Beyblade Burst GT Episode #26 (September 27, 2019)

26) It's Serious! Drum vs. Aiga!!
ガチ!ドラムVSアイガ!!
Gachi! Dorumu VS Aiga!!
September 27, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/lWSbKVW.jpg
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
That pretty much confirms it theres gonna be a bigger baddi than delta cause i think this when will solidify delta and drums relationship as friends and rivals instead of just drum being a nuisance to delta in His eyes
Union Achilles is coming.

(Sep. 09, 2019  12:57 PM)Requim Wrote: That pretty much confirms it theres gonna be a bigger baddi than delta cause i think this when will solidify delta and drums relationship as friends and rivals instead of just drum being a nuisance to delta in His eyes

We already know B-157 is the final boss.
(Sep. 09, 2019  1:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Union Achilles is coming.

(Sep. 09, 2019  12:57 PM)Requim Wrote: That pretty much confirms it theres gonna be a bigger baddi than delta cause i think this when will solidify delta and drums relationship as friends and rivals instead of just drum being a nuisance to delta in His eyes

But now we know it’s not a diabolos Evo

(Sep. 09, 2019  1:38 PM)Requim Wrote:

It was confirmed a defense type, Diabolos is a balance type.
R. I. P Drum. May your soul gets peace..
I wonder how Ace Dragoon & Union Achilles will battle in?
I think that Drum reaches sparkling gold turbo and Aiga surprises him with a full Gold Turbo and beats drum 3-1
What site can I find gt english dubbed
(Sep. 11, 2019  11:18 AM)X-Wing Wrote: What site can I find gt english dubbed

You can’t
(Sep. 11, 2019  10:41 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I think that Drum reaches sparkling gold turbo and Aiga surprises him with a full Gold Turbo and beats drum 3-1
Drum too reaches full gold turbo in ep 27 (see ep title) . Also delta is not losing . I think delta will battle pot in ep 24 and defeat him . The only bladers remaining will be drum and delta . Maybe drum will battle amane and beat him . The like the battleship cruise aiga will battle drum first then delta . Aiga may defeat drum but delta will break aichelles and become new champion as another user on ep 25 thread had said . There is little possibility that drum will defeat aiga this early .
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:11 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  10:41 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I think that Drum reaches sparkling gold turbo and Aiga surprises him with a full Gold Turbo and beats drum 3-1
Drum too reaches full gold turbo in ep 27 (see ep title) . Also delta is not losing . I think delta will battle pot in ep 24 and defeat him . The only bladers remaining will be drum and delta . Maybe drum will battle amane and beat him . The like the battleship cruise aiga will battle drum first then delta . Aiga may defeat drum but delta will break aichelles and become new champion as another user on ep 25 thread had said . There is little possibility that drum will defeat aiga this early .

Do you think they would destroy Union Achilles like that in it's second?? Seriously, Union Achilles which is getting promoted like everywhere will be destroyed after one battle. Are you kidding me??
(Sep. 11, 2019  11:26 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  11:18 AM)X-Wing Wrote: What site can I find gt english dubbed

You can’t
dash driver says you can but is cruel and will not tell
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:13 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  11:26 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: You can’t
dash driver says you can but is cruel and will not tell

Dash Driver will never say that.
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:13 PM)X-Wing Wrote: dash driver says you can but is cruel and will not tell

Dash Driver will never say that.

what
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:18 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dash Driver will never say that.

what
“Cruel” is just a matter of opinion. I could call you cruel for calling me cruel because I don’t want to tell you. You can’t make me.
(Sep. 11, 2019  5:07 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:11 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Drum too reaches full gold turbo in ep 27 (see ep title) . Also delta is not losing . I think delta will battle pot in ep 24 and defeat him . The only bladers remaining will be drum and delta . Maybe drum will battle amane and beat him . The like the battleship cruise aiga will battle drum first then delta . Aiga may defeat drum but delta will break aichelles and become new champion as another user on ep 25 thread had said . There is little possibility that drum will defeat aiga this early .

Do you think they would destroy Union Achilles like that in it's second?? Seriously, Union Achilles which is getting promoted like everywhere will be destroyed after one battle. Are you kidding me??

That can be a possibility . But his bey may not break . There are speculations that he will be defeated in the battle vs delta .
So judging by next week's preview, it looks that you don't need to win the whole championship to battle Aiga. Therefore Delta isn't losing anytime soon!
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:11 PM)Fusion core Wrote:

That makes sense. Drum cannot beat aiga so early, as GT is not similar to cho z. But I don’t think delta will break Achilles and become the new champion. He might put up an amazing fight against aiga and get unexpectedly close to beating him, but in the end aiga will manage to win and delta will lose.
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:09 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2019  2:11 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Drum too reaches full gold turbo in ep 27 (see ep title) . Also delta is not losing . I think delta will battle pot in ep 24 and defeat him . The only bladers remaining will be drum and delta . Maybe drum will battle amane and beat him . The like the battleship cruise aiga will battle drum first then delta . Aiga may defeat drum but delta will break aichelles and become new champion as another user on ep 25 thread had said . There is little possibility that drum will defeat aiga this early .

That makes sense. Drum cannot beat aiga so early, as GT is not similar to cho z. But I don’t think delta will break Achilles and become the new champion. He might put up an amazing fight against aiga and get unexpectedly close to beating him, but in the end aiga will manage to win and delta will lose.

Aiga wants to defeat delta and teach him a lesson . In such a case 2 things can happen . Either delta beats aiga and becomes the new champion or aiga defeats delta and then delta becomes mad ,then challenges aiga again and crushes him or breaks his bey . It will be drum who teaches delta a lesson and that's why he is the protagonist . And the chances of delta getting on the right track so soon are feeble .
Why do I feel that they will somehow try to avoid Delta vs Aiga because
1) They don’t want Aiga to lose to establish him as a champion.
2) They don’t want Delta to lose to make him headstrong.
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:41 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Why do I feel that they will somehow try to avoid Delta vs Aiga because
1) They don’t want Aiga to lose to establish him as a champion.
2) They don’t want Delta to lose to make him headstrong.

Just like Phi vs Valt?
(Sep. 13, 2019  12:02 PM)Xeogran Wrote: So judging by next week's preview, it looks that you don't need to win the whole championship to battle Aiga. Therefore Delta isn't losing anytime soon!

I mean, wasn't it obvious that you need to make it to the end of the board to challenge Aiga? And as shown before, you're not always gonna have an opponent in the space you land.