Beyblade Burst GT Episode #22 (August 30, 2019)

lodin shouldn't be above pot and blind. lodin should be #6. i personally wouldn't put valt among them his legend he shouldn't be rank with this new bladers to me. it's like ginkga back in the days in zero g.
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:19 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: 1. Valt.
2. Delta. 
3. Drum. 
4. Lodin. 
5. Pot
6. Blind. 
7. Fumiya. 
8. Joe. 
9. Amane.

Thanks but are u sure Joe is 8th place. He is pretty strong.
He only defeated Amane.
(Aug. 31, 2019  8:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:19 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Thanks but are u sure Joe is 8th place. He is pretty strong.
He only defeated Amane.

Yea but what if he battled Fumiya or Pot or Blind hell even Lodin. He only lost to Drum because of the frame.
(Aug. 31, 2019  10:11 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  8:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: He only defeated Amane.

Yea but what if he battled Fumiya or Pot or Blind hell even Lodin. He only lost to Drum because of the frame.

Sting doesn't have a frame.
(Aug. 31, 2019  10:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  10:11 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yea but what if he battled Fumiya or Pot or Blind hell even Lodin. He only lost to Drum because of the frame.

Sting doesn't have a frame.

Not the frame but how he uses Bound Stinger.And it rotated.
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:17 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  10:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: Sting doesn't have a frame.

Not the frame but how he uses Bound Stinger.And it rotated.

So the spring-loaded blades.
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:20 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:17 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Not the frame but how he uses Bound Stinger.And it rotated.

So the spring-loaded blades.

Yes you're exactly right.
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lodin shouldn't be above pot and blind.  lodin should be #6.  i personally wouldn't put valt among them his legend he shouldn't  be rank with this new bladers to me.  it's like ginkga back in the days in zero g.

Blind is trash.
Blind is pathetic, I am 110% sure, he will lose his match against Drum and what can be worse about losing your first two battles. Pot is not a blader, he is a stand up comedian, who is not even determined. So because of that Lodin deserves to be ranked above them.
(Sep. 01, 2019  7:39 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Blind is pathetic, I am 110% sure, he will lose his match against Drum and what can be worse about losing your first two battles. Pot is not a blader, he is a stand up comedian, who is not even determined. So because of that Lodin deserves to be ranked above them.

What if Blind beats Drum. My theory is that in the next episode Drum uses Gold Turbo and Blind wants Gold Turbo too. Just like Pot does.
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  7:39 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Blind is pathetic, I am 110% sure, he will lose his match against Drum and what can be worse about losing your first two battles. Pot is not a blader, he is a stand up comedian, who is not even determined. So because of that Lodin deserves to be ranked above them.

What if Blind beats Drum. My theory is that in the next episode Drum uses Gold Turbo and Blind wants Gold Turbo too. Just like Pot does.

The score is 0-1 Drum will burst him in the next round.
When I saw Blind. I thought he would turn Delta The GT 3 blader into Delta the Handsome piece of carp, But it turned out Delta turned Blind into a carp blader or he already was?Hmmm????

Wow they turned the word " S H I T" Into Carp
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:33 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: When I saw Blind. I thought he would turn Delta The GT 3 blader into Delta the Handsome piece of carp,  But it turned out Delta turned Blind into a carp blader or he already was?Hmmm????

Wow they turned the word " S H I T" Into Carp

Yes they have.
The GT3 is super annoying. There are only 2 characters who play serious roles, Lodin and Delta and we didn’t even get a battle between them.
To be fair this is exactly what happened in season 1 (bladers losing their first and second match’s) but the fact is that while it may logically flaw in some people’s eyes, it’s really boring and stupid when you know that 6+ new characters will go undefeated for 10 episodes because they are new or seem overpowered while certain characters will always lose.
(Sep. 01, 2019  7:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote: To be fair this is exactly what happened in season 1 (bladers losing their first and second match’s) but the fact is that while it may logically flaw in some people’s eyes, it’s really boring and stupid when you know that 6+ new characters will go undefeated for 10 episodes because they are new or seem overpowered while certain characters will always lose.

I mean I don't see why people are complaining about blind. Did they really think he would beat the main rival  ? Anyone who though otherwise haven't been watching  burst . Even The Lost Was Because Delta Used Gold Turbo Which Ironically Some people are using  for lodin to say that's the only reason he lost which applies to blind as well he was going toe to toe with delta with delta struggling more than blind.  You can pretty much scale blind to lodin from this alone delta blitz drum all 3 rounds with all of his bases by burst finish while lodin only burst him once the first round than drum was pretty much equal to lodin after that until drum's gold turbo who as of now is an instant win thing . Anyone who fight delta isn't winning right now unless it's aiga , Valt or Drum besides that Everyone else is screwed. Now will blind fade to nothing like most of this cast aside from drum and Delta yea he will cause this season is more focus on 2 characters delta and drum and the real final bost that will come later.
Their better be some crazy strong Bladers coming up cause this GT 3 is a joke not just blind and Pot Delta too cause we know he’s going to lose to drum this arc cause he’s not the main antagonist So i just hope eventually stronger new bladers appear and not these 1 and done win jokes bladers
(Sep. 01, 2019  8:11 PM)Requim Wrote: Their better be some crazy strong Bladers coming up cause this  GT 3 is a joke not just blind and Pot  Delta too cause we know he’s going to lose to drum this arc cause he’s not the main antagonist So i just hope eventually stronger new bladers appear and not these 1 and done win jokes bladers

