST.
Not gonna lie, I REALLY want Aiga to win
Oof i don't want delta or aiga to win. Though I'm leaning towards aiga....
(Oct. 08, 2019  9:27 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Oof i don't want delta or aiga to win. Though I'm leaning towards aiga....

Then maybe the user of Apocalypse bothers their battle
(Oct. 08, 2019  1:39 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2019  9:27 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Oof i don't want delta or aiga to win. Though I'm leaning towards aiga....

Then maybe the user of Apocalypse bothers their battle

Apocalypse owner will be the Monitor of the Bey Universe then
Can’t wait for tomorrow

Can User DranzerX13 Uploads the title of episode 28-31
You know what, forget anything I tried to say because I deleted it.
Can User DranzerX13 Uploads the title of episode 28-31
(Oct. 10, 2019  9:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Can User DranzerX13 Uploads the title of episode 28-31

I thought you told them already?
Sorry, I just to excited to see the next few episode title , but it seems like not yet have news

Too exciting for Apocalypse and Genesis

User DranzerX13 , it is almost night time, please, can you show up

(Oct. 10, 2019  9:29 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Sorry, I just to excited to see the next few episode title , but  it seems like not yet have news

Too exciting for Apocalypse and Genesis