Beyblade Burst GT Episode #27 (October 4, 2019)

27) Shine, My Gold Turbo!
煌け、オレのゴールドターボ!
Kirameke, Ore no Gōrudo Tābo!
October 4, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/lWSbKVW.jpg
(Sep. 09, 2019  12:46 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Whats thats supposed to mean.
Drum achieves the true gold turbo state where dragon turns fully gold with green eyes i guess
Please stop with the Gold Turbo bullcrap, Drum had already achieved it.
(Sep. 09, 2019  1:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Please stop with the Gold Turbo bullcrap, Drum had already achieved it.

True that
Revolt Phoenix confirmed?
(Sep. 09, 2019  5:38 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Revolt Phoenix confirmed?

No, that's still a rumor.
(Sep. 09, 2019  1:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Please stop with the Gold Turbo bullcrap, Drum had already achieved it.
No but if you remember, Slash Valkyrie and Diabolos become completely gold, not just sparkling like Dragon.
(Sep. 09, 2019  10:16 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
No but if you remember, Slash Valkyrie and Diabolos become completely gold, not just sparkling like Dragon.

Maybe you're right.
I think Dragon will use it's Gold Turbo on Achilles in it's Speed Mode.
I think the 29th episode will be Appear, the bey of create the world and the worst generation,

Genesis and Apocalypse is about to come and somebody will use it

And I am looking forward to seeing episode 29
maybe the owner of Apocalypse and Genesis might be a Hearts type character or a Secondary Antagonist
Hope there is a new op

(Sep. 27, 2019  10:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hope there is a new op, and seeing new charactors.

Aiga will use the Union Sword.
If this will end up like Aiga vs Lui imma quit beyblade
If Drum wins then I will flip the lid
No way Drum will win this. It would be even more inconsistent the Aiga vs Lui in choz. Drum surely improved but not enoght to beat the world champ already. In terms of character development , I belive both him and Delta have to climb a long way up to the top.
(Sep. 28, 2019  10:33 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: No way Drum will win this. It would be even more inconsistent the Aiga vs Lui in choz. Drum surely improved but not enoght to beat the world champ already. In terms of character development , I belive both him and Delta have to climb a long way up to the top.
Plot armor man.
(Sep. 28, 2019  10:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  10:33 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: No way Drum will win this. It would be even more inconsistent the Aiga vs Lui in choz. Drum surely improved but not enoght to beat the world champ already. In terms of character development , I belive both him and Delta have to climb a long way up to the top.
Plot armor man.

no they probably do a hearts on aiga make him strong enough to beat drum and delta right now but the one problem with that are delta would be freed so they scale him down
(Sep. 28, 2019  1:00 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  10:38 AM)g2_ Wrote: Plot armor man.

no they probably do a hearts on aiga make him strong enough to beat drum and delta right now but the one problem with that are delta would be freed so they scale him down

waiting new op
i think Aiga will completely destroy Drum(Dante) in episode 27 and in a later episode (probably the last episode) Drum beats Aiger and becomes champion
Why I am getting vibes of Drum beating Aiga. I hope it doesn't happen. PLSSSSS.
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think Aiga will completely destroy Drum(Dante) in episode 27 and in a later episode (probably the last episode) Drum beats Aiger and becomes champion
Aiger is not the final boss, since it's a booster.
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think Aiga will completely destroy Drum(Dante) in episode 27 and in a later episode (probably the last episode) Drum beats Aiger and becomes champion
Aiger is not the final boss, since it's a booster.

oof ok
God damnit if Drum wins OMG how this makes NO F in sense! Son of a biscuit Drum is Aiga 2.0 If Drum wins, I'm no longer watching GT (I'm not anymore actually) AND I'm breaking all ties with beyblade. Aiga better defeat Drum's booty. Drum just achieves true gold turbo and he losses I can see it.