I kind of doubt will see better stronger blader aside from the true last boss we'll probably get only one more.
(Sep. 01, 2019  8:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  8:11 PM)Requim Wrote: Their better be some crazy strong Bladers coming up cause this  GT 3 is a joke not just blind and Pot  Delta too cause we know he’s going to lose to drum this arc cause he’s not the main antagonist So i just hope eventually stronger new bladers appear and not these 1 and done win jokes bladers

I kind of doubt will see better stronger blader aside from the true last boss we'll probably get only one more.
Phi is coming.  ..
(Sep. 01, 2019  8:11 PM)Requim Wrote: Their better be some crazy strong Bladers coming up cause this GT 3 is a joke not just blind and Pot Delta too cause we know he’s going to lose to drum this arc cause he’s not the main antagonist So i just hope eventually stronger new bladers appear and not these 1 and done win jokes bladers

Hmmm, are the GT3 too weak, or have our heroes gotten a bit stronger to match up to them, cuz story wise it makes sense. Blind didn’t participate in the World Championship so he probably wasn’t training around too much, Pot lost the fun and excitement he had before meeting Amane and Drum, and Delta’s still pretty powerful on his own. Drum vs Delta round 2 is probably going to be a bit more even though I'm suspecting Drum would lose.
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Hmmm, are the GT3 too weak, or have our heroes gotten a bit stronger to match up to them, cuz story wise it makes sense. Blind didn’t participate in the World Championship so he probably wasn’t training around too much, Pot lost the fun and excitement he had before meeting Amane and Drum, and Delta’s still pretty powerful on his own. Drum vs Delta round 2 is probably going to be a bit more even though I'm suspecting Drum would lose.

I don't think it's the GT3 who's to weak . For me it's more like the aren't meant to be op like the previous big names from s1 , s2 or s3 . And yes im talking about phi, shu , free, and lui these guy was meant to be op and the anime made sure of that their like a force of nature , prodigy. Genius freaks that can do anything and everything.  Even though the lost they still left the impressions that they were still stronger at the end . and we also had the super powerful bladers like valt, aiga , hearts,  zac , sisco,  kurtz and xhaka.  But for gt bladers the aren't op their just supposed to good or very good which makes it possible for the main cast to reach their level faster for example look at fumiya although he was strong neither drum or Amane felt inferior to him same with Joe or lodin the cast was never far from them,  all the battles were even same applies with both blind and pot .their not strong to the point it takes months or a year to reach and beat them its more like only need 2 or 3 days and they were equal . It's not like the previous guys at all. Which is the reason why the GT3 and the other bladers doesn't look op for like 50 or 70 percent of the viewers. that's cause of the previous seasons and how dominated the top bladers was.
(Sep. 02, 2019  4:40 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hmmm, are the GT3 too weak, or have our heroes gotten a bit stronger to match up to them, cuz story wise it makes sense. Blind didn’t participate in the World Championship so he probably wasn’t training around too much, Pot lost the fun and excitement he had before meeting Amane and Drum, and Delta’s still pretty powerful on his own. Drum vs Delta round 2 is probably going to be a bit more even though I'm suspecting Drum would lose.

I don't think it's the GT3 who's to weak . For me it's more like the aren't meant to be op like the previous big names from s1 , s2 or s3 . And yes im talking about phi, shu , free, and lui these guy was meant to be op and the anime made sure of that their like a force of nature , prodigy. Genius freaks that can do anything and everything.  Even though the lost you still have the impress these guys were still stronger at the end .and we had the super powerful bladers like valt, aiga , hearts,  zac and xhaka.  But for gt bladers aren't op their just good or very good which makes it the main cast can reach the level faster for example look at fumiya alright he was strong neither drum or Amane felt inferior to him same with Joe or lodin the cast was never far from them the battles were even same applies with both blind and pot .their not strong to the point it takes months or a year to reach abd beat them its more like only need 2 or 3 days abd were equal . It's not like the previous guys at all. Which is the reason why the GT3 and the other bladers doesn't look op for like 50 or 70 percent of the viewers.that's cause of the previous seasons and how dominated they were.

I think that could be a good thing, makes the battles a lot more unpredictable and interesting.
Oh man, I miss Phi and hearts...
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:27 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Oh man,  I miss Phi and hearts...
Same.
Am I the only one who loves Tournament arcs?? They're so awesome